Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (10599 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Chido052(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin What's your take on this matter?

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Adaumunocha(f): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Savage!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by BlackDBagba: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Is that supposed to be a joke? Rape?! undecided

17 Likes

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by misscrystals(f): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2017
lol... guys dey vex o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
taking a girl out and spending on her doesn't mean you have permission to sleep with her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
is rape is now a joke.

I will come back to say more

6 Likes

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by jordyspices: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Funny lots dats why white girls are d best wen u take them out they insist dey pay for their bill or sey split it wif u

5 Likes

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by hungryboy(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2017
You chop my 10k finish come house you no gree, You come dey preach Bible give me, Sister, i go turn that my gift to loan, use police dey harass you until you pay me back

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by paiz: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Savage
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Zaheertyler(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2017
lol ...10k...straight one week banging back to back

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Manson1(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2017
See below:

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Manson1(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by NedalBiggie: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Story for the gods...

Nedal was here!!!
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by indodon(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2017
its high time girls starts doing the spending

make dem see as e dey pain grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by WizAkzy: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Sholaqe:
taking a girl out and spending on her doesn't mean you have permission to sleep with her.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Sholaqe:

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by AkProsper(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2017
quote me when it get to fp. meanwhile check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2017
what's this one?one defamed tout like that ??i will just block him and his destiny..nonsense, potential rapist, stupid m0r0n..smh
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by inkdbetty(f): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2017
So, thats the only reason guys do things for girls ni? So they have sex with them later..

Wehdone Sah!
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2017
inkdbetty:
So, thats the only reason guys do things for girls ni? So they have sex with them later..

Wehdone Sah!
yes

sekxy:
what's this one?one defamed tout like that ??i will just block him and his destiny..nonsense, potential rapist, stupid m0r0n..smh
Sholaqe:
dem dey pick 10k for tree. Mechionu

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2017
Any guy spending money on girls in the hope of sexual returns is a waste of prick.

Such dudes should be taken to a medical facility for gender reassignment surgery!

6 Likes

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by inkdbetty(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
yes

If I come and spend money on you myself, make sure we do the do oh. Even though you have taken a vow, or even if I cook or clean for you. Hope I can take my reward in kind too? You owe it to me. As long as I do anything for you, I own that body man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2017
inkdbetty:

If I come and spend money on you myself, make sure we do the do oh. Even though you have taken a vow, or even if I cook or clean for you. Hope I can take my reward in kind too? You owe it to me. As long as I do anything for you, I own that body man.
grin yeah. Men no dey use body form like women.

Take me on a date nd my body is all yours wink grin

37 Likes

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by luorquay: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2017
10 whooping K My sister abeg try get conscience haba. That's more than half of minimum wage for a month and u eat am for just 2hrs. How else u say make the guy survive if he nor get sometin back in return?? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by analryder: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2017
It should not be compulsory for a girl to demand that a guy take you out...If taking you out is what you desire so much give him what he desire also everything gets fair. In modern societies women pay for dates so they can have a stand in the relationship if it get successful. But in Nigeria girls want to enslave or sell themselves to guys and at the same time demand for rights they've never earned.

BE INDEPENDENT GIRLS....AND SEE MEN THAT VALUE AND RESPECT YOU

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by hibiscus76(f): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2017
Except the lady stole from you, she owes you NOTHING..
Did she force you to give her your supposedly hard earned money?
N.B: keep your money in your pockets and your d**ks in your pants..that way, you'll save money and the world would also be a better place
Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Any guy spending money on girls in the hope of sexual returns is a waste of prick.

Such dudes should be taken to a medical facility for gender reassignment surgery!
why grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
yes
seems your head is paining you..

1 Like

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Stevengerd(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2017
So some guys deh wey still deh spend ontop gal.

1 Like

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by inkdbetty(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
grin yeah. Men no dey use body form like women.

Take me on a date nd my body is all yours wink grin

Lol...since we're all clear on the fact that we all own and owe each other... (walks away)

1 Like

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2017
sekxy:

seems your head is paining you..

12 Likes

Re: Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing by jaksmillioniar: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2017
hibiscus76:
Except the lady stole from you, she owes you NOTHING..
Did she force you to give her your supposedly hard earned money?
N.B: keep your money in your pockets and your d**ks in your pants..that way, you'll save money and the world would also be a better place
ibo beauty were av u been I miss u a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) / This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. / Best Way To Propose:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.