Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

How To Develop Efficient Written Communication - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Develop Efficient Written Communication (1835 Views)

Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos) / 10 Communication Secrets Of Great Leaders / Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop Efficient Written Communication by Allwellokpi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Writing can be quite a task. And many do not realise this until they have to write. I’ve seen a lot of corporate executives struggle with writing memos, proposals, reports or a simple official email. The problem most of the time is how to put the information they have together to make complete and coherent sense as well as achieve their intent.
https://thoughtleaders.ng/how-to-develop-efficient-written-communication/

(1) (Reply)

See What Union Bank Looks Like In 1917 / I Can't View Headlines And Names Of Commenters On My Newsfeed Anymore. / Trending Nigerian Gospel Songs 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.