Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill (51150 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Dorothy Gave Me A Mouth Action And The Next Morning I Had A Swollen D*ck” - Brighto / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by asatemple(f): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
It's well
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by smoothryda: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Are you a content producer, or you want to put your content on TV and share advert revenue with the channel? Well we are looking for already made content. We are looking at Drama series, comedy shows, sitcoms, talk shows, reality, shows, Home videos, skit, musical videos, any kind of good audio songs, documentary, events, weddings. Please the content has to be fresh and hot not something that has been shown on other Tv.
Contact us on- delmidedee@gmail.com
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by TundeHashim(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Aunty Toto grin , sorry tonto...

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by 2shure: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
50 thousand on me im a walking lick(alright),
She f*ck with the squad,
She goon grip the stick
Tonto Came from the rags to riches,
Stil a dirty ugly ass b*tch
Tonto Came from the rags to riches,
Stil a dirty ugly ass bich

True true
Churchill d yahoo king ser dey form advice
U must have been madder to marry tonto back den asay wife
Bich

I'm all abt dem blue cheese
An im gon getit bai any means

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Jrevelation(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Church to the hill

As for me i know churchhill back then
That bros cool
But I can't say about tonto behavior

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by IgboticGirl(f): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
sexymoma:
I saw someone's post in the other thread, saying tonto dikeh has done the right thing by changing the boy's surname to mazi dikeh
cos she has returned her bride price
abeg i wan ask, na her papa give am belle, she for return the pikin too na, since she doesn't want any contact with the boy's father.
i bliv churchill norver ready to drag things with you ni sha. angry

See u......I know u are referring to me

Don't believe everything u see on social media....I know tonto is a crazy person but DAT guy is a bad person
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by MustiizRaja(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
iamsea:
I dont even know who to believe btw these 2 grown but childish in attitude adults.. But come to think of it, why is it that this guy remember d date he bought all the things he bought for his ex wife( that stuff makes me remember d movie Drysham i watched sometime ago).. I wish u both all d best sha

guy dshryam na film kaiii
d guy na guru I dey watch am over nd over again watched it 2015
d way he tabled the matter down
Indians dey do film
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by ashjay001(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
iamsea:
I dont even know who to believe btw these 2 grown but childish in attitude adults.. But come to think of it, why is it that this guy remember d date he bought all the things he bought for his ex wife( that stuff makes me remember d movie Drysham i watched sometime ago).. I wish u both all d best sha

Some of us, are born that way. Very good recollection abilities. And, it shows tonto is still on his mind. He's been trying to imagine where he went wrong, going over everything. A smart guy!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by labake1(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
So he just realized that after marrying and even divorcing her.
Love is truly blind undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by ivolt: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
IPOBrep:
churchill rose to lime light on the back of tonto popularity now he is writing trash about her.

who knew you before you married our daughter and sister, anyways, another lesson for the stubborn kids of our parents

Limelight doesn't pay the bill.
There are millions of ways to get into limelight in this age of internet
Hushpuppi being an example.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by BluntBoy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
iamsea:

With some women, you just have to keep records of things. Churchill messed up. He should have kept records of her abuses. I have records of the abuses of my ex, including the ones showing her vandalising my car in my absence.. The testimonies of neighbors can sometimes not be reliable so you need to use solid evidence. When you get into problems like this, the paranoid woman is always liable to accuse you of physical assault on her person. Just tell her you have evidence and she would keep shut. The only evidence Churchill has now are words from an erstwhile maid and it is that against Tonto's.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by wristbangle: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
onyekachee:
Tonto has been a liar from day one,from lying that obasanjo is her father-in-law,to lying that Churchill bought her iPhone 7 and a lexus car
then later denying that her husband has been buying things for her,she is so fake abeg
rubbish girl
tonto,gifty and lai Muhammed are all of una I hail

The bolded is enough evidence about tonto being a huge liar. How can obasanjo be her father in law yet her father in law is now obasanjo's gardener?

Did she think this thoroughly before saying it out? When lies upon lies keep building, it would backfire one day as the consequences will be devastating.

8 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by jrusky(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Honestly I have avoid to talk about this guy and tontoh case because naturally the tontoh I knew is naturally violence lady that is nothing but the truth. i knew what she can do at a slight push.

No man can marry tontoh without her undergo a serious delivery process people who are her close pals knows her very well any man that put head on tontoh if that man not very smart and strong obviously the worst might happen.

This Churchill guy I don't know him as such so I'm not sure of him character wise but tontoh is naturally a trouble and she is possessed with the goddess of confusion(madona) of the beast world.

Let the 2 of them.move on.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by onyekachee(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
wristbangle:

The bolded is enough evidence about tonto being a huge liar. How can obasanjo be her father in law yet her father in law is now obasanjo's gardener?

Did she think this thoroughly before saying it out? When lies upon lies keep building, it would backfire one day as the consequences will be devastating.
she doesn't lie with sense....Churchill can use that one too as an evidence...foolish geh.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by eitsei(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
7Alexander:
how do you know he is saying the truth?
so you believe Tonto dike?

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by danigbo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Waiting for the summary !
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Segun61(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
I can find the fault in Kong's dad, what is tontodike background? were u able to verify that? who happens to be her mentor? did you take your time to seek the face of God on her or you just trust fame, money and affluence? it's so glaring that mama king is never a wife material,but God can change her with much prayers.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by mowapa(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
IPOBrep:
churchill rose to lime light on the back of tonto popularity now he is writing trash about her.

who knew you before you married our daughter and sister, anyways, another lesson for the stubborn kids of our parents

Do not confuse notoriety with popularity. kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nov6(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
watchwoman:
Only if people knew how to pray and table every aspects of their lives including something as important as marriage before God Almighty, I believe all these tales by moonlight on how this one did this or that will never come to play.

God please heal every broken home. In Jesus name. Amen

just from this comment alone am proud of you...
I regard you as one who is special, unique & divine...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by ionsman: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
I don't know Tonto dikeh...But Churchill no be am. I know him enough to make such assertion.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
even una name de cause confusion self: Cjurch marrying Toto dick. Make una sort unaself
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Gkemz: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
These couple or rather ex-couple should just allow the sleeping dog to lie and the internet to rest. Tonto is a pathetic liar and she can fabricate all manner of accusations just to discredit the husband. She can be sued for libel and defamation of character.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
LOLL!!!!!!
Churchill seems to be the only one that doesn't know Tonto despite dating her before marriage. Tonto no too well oooo!

She should be seeing a therapist, not attending church programmes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Kobicove(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
ppp
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by jacyhelen(f): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
onyekachee:
Tonto has been a liar from day one,from lying that obasanjo is her father-in-law,to lying that Churchill bought her iPhone 7 and a lexus car
then later denying that her husband has been buying things for her,she is so fake abeg
rubbish girl
tonto,gifty and lai Muhammed are all of una I hail

tell Tonto that iphone 8 is now out

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by acc001(f): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
sexymoma:
I saw someone's post in the other thread, saying tonto dikeh has done the right thing by changing the boy's surname to mazi dikeh
cos she has returned her bride price
abeg i wan ask, na her papa give am belle, she for return the pikin too na, since she doesn't want any contact with the boy's father.
i bliv churchill norver ready to drag things with you ni sha. angry
I dnt tink u knw wot u sayin,bfore u start ranting y dnt u mk inquiries frm an elderly one.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by IamShiningStar(f): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
iamsea:
*I dont even know who to believe btw these 2 grown childish in attitude adults..* But come to think of it, why is it that this guy remember d date he bought all the things he bought for his ex wife( that stuff makes m but e remember d movie Drysham i watched sometime ago).. I wish u both all d best sha
nobi only u oo!

have always felt there's something dark n sinister about that guy sha!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by watchwoman(f): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nov6:

just from this comment alone am proud of you... I regard you as one who is special, unique & divine...
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by whisperingbird(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
http://salarymonthly.com/? share=3113 check it out guys
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Kingharzyz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
IPOBrep:

You guys have been program to always defend your people even when they're wrong... Our daughter our sister our son... Smh

7 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by IPOBrep: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
mowapa:

Do not confuse notoriety with popularity. kiss kiss kiss

she was never known to be notorious for anything , dont her dent her image further.

except churchill and members of his family, who else writes trash about tonto dikeh. this other renegades are just seeking public sypathy where non ever existed

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry what's the worst that you can do when pushed? Poison someone? Bathe with acid? I wanna know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Joins Empire Season IV Cast / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Susan Garland Suffers Nip Slip At GTB Fashion Weekend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.