Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth (417 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / See This Fani-kayode's Hilarious Tweet (Bad Mouth King of Nigeria) / Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth by Gazzy88(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2017
Freedom is a right to everyone,so says the UN charter. If you feel your cohabitation isn't going well with your neighbours, the best route to take is to leave them. In the case of Kanu,he took a very bold step in trying to liberate his people from this "shackles" we all found ourselves which is very applauding. He orientates them through his "radio Biafra" what they should expect in a country called Biafra. He led countless rallies for general sensitization on Biafra and the turnout were massive. In some quarters in the SE,the respect and accolades he has garnered surpasses that of any political office holder from that area which showed that truly the people owns the power to change their fortune but where he erred is the hatred he showed to those that might foster his agitation and also grant his wish (referendum) faster. The truth is everyone is tired of a country called Nigeria as it seems only a section of this country benefit which is the North. As a proud Yoruba man from Abeokuta, I would have support Kanu with all I have had it been he didn't allow hatreds engulfed him towards us. You can't call me ridiculous names and expect me to laugh at you...NO. He has a large heart towards his people but he got it all wrong with those name callings. Wherever Kanu is, whether dead or alive should know he has written his name in the book of history as a man who gave voice to the voiceless and if he's still alive,he should try to create bridges with other tribes to quicken his demand. You can't achieve Biafra with your Igbo folks alone,you need support from others. Thanks all for reading,I'm just trying to make sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth by spyroet(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2017
Ok we don hear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth by gabinogem(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2017
No mind d braggart cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth by paiz: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Let this man be Allow him to think
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth by Freshsan2009: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2017
you try sha... na complete sense wey d guy lack cause am....make d guy go borrow small sense from yorubas (odudua)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth by wakaman: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Don't forget his clogged brain!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth by Nemesis1: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Bad mouth

Expired brain

Toothless dog

Full time ediot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Good Heart,bad Mouth by ba7man(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh".

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Us Embassy, Insist Ipob Is Terrorist Organisation / Nigeria Turns 57, Frame Your Picture With The Run To Nigeria With Olive Branch / Stop Persecuting Me Buhari, Trump's Not Probing Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.