Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (16346 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by unapapadeycraze: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
i wanna noah(know her) though i don't intend building an arkcheesy.

answer the question. you could post her link here.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sense is now a thing of the past for some of y'all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Heloct(f): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nawa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Sense is now a thing of the past for some of y'all.
bro this chick here is among the first five grin grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
bro this chick here is among the first five grin grin
LOL.

How are you jare?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Celcius: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
She is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL.

How are you jare?
I am ok grin you?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Well I Dont judge beauty By Looks Alone... Here Are Some hot Babes. Hot Enough To roast Your Dick Like Plantain...

Blackhawk01. Lalas247. Makydebbie. Laveda. Phintohlar. Tgoddess. Sinaj. Oyindidi...

*runs Out Of Thread*

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
I am ok grin you?
I'm just here jare. sad
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeadRat:
Well I Dont judge beauty By Looks Alone... Here Are Some hot Babes. Hot Enough To roast Your Dick Like Plantain...

Blackhawk01. Lalas247. Makydebbie. Laveda. Phintohlar. Tgoddess. Sinaj. Oyindidi...

*runs Out Of Thread*
Very wrong
none of dem fine Bro

22 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm just here jare. sad
angry watin happen to my angle...who made you sad angry thepussyhunter hope you are not the one that made my angle sad...

Don't worry jare come and sit on my legs grin and everything will be better cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Very wrong
none of dem fine Bro
shocked
Bro are you serious shocked
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Very wrong
none of dem fine Bro
I'm just looking atew. sad
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
angry watin happen to my angle...who made you sad angry thepussyhunter hope you are not the one that made my angel sad...

Don't worry jare come and sit on my legs grin and everything will be better cheesy
grin grin grin

I forced a laughter. Nobody did anything jare, it's just my mood.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm just looking atew. sad
Are u fine
Yes or no
It's not by makeup
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked
Bro are you serious shocked
serious as in how
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
u should av say ,ugliest gal on nairaland .
where is dis biatch

mm
mmmmmmmmm

mofeoluwadasha or wetin her sobriquet grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin

I forced a laughter. Nobody did anything jare, it's just my mood.
cheesy that is more like it...
So do you want to talk about it? Or do you wanna blow me an E-kiss, to make thepussyhunter jealous grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

serious as in how
that those chicks are not beautiful cry

I think you promised me an excursion to the religion section to show me beautiful ladies some fort night ago .. sad

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Homeboiy: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
angry watin happen to my angle...who made you sad angry thepussyhunter hope you are not the one that made my angel sad...

Ur angle

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Are u fine
Yes or no
It's not by makeup
LOL.
I'm not even in the mood to take this up sha..Good night.
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy that is more like it...
So do you want to talk about it? Or do you wanna blow me an E-kiss, to make thepussyhunter jealous grin
Hehehehe...
Oya take kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

Ur angle
Angel of god

I spelt it as agel and my phone corrected to angle before sending it bro
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL.
I'm not even in the mood to take this up sha..Good night.
U think I wanted 2 insult u undecided
smh
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
Very wrong none of dem fine Bro
You don see me before?
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
You don see me before?

You dey mind that kpomo lips? grin
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Victornezzar: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunshineG:
that those chicks are not beautiful cry

I think you promised me an excursion to the religion section to show me beautiful ladies some fort night ago .. sad
Hahahahaha
Omo dose guys brutal
Nairaland atheists are something else especially Hahn
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

U think I wanted 2 insult u undecided
smh
No, I don't.
You won't even dare. wink
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hehehehe...
Oya take kiss kiss
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Blackhawk01: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeadRat:

*runs Out Of Thread*

My love kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You dey mind that kpomo lips? grin
Hahaha laff wan tear my belle.gringringringrin BRUTAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Wife Beater To Change? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.