Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos (50051 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by NSK4U(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
ok.....
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
dainformant:
Ekiti state governor Ayo Fayose was spotted in his vintage car on his way to Chelsea Hotel in Abuja earlier in the day for his presidential declaration to contest the 2019 presidential election as a candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

PDP party officials were conspicuously absent from the governor’s declaration of his desire to dethrone Mr. Buhari whose close aides have reportedly started organizing his reelection bid.

Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State expressed confidence that he would defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in a free and fair presidential election, citing his record of having defeated two incumbent governors in separate governorship elections in Ekiti State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/governor-fayose-vintage-car-spotted-streets-abuja-photos.html
Meanwhile, Trouble is when you're in class
and your dick decides to stand up for no
reason then your teacher calls you to clean
the blackboard.
Lord of mercy
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by calabardick(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
Ride on the messiah of the cowards, a.k.a pigs and idiots.
My condolence to the good people of Ekiti State grin

hhahahahaha
it is now I belief that fayose is sick
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by enomakos(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
ahnaija:

bros where do u get your figures from
good question
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Leksidebolton(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
You don't just come here and comment S.hit.... Respect Yourself
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by ikombe: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-
Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with *555*PIN#.
MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can confirm ur BVN from ur phone? Simply dial *565*0# this service costs N20!!!#
ETISALET
Dear Customer send 2 to 3340 to download pino pino by phyno as ur caller tune.....

[/quote] cry I don see where I belong

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by KennedicalEnergy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
The Worst Fayose Is Better Than The Best Buhari. If An Illiterate Sick Old Man Can Become The President Of This Country, I Believe Fayose, Who Is Intelligent, Healthy And Young Can.
Ride On Oshokomole!
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by manmidtexy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Baddest guy.

You better pass all these fake Night of a thousand laugh comedians except some.

ALAYORMII:

Fayose is the clown of the country

When u are dating a God fearing' educated & civilized woman who has class & ambition' u get texts such as these:-
6:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope u had a wonderful night. Hw r u today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed u yesterday. Love u!
12pm -
Yes darling. hope u ve taken ur lunch? am
heading out 4 lunch' now. Talk later. Take care of urself. Love u:-
6pm
Hello Prince ' I'm at Crunchies Fast food now' what shld I buy 4 u?!!
But when u are dating any of this Slay Queen Gold diggers whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion' u get texts such as these:-
6am
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.
12pm
Im broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!
6pm
Hi Boo' looks like u ve forgotten d shoes u
promised me.
Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!
But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-
Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with *555*PIN#.
MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can confirm ur BVN from ur phone? Simply dial *565*0# this service costs N20!!!#
ETISALET
Dear Customer send 2 to 3340 to download pino pino by phyno as ur caller tune.....

How una see am?
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by DONFASZY(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kolometality Fayose
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by samsobo24(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
I love that street, its cool
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by CornelWealth(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oh my God

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by deolu2000(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
I am nt even bothered abt Fayose because he isn't worth bothering abt, but this FFK matter they tire person, he likes attachee and doing boy boy for anythg dt will bring him money. D man gats no shame in his dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Manobravo09(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigeria is not Ekiti that will ignored a jentle pious man for yawu yawu person. cool .Nigeria will not vote for talkative.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by smallatobs(m): 12:53am On Sep 29, 2017
laughing in chinese, please Mr Fayose lets brainstorm together
1. If you are to contest for another tenure as Governor how many Ekitirian you think will vote for you?
2. Assuming you are to vote as Oduduwa president how many Yorubas you think will vote for you?
3. Then as a Nigerian President, did you think Hausas sabi you or fit even pronounce your name, you are not even relevant in Lagos, Ndigbo dont even know you, my advice is that do your mathemathics very well before wasting your resources.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Rexnegro(m): 3:51am On Sep 29, 2017
fasterwell:
Just imagine someone who couldn't complete and commission a single project as a governor wants to be the next president of Nigeria.

Fayose incase u don't know, let me tell u that u will be newest ex governor in prison as soon as u leave office

EFCC is waiting for u at the door for the loot u benefitted from under GEJ

I know some mofos will start accusing Buhari of witch hunt when the long arm of the law get a hold of u.

U were abusing/insulting Buhari becos u want to make people believe that what will befall u when u leave office is a political witch hunt to diveet attention from the real matter of corruption
well said bro, barrrrr man give this my nigga anything he want. I Told one man in my neighborhood that pmb will so disappoint me if fayose is not dealt with after leaving office next year.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by bullbull: 5:07am On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:
Ride on the messiah of the cowards, a.k.a pigs and idiots.
My condolence to the good people of Ekiti State grin

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 29, 2017
dotcomnamename:
I just dey laugh his fans!

Your Fayose spent over 750 Million Naira on his presidential declaration today.

Spent over 50 Million Naira on his Asesin chieftaincy title.

Collects 26 Million Naira from each LG chairmen from last Paris Club refund

He jacked up his tourist attraction bridge from 5.6 Billion Naira to 14.5 Billion Naira

Collects up to-date monthly allocation, first bailout(N9.6 Billion Naira) second bailout of(N8.8 Billion Naira)First Paris Club refund (4.9 Billion Naira) , Second Paris Club refund (9.8 Billion Naira) and N1.3 Billion Naira monthly budget assisted fund for 13months (N16.9 Billion Naira),that is 51b all together.. Yet, oshoko is owning 7months salary, 10months pension arrears and no gratuity since 2014.

Don't even forget Ekiti don't know their IGR in the last 3 years O!

Are you still asking why EFCC should arrest his commissioner for finance and the state accountant General?

One thing that's sure is that Fayose maa sewon leyin ijoba. Your Fayose will rot in jail. He should keep running up and down for a means to block his arrest after his government. I trust baba!

Why these lies? And some people are so naive to believed this and like this. Tribal politics won't take Nigeria anywhere.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Fortunehunter(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2017
dotcomnamename:

He jacked up his tourist attraction bridge from 5.6 Billion Naira to 14.5 Billion Naira

Collects up to-date monthly allocation, first bailout(N9.6 Billion Naira) second bailout of(N8.8 Billion Naira)First Paris Club refund (4.9 Billion Naira) , Second Paris Club refund (9.8 Billion Naira) and N1.3 Billion Naira monthly budget assisted fund for 13months (N16.9 Billion Naira),that is 51b all together.. Yet, oshoko is owning 7months salary, 10months pension arrears and no gratuity since 2014.

Are you still asking why EFCC should arrest his commissioner for finance and the state accountant General?

One thing that's sure is that Fayose maa sewon leyin ijoba. Your Fayose will rot in jail. He should keep running up and down for a means to block his arrest after his government. I trust baba!
And you are sure say you trust Your baba. Which baba be that.
My brother na only God me trust. What if your baba no dey alive before Fayose go hand over, Even Fayose, What if Fayose die before him go hand over, make we due pray for life first, any other thing go handle itself when time reach.

Remember ABACHA & MKO.

Na God be the BABA!
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by itsUthman5(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2017
U really don't like this dude, for u to Calm down write this thin...
dotcomnamename:

Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by edo3(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Fayose only declared for Presidency so that when he is arrested for corruption after his immunity as Governor is over, he can scream that the ruling party is stifling the opposition and draw sympathy
Gbam,,u are mouthed sir...Na d game be that.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Kingjoshbaba(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Intrepid01:
this guy is seriously looking for VeePee slot....hahahaha idiot.
God bless your brain!
Fayose has no presidential ambition in mind.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by DavGrace(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by salesforce: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Really
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by juman(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2017
I exceptionally like the governor, he does politics differently from those yorubas in apc that never liked common man.

Fayose is friend of common man.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by Kaymaxine(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2017
Bro fayose,nigeria is a country,not a state!!!
May u shld wait till ekiti bcomes a country
Foolish man.
Dem say make animal with horn to come forward...snail sef show face!!!
#yeyedeysmell
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by awuf2008: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Judging from his unbeatable records of defeating to sitting Governors, he may defeat Pmb if no mago mago involved. Wish Governor Fayose best of luck.
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by bams2999(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Choice Abubakar Shaku as ur VP
Re: Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos by kengodson: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2017
I have that car

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.