Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now (5239 Views)

You Can Get Paid Directly To Your Bank Account When U Play Online Games / How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin
you this kid again what is it? grin
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Still available.
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by crafteck(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
I have over 200 cids but it makes no sense buying another persons console id, 100s or thousands of ps3s passed through my hands in lagos during ps3 Era, psp cids also work..
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
crafteck:
I have over 200 cids but it makes no sense buying another persons console id, 100s or thousands of ps3s passed through my hands in lagos during ps3 Era, psp cids also work..
200 CIDs I hear you sir. Well ain't selling anybody's CID. If you know you know. People have patronize me and they can attest to that. So take care
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
typicalgamer:

Isn't that a little bit risky

It's is and not worth it, when your console gets banned the COD basically the device serial gets banned now they will write another on to your console. So you can play online again for a couple of months that till it gets banned again!

Now and you the cid they write is for another ps3 somewhere which isn't used online of still in the box somewhere

My point is that if you are going to have your console don't bother going online because eventually you will get banned again and again

For goodness sake ps3 games are cheap now and you can always exchange discs with someone

But if you must go online don't bother flashing any new cid , it's just a way for them to make money and give you false hope because it will still get banned again.. so they will keep making money off you all in the name of giving you a new cid

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by crafteck(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
XVIER:
200 CIDs I hear you sir. Well ain't selling anybody's CID. If you know you know. People have patronize me and they can attest to that. So take care

Its just like laptop Mac address unique to different systems.. No be if u no u no matter. Extracted from super slims below 4.70, updated, installed with games with a psn account for the console owner, put d cid on my hacked slim, logged in the account, then deactivated, hence one psn account or tens of ps3 consoles activated...
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by crafteck(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Azmodan:

It's is and not worth it, when your console gets banned the COD basically the device serial gets banned now they will write another on to your console. So you can play online again for a couple of months that till it gets banned again!

Now and you the cid they write is for another ps3 somewhere which isn't used online of still in the box somewhere

My point is that if you are going to have your console don't bother going online because eventually you will get banned again and again

For goodness sake ps3 games are cheap now and you can always exchange discs with someone

But if you must go online don't bother flashing any new cid , it's just a way for them to make money and give you false hope because it will still get banned again.. so they will keep making money off you all in the name of giving you a new cid

They won't hear ooo
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
CIDs still available
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
crafteck:

Its just like laptop Mac address unique to different systems.. No be if u no u no matter. Extracted from super slims below 4.70, updated, installed with games with a psn account for the console owner, put d cid on my hacked slim, logged in the account, then deactivated, hence one psn account or tens of ps3 consoles activated...
what you don't know is bigger than you. Au revoir.
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by crafteck(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
XVIER:

Lol... I hear u
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 4:17am On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:

Lol!!!!!!

CIDs ko CIA ni.
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 4:18am On Jul 27, 2018
To Any unsuspecting customer,

better beware the dangers of buying hacked. Once you go online, you will keep buying CIDs till that console ylods

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 4:28am On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:
Many people don't know you can play online multiplayer on your ps3 without worrying of getting banned.

Very true, but only when your console is not hacked. This is why it is better you buy a ps3 brand new and untainted.

Again, 3month is too short to be playin b4 it us blocked.

On top another person's psn id sef.

This hacking deal is rubbish iswear

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 4:50am On Jul 27, 2018
What's you probs? You guys should let me be nau. I owe none of you any explanation, let those that will patronize me do so. As anyone come here to complain? People with hacked console understand better. You all can wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 4:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:
To Any unsuspecting customer,

better beware the dangers of buying hacked. Once you go online, you will keep buying CIDs till that console ylods
grin ok kid they have heard you, can you move to another thread now?
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 4:53am On Jul 27, 2018
CID still available for your MODDED GTAV
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 6:15am On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:
What's you probs? You guys should let me be nau. I owe none of you any explanation, let those that will patronize me do so. As anyone come here to complain? People with hacked console understand better. You all can wallow in your ignorance.
grin

No stop selling your cids here
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:
CID still available for your MODDED GTAV

Anybody that buy this cid should not complain when his console ylods grin
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Anybody that buy this cid should not complain when his console ylods grin
grin how can CID let someones console YLOD? Like I said you know nothing.
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2018
Get your cheap CIDs here to unban your console.
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:
grin how can CID let someones console YLOD? Like I said you know nothing.
grin you lack comprehension grin

Stop selling CID
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin you lack comprehension grin

Stop selling CID
grin is it the modding or CID that will get a console YLOD? You are the confused one here. grin
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:
grin is it the modding or CID that will get a console YLOD? You are the confused one here. grin

grin grin

They will not buy cids till there consoles ylod you agent of demons

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin grin

They will not buy cids till there consoles ylod you agent of demons
grin ok kid. Will you leave this thread now?
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Unban your jailbreak PS3 with a genuine CID. Play online games on your hacked PS3 with no fear of getting ban.
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
He lies....you will still be banned.

Save dat money that you will waste on the relapse and buy a hacked ps4

Don't allow this maga carry you back to ancient of days ps3 with ylod cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:
He lies....you will still be banned.

Save dat money that you will waste on the relapse and buy a hacked ps4

Don't allow this maga carry you back to ancient of days ps3 with ylod cheesy
you will still be ban but you can still go back online at a cheap cost. PS4 you'd still subscribe to PSN plus to play online. grin so what are you saying? You don't even know where to use maga.. butty kid. addio
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
XVIER:
you will still be ban but you can still go back online at a cheap cost. PS4 you'd still subscribe to PSN plus to play online. grin so what are you saying? You don't even know where to use maga.. butty kid. addio

I meant bagga

You think ppl still enjoy ps3?

Ppl complain of how the old graphics hurt the eyes and you are here selling cids

Why are doing this? Why are you deceiving ppl and playing on a PS4 yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Thegamingorca:

I meant bagga

You think ppl still enjoy ps3?

Ppl complain of how the old graphics hurt the eyes and you are here selling cids

Why are doing this? Why are you deceiving ppl and playing on a PS4 yourself
I'm not decieving anyone, people already got their CID banned whereby they couldn't access online anymore. I'm selling my CIDs to get them back online. Yes I have both PS3 and PS4, I play online mostly with my PS3. I'm a FIFA fan I couldn't get the latest FIFA and to renew my PS4 subscription cos I had to use money for other things. Note their are people who wants to come back online on their hacked PS3 but don't know how. grin so let me be please grin
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by Thegamingorca(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
XVIER:
I'm not decieving anyone, people already got their CID banned whereby they couldn't access online anymore. I'm selling my CIDs to get them back online. Yes I have both PS3 and PS4, I play online mostly with my PS3. I'm a FIFA fan I couldn't get the latest FIFA and to renew my PS4 subscription cos I had to use money for other things. Note their are people who wants to come back online on their hacked PS3 but don't know how. grin so let me be please grin

Bloody liar. I bid anyone that patronise this guy, goodwill.
Re: Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now by XVIER(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Bloody liar. I bid anyone that patronise this guy, goodwill.
You called me a liar how? I don't know why you are pained actually kid. Kid I don't need to tanish to tarnish my profile of 9yrs now for little penny. People have patronize me, and most of them knows the CIDs I sell will definitely gets banned on the long run, and those who don't know I tell them before selling. Most of them just want to play online on their hacked PS3. So kid pls in a polite way just vamoose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Injustice Gods Among Us Apk Mod + OBB V3.3.1 Highly Compressed / Danfo Reloaded II / Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.