Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (72753 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by ChangeIsCostant: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Kwankwason Mohammed has revealed how social media is turning out to be a blessing for him. According to a story which he shared in Hausa language, the young man accepted a Facebook request from a lady named Pretty Jenny. According to him, few minutes after accepting the Facebook request, she chatted him up and from there, their friendship started.

After some days, she wanted to do video call with him but he told her it was not possible due to the type of phone he was using.

The lady who is based in England decided to acquire some expensive gadgets for the young man such as iPhone and Apple MacBook Pro which she sent to him via British Airways including some cash to sustain himself with.

According to the young man, the lady who claims she likes him very much - disclosed that her husband died long time ago as she will like to marry him.

The young man revealed that he has been excited about the gifts but is worried about how to repay her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/drunk-love-white-lady-sends-iphone-apple-macbook-pro-nigerian-guy-photos.html

9 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by ChangeIsCostant: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2017

3 Shares

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2017
God don answer hin call.. hold unto her very well my brother

Tell her, you are tired of this country and you need to relocate cos even your president does not resides in his country. God might use her for u to travel out grin

435 Likes 27 Shares

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2017
The guy hammer without doing yahoo yahoo

232 Likes 6 Shares

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
How possible did he use charm?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by cr7rooney10(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
One chance

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmm

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by oluwasheun94(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
u sure say no be yahoo yahoo. hausa guys get their jazz o

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Daeylar(f): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Using money to buy a husband again

According to the young man, the lady who claims she likes him very much - disclosed that her husband died long time ago as she will like to marry him.

Story doesn't seem complete

Modified: seems it's a scam, story seemed too good to be true

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by StRichard(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Chai
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by rozayx5(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin grin

Benin Boys

i see ur signature

21 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Life4Varnity: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
shay no be say dem don hold this guy so

this one way dem don carry am enter news so

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by maxiuc(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Make I start to dey chat up those oyibo women wey full my facebook list

6 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
I dey tell u

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by bmxshop: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Format.

12 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Moving4: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
OK
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Badonasty(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Kwankwason Mohammed has revealed how social media is turning out to be a blessing for him. According to a story which he shared in Hausa language, the young man accepted a Facebook request from a lady named Pretty Jenny. According to him, few minutes after accepting the Facebook request, she chatted him up and from there, their friendship started.

After some days, she wanted to do video call with him but he told her it was not possible due to the type of phone he was using.

The lady who is based in England decided to acquire some expensive gadgets for the young man such as iPhone and Apple MacBook Pro which she sent to him via British Airways including some cash to sustain himself with.

The young man revealed that he has been excited about the gifts but is worried about how to repay her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/drunk-love-white-lady-sends-iphone-apple-macbook-pro-nigerian-guy-photos.html

I hail your babalawo ooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure yahoo boys are all over Facebook by now searching that name... grin

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by FSBoperator: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
cuck starved feminist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by nairavsdollars(f): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Looking for husband
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by justi4jesu(f): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by Adaumunocha(f): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
He's indeed lucky... But why expose all d details?

16 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by sukkot: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
story sounds fishy. whites in england are broke. and looking at that white lady she definitely looks broke . this hausa boy no talk true. i think he is trying to increase his rep amongst his friends by concocting this story. like hey guys a white lady thinks i am very handsome

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by 4dor: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Scam "Welcome to the British Airway"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by jobaltol: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
The guy na mumu...why would you put the madam's pix on fb without her consent...she can sue you for breach of privacy.

Also, he don cast the madam as a cheerful giver...so other upcoming yahoo boys go start to dey disturb her...

4 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by stephen109(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2017
o my God ,my life don done o,me wey dey hustle nothing never reach me oo..baba bless your boy
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by tayo60(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Me self need this o grin

1 Like

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by janedearie: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2017
I smell lies!

7 Likes

Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by kyella(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2017
grin
Re: White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook by kowema(f): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2017
She will like to marry him??..
So she already proposed as per the bread winner..

Some men are without pride n dignity .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.