Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:24 PM

Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning (1656 Views)

Is Is Reciting The Lord’s Prayer The Only Way To Pray? / Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) / Neighbor Throwing Bids/pebbles/stones Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Horo(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2017
The importance of the Ayat Al-Kursi can be judged from these quotes of notable holy personalities. Hazrat Ali (R.A) said, “The chief of the Ayats of the Quran Kareem is Ayatul Kursi.” Hazrat Ibn Masood (R.A) said, “Allah the Lofty did not create anything in the skies or on earth, in Jannat or Jahannam, loftier than Ayatul Kursi.” Hazrat Ibn Masood (R.A) also mentioned that no space in the sky or on the earth is loftier than Ayatul Kursi.

It is reported from Hazrat Askee Baqri that Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) came to the abode of the Muhajireen when one person asked, “In the Quran Kareem which is the loftiest Ayat?” Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) repeated, “Ayatul Kursi”.
Our Holy prophet (S.A.W) ] said: “Whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surah-e-Baqarah, then Ayatul Kursi and then the last3 ayats of Surah-e-Baqarah will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Shaitaan will not come near him and he will not forget the Quran.”

Hazrat Ali (R.A) was told by our Holy Prophet (PBUH), “Quran is a great word, and Surah-e-Baqarah is the leader of the Quran and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of Surah-e-Baqarah. In Ayatul Kursi there are 50 words and for each word there are 50 blessings and good in it.”

For those of our dear ones who have passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and giving it as Hadiyah to them, gives them light (Noor) in the
grave.
When going out of the home, if a person recites it once, the Almighty Allah has a group of Angels to come and protect you. If recited twice, then two groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited thrice, Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of the person.

When one is alone at home, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and asking Allah to help will make you remain calm and will your fear go away.

Allah Almighty told Hazrat Musa (A.S), “If one recites it after every namaz, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful one (Shakireen), will give him a reward of the Prophets, and his deeds will be like those of the truthful (Siddiqeen) and nothing except death will stop will stop him from
going into heaven.”
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by 9inches(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ayat Al-Kursi sounds like Ayaan Ali-Hirsi.
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by enilove(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Horo:
The importance of the Ayat Al-Kursi can be judged from these quotes of notable holy personalities. Hazrat Ali (R.A) said, “The chief of the Ayats of the Quran Kareem is Ayatul Kursi.” Hazrat Ibn Masood (R.A) said, “Allah the Lofty did not create anything in the skies or on earth, in Jannat or Jahannam, loftier than Ayatul Kursi.” Hazrat Ibn Masood (R.A) also mentioned that no space in the sky or on the earth is loftier than Ayatul Kursi.

It is reported from Hazrat Askee Baqri that Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) came to the abode of the Muhajireen when one person asked, “In the Quran Kareem which is the loftiest Ayat?” Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) repeated, “Ayatul Kursi”.
Our Holy prophet (S.A.W) ] said: “Whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surah-e-Baqarah, then Ayatul Kursi and then the last3 ayats of Surah-e-Baqarah will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Shaitaan will not come near him and he will not forget the Quran.”

Hazrat Ali (R.A) was told by our Holy Prophet (PBUH), “Quran is a great word, and Surah-e-Baqarah is the leader of the Quran and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of Surah-e-Baqarah. In Ayatul Kursi there are 50 words and for each word there are 50 blessings and good in it.”

For those of our dear ones who have passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and giving it as Hadiyah to them, gives them light (Noor) in the
grave.
When going out of the home, if a person recites it once, the Almighty Allah has a group of Angels to come and protect you. If recited twice, then two groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited thrice, Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of the person.

When one is alone at home, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and asking Allah to help will make you remain calm and will your fear go away.

Allah Almighty told Hazrat Musa (A.S), “If one recites it after every namaz, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful one (Shakireen), will give him a reward of the Prophets, and his deeds will be like those of the truthful (Siddiqeen) and nothing except death will stop will stop him from
going into heaven.”

Why was Muhammed not protected when he went to fight the Jews in khaibar where he was poisoned and eventually lead to his death? Did he not recite the nonsense?

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Go to your Islamic section and educate them on how to worship that demon allah.

This is a christian section.
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
enilove:

Why was Muhammed not protected when he went to fight the Jews in khaibar where he was poisoned and eventually lead to his death? Did he not recite the nonsense?

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713:

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Go to your Islamic section and educate them on how to worship that demon allah.

This is a christian section.

ur degree of folishness is unspeakable "kullu nafsin dha_ika_til maut" every living being (soul) will taste (d pain of) death . well I don't blame u It's not ur fault u r not aware
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by enilove(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
umarsheks6:
ur degree of folishness is unspeakable "kullu nafsin dha_ika_til maut" every living being (soul) will taste (d pain of) death . well I don't blame u It's not ur fault u r not aware

You are a slave , what do you know. The judgement of God for every mouth that loves cursing and abuse is this,:

Matthew 5:22 KJV.........
But whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Everyone would taste death means the satanic recitation posted by the OP is of no use even to muhammed.
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Op this is unrelated to the topic but I was looking for an opportunity to ask a Muslim this question:
Why did the holy prophet Muhammed forbid his son-in-law from marrying another woman along with his daughter Fatima?
If I recall clearly Allah allowed marriage to 4 wives but when Ali asked Muhammed if he could marry other wives along with Fatima his daughter, Muhammed disapproved of it.
Isn't it haraam to forbid what Allah has permitted? Was Muhammed not committing haraam by making different laws for himself and his family?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
umarsheks6:
Inasmuch he or she was wrong in posting comments on Allah, you would agree that Muslim section was created for article of this nature. Kindly post it were you can swear to Allah and leave this section the way it's
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2017
enilove:

You are a slave , what do you know. The judgement of God for every mouth that loves cursing and abuse is this,:

Matthew 5:22 KJV.........
But whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Everyone would taste death means the satanic recitation posted by the OP is of no use even to muhammed.
may Allah have mecy on soul. a word of advice for u go and read this (Mathew 15:9, and d 10 commandment in d bible) read it understand what it means and you and not in D position to tell who is goin to hell it incase if it wasn't preached to u or u weren't taught
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2017
NLmember:
Op this is unrelated to the topic but I was looking for an opportunity to ask a Muslim this question:
Why did the holy prophet Muhammed forbid his son-in-law from marrying another woman along with his daughter Fatima?
If I recall clearly Allah allowed marriage to 4 wives but when Ali asked Muhammed if he could marry other wives along with Fatima his daughter, Muhammed disapproved of it.
Isn't it haraam to forbid what Allah has permitted? Was Muhammed not committing haraam by making different laws for himself and his family?
Rasullilah(mohammad PBUH) never implements any laws on his own unless d ones revealed to him by Allah through angel jibril(gabriel)
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2017
umarsheks6:
Rasullilah(mohammad PBUH) never implements any laws on his own unless d ones revealed to him by Allah through angel jibril(gabriel)
Thanks for replying. Did Allah also reveal that the holY prophet Muhammed should abandon his oldest wife (Sawdah bin Zam'ah) just because she grew old and unnattractive and fat? Because I remember he deserted his oldest wife's bed and let her stay married to him on the condition that Aisha took over her bedroom activities.
That looks like unjust and superficial behaviour to me. Why would the prophet get a revelation to abandon his wife cos she grew old and fat? Its not her fault naa.
Besides there was already a revelation to treat wives equally in the Quran.
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by enilove(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
umarsheks6:
may Allah have mecy on soul. a word of advice for u go and read this (Mathew 15:9, and d 10 commandment in d bible) read it understand what it means and you and not in D position to tell who is goin to hell it incase if it wasn't preached to u or u weren't taught

Did I say I am in the position to tell who goes to hell? NO The Bible passages you quoted are not related , it is for the unbelievers of Jesus Christ like you. I believe in Jesus and his commandments. To understand the context read:

Matthew 15:2,9-14,17-20 KJV
Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread................................................But Jesus said unto the Pharisees and the scribes which accused him and his disciples. ........ [9] But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. [10] And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: [11] Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. [12] Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? [13] But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. [14] Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. [17] Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? [18] But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. [19] For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: [20] These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

I am a Christian , what you muslims cannot condone is for the christians to come to your section to post things offensive to your doctrines, so mind your post here and inform the OP to respect the christian section. Instead of you all to go out thete and warn the likes of Osama Bin Ladin , Boko Haram , ISIS and other terrorist groups , you are here telling us to recite incartation that breads devilish followers.
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2017
IS THE BIBLE TRUE GOD'S WORDS?? This question has raised alot of speculations about the credibility and authenticity of the Holy writ called "BIBLE"...In this article I will try to reveal some things 'latent' in the Bible. We all know that if truly a book is from God through revelation or inspiration... It must be error-free and must contain no form of contradictions, discrepancies,falsification, fabrications or misrepresentation whatsoever.. (1)God's comparison— GENESIS 1:26-27 explains dat God creates man in his own image..but the case is different in ISAIAH 40:18-25 where God says, " to whom will u liken me or shall i be equal? Says the Holy "one". So this is a contradiction within d bible.. (2) Another question is can humans see God?.. (When God didnt reveal himself to Prophet Musa (Moses) A.S.)....EXODUS 33:20 reads "thou shall not see the face of God and live" This is nat d case in Amos 9:1..where Amos claims he saw God Almighty on the altar (How absurd?! )...similarly in Jacob wrestled with God and defeated him and his life was preserved (check GENESIS 32: 30) And also ISAIAH 6:1..How can God reveal this kind of contradictions ( IMPOSSIBLE) (3)TEMPTATION: Which one shoud I believe??God cannot tempt man(James 1:13)....OR...God tempted Abraham (Genesis 22:1) (4) SAUL'S DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??.. Saul committed suicide (1 Samuel 31:4-6) ..OR...philistines slain Saul in Gilboa.. (2nd Samuel 21:12) (5) JESUS DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??...JESUS cried..committed his soul unto God and died (Luke23:46)....OR...Jesus was given Vinegar and died afta drinking it(John 19:30) (6)JOSEPH FATHER: which one shud I beliv??..Joseph son of Jacob (Matthew1: 16) OR Joseph son of Heli (Luke3:23) (7)SOLOMON ARMY: Wch 1 shud I bliv??...Solomon had FORTY thousand horses (1 kings 4:26) ....OR.. Solomon had FOUR thousand horses (2 chronicle 9:25) ( MICHAL STORY: WHich 1 shud I beliv.??...Michal had no child(2 Samuel 6:23)...OR Michal had 5 children (2 samuel 21: (9)AHAZIAH AGE: which one should I beliv??..AHAZIAH was 42 years old (2 Chronicle 22:2)...OR... Two and 20 years old AHAZIAH (2 KINGS8:26) (10)CRUCIFIXION OR CRUCI-FICTION: None of Jesus disciples witnessed his death..they all forsook him and fled (MARK 14:50)...JESUS came to preach oneness of God not TRINITY or die for sins (MARK 1:38. AND JOHN 17:4).....The question is: If none of the disciples witnessed his death... How did they know about the full story??.... Moreover JESUS was unwilling to die ..(Check John8:68...John10:39..Luke 22:36..Luke 4:43..Matthew 26:22 ..Matt 26: 36-39and so on)...Also After JESUS found out he was going to be killed, the bible says he dint walk among the jews anymore. Then he told his disciples to buy swords for fighting to save his life (LUKE 22:38) THE QUESTION IS IF HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE FOR HUMANS SINS...WHY DIDNT HE LET HIMSELF BE CAPTURED.??..WHY DID HE ORDER HIS DISCIPLES TO BUY SWORDS ?? (11) JESUS as servant NOT GOD : MATTHEW 12:18 (12)JESUS AS A PROPHET NOT GOD.. (MATTHEW 21:45-46) (13) GOD IS STUPID??...1ST CORINTHIANS 1:25 .. ("because the stupidity of God is wiser than wisdom of Man" How can you compare God's stupidity (14) GOD SHAVING BEARD: ISAIAH 7:20 (HOW COME??)...Were you there Mr ISAIAH?? (15) JESUS IS GOING TO HELL IN THE BIBLE?? /..jesus said that whosoever calls his fellow brothers FOOLS will enta Hell fire ( MATTHEW 5:22)...and after saying this according to the BIBLE.. he then called some people FOOLS (MATTHEW 23:17) . With these.erroneous excerpts from the Holy Writ called The BIBLE.... one can say its not a revelation from ALLAH(GOD ALMIGHTY ) because his words neva change or contain errors ALLAH SAYS AND I QOUTE . Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 109: Many of the followers of the Book wish that they could turn you back into unbelievers after your faith, out of envy from themselves, (even) after the truth has become manifest to them; but pardon and forgive, so that Allah should bring about His command; surely Allah has power over all things. Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 111: And they say: None shall enter the garden (or paradise) except he who is a Jew or a Christian. These are their vain desires. Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful. (English - Shakir) Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 112: Yes! whoever submits himself entirely to Allah and he is the doer of good (to others) he has his reward from his Lord, and there is no fear for him nor shall he grieve. (English - Shakir) Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 113: And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews do not follow anything (good) while they recite the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah shall judge between them on the day of resurrection in what they differ. (English - Shakir) Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 113: And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews do not follow anything (good) while they recite the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah shall judge between them on the day of resurrection in what they differ. (English - Shakir) Mind u...sinc i was born.. i v neva seen any contradictions in d QURAN like dese.. it shows D QURAN is d complete n correct words of God ASALAMU ALAYKUM MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM....NOW YOU SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE THAT ALLAH SHOWED YOU THE LIGHT AND THE RIGHT PATH.... I KNOW MANY CHRISTIANS WILL READ THIS AND REJECT THE TRUTH.. THIS IS BECAUSE ALLAH SHOWS WHOSOEVER HE WILLS THE RIGHT PATH.. CHRISTIANS BLUNDER! TRYING TO EQUALIZE JESUS CHRIST {PBUH} WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD-THEY KEEP HAVING PROBLEM... Am going to quote from three {3} different versions of the Bible, the popular John 1:1-3 that the Christians normally use to fool and deceive the innocent souls..... We analyze it, and at the end we see how ERRONEOUS it is to take a creature {Jesus} for the Creator {ALLAH}..... {1}---John 1:1-3 of the King James Version of the Bible reads:- "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. He was with God in the beginning, all things were made through him and without him was not anything made that was made." {2}---John 1:1-3 of the New World Translation Version of the Bible reads:- In the beginning the word was and the word was with God and the word was god. All things came into existence through him and apart from him not even one thing came into existence." {3}---John 1:1-3 of the living Bible reads:- "Before anything else existed there was Christ with God. He has always been alive and is himself God. He created everything there is - nothing exists that he did not make." Amusing! I hope men of understanding can found out the differences, contradictions, variations, and interpolations therein? In the King James Version of the Bible, it is written that the word was God. In the New World Translation Version of the Bible, It is written that the word was not God. (Capital Letter) But the word was a god. In the Living Bible, Christ is place instead of the word in order to confuse the readers. Now, on a more sincere note; Can any Evangelist, Pastor, Reverend, Deacon, Deaconess, Born-again Christian tell Us why these changes occur within the context of John 1:1-3 of different Versions of the Bible Is the Word whom you Christians claim to be Jesus God or a god? The Bible indeed indeed dumped all Christians in to Error..... John 1:1-3 is one of the outstanding lies the Trinitarians use to support their belief about the God ship of Jesus Christ. To further nail them, Let's put this Verse on Mathematical scale and you all will only see that we come to a blasphemous conclusion that there were two Gods in the beginning.. Please, i urge all the Christians to wear their eye glasses and read>>> John 1:1-3... Let the word that was with God from the beginning=X and let God =Y.. Since Jesus=Word.. Therefore X=Jesus and Y=God. Then Word +God =X+Y=Jesus+God...... But according to John 10:30, Jesus =God. Jesus +God=God+God= 2Gods (QED). Written BY ABDUL-MUJIB IBN ABDUL-RAHEEM... (May ALLAH reward you for sharing this post)
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2017
NLmember:

Thanks for replying. Did Allah also reveal that the holY prophet Muhammed should abandon his oldest wife (Sawdah bin Zam'ah) just because she grew old and unnattractive and fat? Because I remember he deserted his oldest wife's bed and let her stay married to him on the condition that Aisha took over her bedroom activities.
That looks like unjust and superficial behaviour to me. Why would the prophet get a revelation to abandon his wife cos she grew old and fat? Its not her fault naa.
Besides there was already a revelation to treat wives equally in the Quran.
qoute d sura or hadith dat says so
Re: Benefits Of Reciting Ayat Al-kursi Every Morning by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2017
I hav don my own it's left for u to accept it becoz d truth is presented to yet u deny it

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked / 1500-year-old Bible Discovered States That Jesus Was Not Crucified / Does Anyone Not Know What The Permian–triassic Extinction Event Is ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.