Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Tribe Would You Choose And Whats The Reason - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Tribe Would You Choose And Whats The Reason (837 Views)

What Tribe Is The Closest To Yorubas Culturally? / What Tribe Would You Have Been If Not Your Current Tribe? / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Would You Choose And Whats The Reason by tuoyoojo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigeria being multicultural with so many tribes.

if you had the power to choose asides your

present tribe, would tribe would u have chosen

lemme start

if I could choose it would be yoruba

reason

receptiveness to outsiders

respectful

there love for celebration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Choose And Whats The Reason by RussianICBM(m): 12:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: What Tribe Would You Choose And Whats The Reason by Probz(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Itsekiri's a Yoruba spin off anyway.
Re: What Tribe Would You Choose And Whats The Reason by Outofsync(m): 1:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Yoruba, of course.

Over and over and over.

No place like home, no tribe like mine.

Omo Oodua tokan tokan!! cool cool

If forced to choose a different tribe, I'll choose the tribes that comprise Jigawa State.

They're a really kind, respectful and surprisingly religiously tolerant folk...
Re: What Tribe Would You Choose And Whats The Reason by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2017
none, i wish there was nothing like tribes/ethnic groups, it hasn't helped us a nation. happy independence day everyone.
Re: What Tribe Would You Choose And Whats The Reason by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
yoruba,itsekiri,kanuri,nupe.
Re: What Tribe Would You Choose And Whats The Reason by Efewestern: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
tuoyoojo:
Nigeria being multicultural with so many tribes.

if you had the power to choose asides your

present tribe, would tribe would u have chosen

lemme start

am itsekiri but if I could choose it would be yoruba

reason

receptiveness to outsiders

respectful

there love for celebration

Mr tuoyo you no like be urhobo? talk truth grin this Yoruba you choose is nothing special, both itsekiri and Yoruba are interrelated, choose from other ethnic group like igbo, Hausa, efik etc.

me I will choose Efik, I just like their food, culture and girls.

cc:
lalasticlala
seun

(1) (Reply)

21 Weird Royal Rules Meghan Markle Must Follow / Yoruba Beaded Crowns: Ade N La / Igala People Meet Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.