Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers (3603 Views)

Nigerians Cries out as Suspends Further Payments To Subscribers / Coronavirus: Airtel Offers Free SMS To Subscribers / Aba: The First Automated Shoe Factory In Nigeria Set To Be Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by themomentng: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
From October 1, GOtv subscribers will have access to the best matches of the prestigious Spanish La Liga matches live. The full complement of La Liga matches will be available on the newly introduced GOtv MAX. La Liga matches will be aired live on a new sports channel, SS Select 4. Equallyavailable on GOtv MAX will be select live games of the English Premier League and a wider sports offering, which includes the recently acquired WWE and African football leagues. In addition to football and other sports, some of the exciting programming that will be available on the new package includes the latest and hottest movies and series straight from the US on Fox Entertainment and Sony MAX as well as riveting reality programmes on CBS Reality.

GOtv MAX customers will enjoy access to over 60 of the hottest local and international channels featuring everything from the freshest series, music and sport to the latest in fashion reality, celebrity and kiddies programming.

Customers will get all of this for an affordable price of N3,800 only. But all active GOtv Plus customers will have a taste of the GOtv MAX package with an open view period of the channels from the 1st until 31st of October 2017. During this open viewing period, GOtv Plus customers will be treated to GOtv MAX’s wide variety of entertainment programmes like La Liga on SS Select 4, Fox Entertainment, Sony MAX, CBS Reality and more.

Some of the popular programming on these channels include Empire, The Walking Dead, A Thousand Ways to Die and Fear Factor.

“The GOtv Open Window periods are one of the innovative ways we aim to provide more value for our subscribers’ video entertainment experience, irrespective of their subscription plan.

“We are delighted that our GOtv Plus customers will get to experience this new world of entertainment. With more package options now available to our valued GOtv customers, they can choose a subscription plan that best fits their needs and budget. We remain committed to delivering the best entertainment that is affordable in order to give millions of television viewers the opportunity to enjoy quality digital entertainment,” said Mr. John Ugbe, Managing Director, MultiChoice Nigeria.

He explained that GOtv MAX was introduced as a continuation of the GOtv’s desire to keep widening entertainment options for subscribers.

“Quality entertainment has always been a key focus on the GOtv platform and we are excited to continue building our entertainment options for our customers by bringing them this new package. We understand that times are tough, but that doesn’t mean that our customers have to miss out on world-class entertainment. Sports just got bigger and better with the GOtv MAX package. Our subscribers will get access to all La Liga matches, along with more entertainment choices for the whole family,” he said.

The GOtv MAX package will become GOgetters’ most economical way to get access to the latest and best content straight from Hollywood and around the world.

Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by lomprico(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
TSTV!! tongue

10 Likes

Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by Trunaijian: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
so now dem.value their customers bcus tstv don show. nonsense.
I go dash my security man my gotv decoder make him dey manage.
TSTV na the koko!

3 Likes

Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by Chriswazo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
omo na fta be sure banker, aswear. how person go pay 3800 just to watch Alves, real zaragozza etc, who la liga epp?

4 Likes

Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by AkProsper(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
TSTV ti take over

2 Likes

Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by Springforth: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
i don tell gotv say na watch and pay later fit save them but sha me go watch am free till 31st of october before i throw the decoder under my bed. TSTV

2 Likes

Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by planetuzor(m): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2017
they are very mahddd
Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by donogaga(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Its too late.

Tstv is the new bae!!!

To hell with dstv and GoTV........ To hell with multichoice!!!
Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by timtrader(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Dem never see nothing. Fear of tstv...
Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by cooldipo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
This Greek gift is way behind schedule! We will now use our DSTV LNB for free to air grin grin grin wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by cooldipo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chriswazo:
omo na fta be sure banker, aswear. how person go pay 3800 just to watch Alves, real zaragozza etc, who la liga epp?

Guy abeg na Ghana Station full my fta and i dont dig the many religious channels either.....pls what other frequency can i move to?
Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by charlsecy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
themomentng:
The GOtv MAX package will become GOgetters’ most economical way to get access to the latest and best content straight from Hollywood and around the world.
Not true at all.

GOtv Max has only 3 channels more than GOtv Plus, but its subscription is N3,800 while that of Plus is N1,900. Is the huge difference worth it?

Compare: Max, Plus, Value
Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by ogasman(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Forkew you there

Unholy Thunder strike u there

Useless Gotv Max

Because of Sony Max CBS Aka Judge jury and Fox supper sport 4 Spain I go come pay 3800

Big lightening destroy your company
Re: Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers by cyberguy72(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
wetin i wan take Gotv do........ i just pity for startimes sha

(1) (Reply)

Beeswax Seller / beeswax seller/beeswax. / Where Can I Sell My Itunes Gift Cards In Nigeria? / Get Your Smart Number In 48 Hours e.g. 0800080000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.