Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case (4477 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
JUSTICE NYAKO BLASTS ARMY: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Before Court Or I Will Hands Up His Case"

The Judge of Abuja High Court, where the supreme leader of IPOB, MAZI NNAMDI KANU is facing trial, Justice Binta Nyako has expressed her displeasure as how the Nigerian Army will invade the house of a man who is about to appear in court in three weeks time.

According to a close confidant of the high court judge, "this is never done, you never can attack a client who has a case to answer. Now he has been declared missing and am putting it on those that invaded his home to provide him before the court or I will will hands up anything about his case."

The source said that she questioned the intelligence of the Nigerian military by entering into a trap set for them, stressing that how can Nnamdi Kanu be setting a trap for Nigeria and they will be trapped in it?

She said the Army should have consulted the court first before any attack on him, as he is well educated and knows which trick to use to pin Nigeria down, and they are always trapped in.

Since the aftermath of the invasion of Kanu's residence, the international communities eyes are now beamed on Biafra, as she is gaining more sympathy.

"The Army are to provide him next in court or I hands off," Nyako was quoted as having maintained

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by RomeSankara: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
This Kanu's case is very tricky now because it will definitely end up in an international court and shall permanent be referred to as a dark episode in this country

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by LionDeLeo: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
ezenwajosh:
JUSTICE NYAKO BLASTS ARMY: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Before Court Or I Will Hands Up His Case"

The Judge of Abuja High Court, where the supreme leader of IPOB, MAZI NNAMDI KANU is facing trial, Justice Binta Nyako has expressed her displeasure as how the Nigerian Army will invade the house of a man who is about to appear in court in three weeks time.

According to a close confidant of the high court judge, "this is never done, you never can attack a client who has a case to answer. Now he has been declared missing and am putting it on those that invaded his home to provide him before the court or I will will hands up anything about his case."

The source said that she questioned the intelligence of the Nigerian military by entering into a trap set for them, stressing that how can Nnamdi Kanu be setting a trap for Nigeria and they will be trapped in it?

She said the Army should have consulted the court first before any attack on him, as he is well educated and knows which trick to use to pin Nigeria down, and they are always trapped in.

Since the aftermath of the invasion of Kanu's residence, the international communities eyes are now beamed on Biafra, as she is gaining more sympathy.

"The Army are to provide him next in court or I hands off," Nyako was quoted as having maintained
[/s]

This is the kind of rubbish with which ipob terrorists are being brainwashed.

They are now looking up to a FULANI woman for support.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by eagleeye2: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Put 'Sauce' or Source.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by limeta(f): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Am laughing all the way to the bank
Nigeria government Nigeria army no get common sense
Force is not every thing .
Simple thing like this you fail
Na wa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Linux007(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

are you sane at all.. undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Buharimustgo: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Where do u stand?Stop dancing to any beat

4 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by LionDeLeo: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
bonnylight003:

Fvck off.

Take that "lubbish" to the usual media where they are spread for the consumption of ipob foolish pigs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Fvck off.

Take that "lubbish" to the usual media where they are spread for the consumption of ipob foolish pigs.

careless and senseless..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by LionDeLeo: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
bonnylight003:

careless and senseless..
Yes, those are the qualities of ipob fools.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by funlord(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Is your source of this story on holiday? Or is this another of your people's igbere standard lies?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Usernamefornl: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wailers are just too pathetic. Take ur fake news n shove it in ur a$$. Hideous pigs will buy to it as usual.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by OjukwuWarBird: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Definitely a wise judge will ask the military to provide Kanu or otherwise she will hands off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by wakaman: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Laipobs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by oladeebo: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

op!
I swear you will replace kanu in prison!
don't you know it's an offence to lie against a judge?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by SalamRushdie: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
oladeebo:

op!
I swear you will replace kanu in prison!
don't you know it's an offence to lie against a judge?

All you know how to do is threaten people up and down like a barbarian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Igboblog: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

[url][/url]
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Igboblog: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=ezenwajosh post=60921049]JUSTICE NYAKO BLASTS ARMY: "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Before Court Or I Will Hands Up His Case"

[url][/url]
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by oladeebo: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

All you know how to do is threaten people up and down like a barbarian
haa, sorry, you started fed-up with my quote?

3 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Daviddson(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Another lie from IPOB, after Atiku disowned the fake news they were spreading about him praising Kanu. Kai...these people have no shred of integrity or shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Eastfield1: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

don't make post with out source

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Enice(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

rubbish talk. So if Kanu commits a crime other than what he was initially charged for, he cannot be arrested! Kanu commited treason when he formed an illegal army and a secret service. He can be rearrested for these offence because it was not part of the initial charge against him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
WAIT TILL COURT DAY AND THEN CIMFIRM source YOURSELF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Time to strike out the kangaroo case
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
INSANITY IS WHEN SOMEONE HAS A CASE IN HIGH COURT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT AND THE GOVERNMENT SEND MILITARY TO HIS HOUSE TO KILL OR KIDNAP HIM AND THEN EXPECT THE CHEIF JUDGE TO CLAP FOR THEM WHEN THE EYES OF ICC IS ON THE CHEIF JUDGE
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
THEIR COUNTRY SAID THEY WANT US TO FOLLOW THE LEGAL PROCESS....NOW WE ARE ON LEGAL PROCESS THEY FOUND THEMSELVES IN MORE TROUBLE THAN EVER....UR SHOUNTING ON NAIRALAND WON'T HELP BURATAI PROVIDE KANU AND NEVER WILL IT CHANGE THE PRESSURE UR GOVERNMENT IS FACING COX OF KANU
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:
THEIR COUNTRY SAID THEY WANT US TO FOLLOW THE LEGAL PROCESS....NOW WE ARE ON LEGAL PROCESS THEY FOUND THEMSELVES IN MORE TROUBLE THAN EVER....UR SHOUNTING ON NAIRALAND WON'T HELP BURATAI PROVIDE KANU AND NEVER WILL IT CHANGE THE PRESSURE UR GOVERNMENT IS FACING COX OF KANU
The chief of murdering staff should tell Nyako where Kanu is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
giftq:

The chief of murdering staff should tell Nyako where Kanu is

That's all...and they are boiling

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Dedetwo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

They are now looking up to a FULAN woman for support.

Does this foolish sentence not support one of the reasons pushing the actualization of Biafra? Instead of a Nigerian woman, the poster made it clear the judge is a Fulani not even a Nigerian. What a cesspit called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
ezenwajosh:

That's all...and they are boiling
Boiling senselessly LOL
Re: Justice Binta Nyako View On Nnamdi Kanus Next Court Case by starstunna1313(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
bonnylight003:

Are you asking when it is obvious he is insane since 19 A.D.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings / BREAKING: APC Chieftain Ifeanyi Ararume Defects To APGA In Imo / Gbajabiamila: Reps Working On Six Bills To Improve Food And Health Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.