Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Government Sponsor Hooligans And Touts To Harass US Embassy Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Sponsor Hooligans And Touts To Harass US Embassy Abuja (423 Views)

Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / Announcement From Turkish Embassy Abuja Concerning IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Sponsor Hooligans And Touts To Harass US Embassy Abuja by libertyhope2017: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Nigerian Government Sponsor Hooligans and Touts To Harass US Embassy Abuja. This Government continue to upset World Powers especially United States. A week ago you attacked US for not labeling IPOB a terrorist organization, few days ago you challenged world powers on why no African country is on the UN Security Council seat, and yesterday you hired thugs and hooligans to go and harass US officials at US Embassy Abuja simply because you are angry that the US did not support the labeling of IPOB as a terrorist organization. I have warned you to STOP PISSING AMERICA OFF. I'm even surprise America is taking all these insults because of their tolerance for freedom of speech and assembly that you deny your own citizens. America Embassy security did not gun down any of these hooligans protesting at their facility; yet you shoot, maim, strangle and decimate your own citizens for expressing the same human rights. Remember every Embassy facility in a country by international law "IS LIKE A COUNTRY AND IS NOT OBLIGATED TO OBEY THE LAWS OF THAT COUNTRY." America is world power, deserves her respect, and if she decides to deal with you, I'm telling Gaddafi ordeal will be a child's play.

https://www.nairaland.com/4085313/paid-protesters-harass-usa-embassy
Re: Nigerian Government Sponsor Hooligans And Touts To Harass US Embassy Abuja by aolawale025: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2017
That's what you get when the people vote based on emotions and not reason

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Be Tired On Calling For The Unity Of Nigeria - IBB / Domination Or Marginalisation / President Buhari Approved Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed - Maikanti Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.