Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said (61017 Views)

Land Owners Block Main Entrance Of Bayelsa Airport. See What They Did. Photos / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by curvilicious: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
What kwantiri is he taking our president to?
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by OnowuOra(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
But that's not PMB Na, he's not as fresh as the pic
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by IwillSucced(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Newbiee:
Sai Baba
A GENTLE REMINDER TO BUKOLA SARAKI AND COMPANY

Theophilus Utchaychukwu wrote:

"If the imaginative 20 million signatures from TAN could not stop PMB. If Dasuki and DSS cannot stop PMB. If hidden WAEC certificate cannot stop PMB. If cancer and death wish cannot stop PMB. If fake prophesies from Pastorprenuers couldn't stop PMB. If thousands of Jonathan support group could not stop PMB. If the dollar distribution could not stop PMB. If militants, OPC and MASSOB could not stop PMB. If Boko-haram could not stop PMB . If ekuke tribal fence sitters could not stop PMB If opportunist Viju milk political analyst could not stop PMB. If war mongers, pipeline vandals and busters, secessionist threat could not stop PMB. What makes you think that 1 million Dino Malaye and Saraki can stop a moving train? Not even a combination of 109 senators can obstruct the movement of this 15 Million coach virgin pendolino train. No miserable senator or wife or ally can stop a moving train. Call it witch hunting Call it intimidation Call it any thing you like. We are hunters! !!!!! No witch will be spared. Dear Saraki, Your koboko is well soaked under the second Niger Bridge. We shall storm the red chambers soon. Go and listen to your party Dear Dino, Ndume, and Yerima, You can even sleep in Saraki house in solidarity. We are not bothered. But you should know that the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice. Dear wailers, You should commend PMB for allowing EFCC to do their job without interference. Though most of you are far away from your brain, it takes courage to interrogate a party man. Dear President Buhari, Keep doing it 109 vulnerable adults cannot distract us. We the nomadic almajiri is in total solidarity with you and we your blind followers as they call us are satisfied. Keep leading us".

Theophilus Utchaychukwu
I love this post...
#BrinBackBuhari2019

There is no 2019 for Nigeria, because War is coming, right now Igbos are just playing it cool because we know we have not amassed enough weapons yet... But I am sorry for you if you think we are thinking of voting in 2019.. We know that even if we have 100 million people on our side the election will never be free and fair... Pray we don't catch people like you.. I will pen your name down..
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by gregyboy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
pls take him wit osinbajo nigeria is better without the two meanwhile be expecting a plane crash
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
This one no be oyinbo naaa, I fair pass this one.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Almaheed: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Newbiee:
Sai Baba

"If the imaginative 20 million signatures from TAN could not stop PMB. If Dasuki and DSS cannot stop PMB. If hidden WAEC certificate cannot stop PMB. If cancer and death wish cannot stop PMB. If fake prophesies from Pastorprenuers couldn't stop PMB. If thousands of Jonathan support group could not stop PMB. If the dollar distribution could not stop PMB. If militants, OPC and MASSOB could not stop PMB. If Boko-haram could not stop PMB . If ekuke tribal fence sitters could not stop PMB If opportunist Viju milk political analyst could not stop PMB. If war mongers, pipeline vandals and busters, secessionist threat could not stop PMB. What makes you think that 1 million Dino Malaye and Saraki can stop a moving train? Not even a combination of 109 senators can obstruct the movement of this 15 Million coach virgin pendolino train. No miserable senator or wife or ally can stop a moving train. Call it witch hunting Call it intimidation Call it any thing you like. We are hunters! !!!!! No witch will be spared. Dear Saraki, Your koboko is well soaked under the second Niger Bridge. We shall storm the red chambers soon. Go and listen to your party Dear Dino, Ndume, and Yerima, You can even sleep in Saraki house in solidarity. We are not bothered. But you should know that the gentle stride of a tiger is not a symbol of cowardice. Dear wailers, You should commend PMB for allowing EFCC to do their job without interference. Though most of you are far away from your brain, it takes courage to interrogate a party man. Dear President Buhari, Keep doing it 109 vulnerable adults cannot distract us. We the nomadic almajiri is in total solidarity with you and we your blind followers as they call us are satisfied. Keep leading us".

Theophilus Utchaychukwu
I love this post...
#BrinBackBuhari2019

mediocre politics! why don't you tell us about economic recovery, reduced inflation, security,peace and stability, justice and good governance across all levels achieved by the president?

keep promoting ignorance. Nigerians are wiser and don't don't subscribe to cheap sentiments. The president is a laughing stock among true democrats. this government operates at the level of mediocres

restructuring that does not improve the daily standard of living of the average man is not restructuring.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by olisaemeka1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He should have taken the real thing with him instead of picture
I just knew one bright someone was gonna speak my thoughts...

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by smallatobs(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
everybody like foreign things, even oyinbo like foreign Baba Bubu just as Kanu like Trump. if you like dont like my comment I know foreigners will like it. grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by MelaninGirlie(f): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2017
grin the laugh on that nigga face seems he's actually mocking N...... P
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by banmee(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
Sorry man! You just introduced colossal badluck and failure to your country.Return the image fast and help us carry the real thing.

Buhari is not the problem.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by alaskido(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2017
This oyinbo man for carry the real Buhari instead of his picture so we can have peace in the country. When he was away, we drink water drop cup. Now that he is back everybody dey run zig zag.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2017
THE ART WORK IS LOW-KEY.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by chiraqDemon(m): 1:39am On Sep 29, 2017
My guy we appreciate, u can also take the real guy along with the painting.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Is this a white man
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Sodia(m): 2:20am On Sep 29, 2017
lol, good to know ooo,,,

well m off to www.safaxnet.com.ng jawe... join me there
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by AreaFada2: 2:55am On Sep 29, 2017
olaboy33:
Pls disregard!

that is not the buhari (Nigeria president) we all know
That picture is from the painter's archive. Painted when Jonathan was in power, Buhari & many people were still looking fresh. They still had energy & full belle to be "shouting clueless, corruption". Now they are all dry, tired & perplexed that common rats are chasing them out of their house now. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by surgical: 4:07am On Sep 29, 2017
phrancys001:
Oyiboo too wan hustle national cake
Na Lebanese.
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by femo86(m): 5:11am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyinbo different from oyinbo

This one no be oyinbo.... grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Ladyjumong(f): 5:27am On Sep 29, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Some people won't like this they can hug transformer
because an oyinbo said ****

why una too the worship whites. like say dem be God undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Origin(f): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2017
That one is oyinbo man grin.

I hope that pic will be checked properly o.

On another note: Has NDLEA ever caught white men with drugs in Nigeria
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by pikapizy(m): 5:49am On Sep 29, 2017
What a good way to shift drugs out of the country
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Daboomb: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2017
Newbiee:
Sai Baba

Theophilus Utchaychukwu
I love this post...
#BrinBackBuhari2019

Looking at Buhari and how he is enjoying rapid improvement in his health since his return for medical treatment in the U.K, l am begining to see "a possibility" that Buhari should/might run for a second term.

If his health continues to improve as l hope, them he is as good as second term can be.
I hope he is wiser now and wont allow the "Evil ones" to poison him a second time? undecided undecided
This fight against corruption is deadly and existential, for criminals like Saraki and Dino Melaye and their colleagues in the NASS.

Deep down, l am sure that even those that profess to hate Buhari, know that we are lucky he was God-sent, in 2015 otherwise, if Jonathan had rigged himself into power for a second term (like the Mad man of Ekiti), then there would probably be no Nigeria as of today of at best, we will be competing with South Sudan as an "openly and completely" failed state.

Sai Baba, l got your back, jus like millions of other "Sombies". tongue tongue
Never met you one-on-one but you can bet that l will put all my resources to ensuring that you get re-elelcted, if your health allows you to go for a second term.

#SlayerOfLooters

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Charly68: 6:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Only disciplined minded people like Mr President,it does not matter what corrupt people think,God is in control using the President to sanitize the economic and political mess of the nation ..
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Daboomb: 6:20am On Sep 29, 2017
olisaemeka1:
I just knew one bright someone was gonna speak my thoughts...

Looking at all the asinine comments on this and many other threads, where hatred for the President is like "Bread and Tea", one question always cross my mind:

Why are such Evil comments ALWAYS FROM IBO PEOPLE? (with the exception of a very tiny and minute number)
Just go through the usernames, even when they try to mask it!

Are you people so infused with hatred that you dont ever see anything good in your lives?
With so much hatred in you people, you'all must be dying softly, from the inside.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by IykeD(m): 6:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Oyibo man? Pls don't insult the real "oyibos"
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Nnamdiem: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
The hustle is real. grin

BUY YOUR CARS WITH NO HASSLE DIRECT FROM CANADA. https://www.auctionexport.com/Invite/36648E3C565AAC08AABF
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by AnanseK(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
Sorry man! You just introduced colossal badluck and failure to your country.Return the image fast and help us carry the real thing.

I'm sure he wouldn't have taken Jonathan's picture. The one they described as "ineffectual buffoon ".
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by naijaboy756: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Daboomb:

Looking at all the asinine comments on this and many other threads, where hatred for the President is like "Bread and Tea", one question always cross my mind:

Why are such Evil comments ALWAYS FROM IBO PEOPLE? (with the exception of a very tiny and minute number)
Just go through the usernames, even when they try to mask it!

Are you people so infused with hatred that you dont ever see anything good in your lives?
With so much hatred in you people, you'all must be dying softly, from the inside.
where did you leave your brain? can you measure the devastation this government has done to our nation? it is not about tribe....hunger and hardship caused by APC is widespread
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Lebanese nah oyimbo I expect to see Briton or American ...meanwhile he is taking it to his country to show to his family, the most clueless incompetent useless leader in the world... the clown of all clowns
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by Revolva(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2017
na arab onyibo be dis
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by kelechi17(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2017
After careful analysis on pdp zoning of the presidency to the North which is ok, the winning combination for me should be Bukola Saraki as presidential candidate and deputy to be Ekweremadu .Election result would be like this middlebelt- saraki ,southeast- saraki South south - Saraki ,SouthWest- Saraki ,result pdp wins evryone happy...buhari retires to daura..
Re: Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said by AnanseK(m): 6:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Thats great! All honest people around the world love Buhari!

President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, The Conqueror of PDP,

The Destroyer of Boko Haram,

The Implementor of TSA,

The Terminator of Fuel Subsidy/Scarcity,

The Punisher of all looters,

The Collector of looted funds,

The Defender of the poor,

The Renowned Anti-corruptionMaster and destroyer of IPOB

May The Almighty bless this country in your care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Dapper in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.