Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill (51139 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Dorothy Gave Me A Mouth Action And The Next Morning I Had A Swollen D*ck” - Brighto / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by IPOBrep: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kingharzyz:

You guys have been program to always defend your people even when they're wrong... Our daughter our sister our son... Smh

is she no longer our daughter and sister or because she made the mistake of marrying a misfit we should deny her?
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tonto is finished!

This is beyond repair.

Everyone warned him about Tonto- Shameful!!

It's only a deaf man who doesn't understand sign language nor written english that can settle with her.

Some people 're mad and they don't even know it...

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by mhiztaNexy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
the way she attacks instablog and d rest really made me have a doubt on her story. If she can attack and go wild on others then I pity her husband. same pity she wants from d lies against her husband to the media,same pity she wants to use to fight the truth against the media. An helpless lady indeed.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Kobicove(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
We already know she's a nutcase undecided
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by onyekachee(f): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
IPOBrep:

she was never known to be notorious for anything , dont her dent her image further.

except churchill and members of his family, who else writes trash about tonto dikeh. this other renegades are just seeking public sypathy where non ever existed
Don't mind gullible people,a lot of people have been hurt by Tonto's words,ranging from churchill,mercyjohnson,toyin lawani,could go on and on,that lady is a bad egg
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Kkbugatti(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
IPOBrep:
churchill rose to lime light on the back of tonto popularity now he is writing trash about her.

who knew you before you married our daughter and sister, anyways, another lesson for the stubborn kids of our parents

I was waiting for someone to reply your stupidity but none came forth, let me quickly reply you, how did toto dike or tonto help Churchill ? Do proper reaserch not all fame is wealth , there are people with name but poor in pocket e.g. Eldris....

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
dingbang:
Evaberry what's the worst that you can do when pushed? Poison someone? Bathe with acid? I wanna know

Lol I rarely ever get angry, and I already have this mindset that People will always disappoint so it doesn't really bug me when they do.

but let's say in extreme cases I guess I will just leave, I know the law and prison is not somewhere I would love to go
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Tonto dikeh is a disgusting human and an attention seeker.

she's the perfect example of a "leopard cannot change his spots"

Churchill has moved on but she is still bent on destroying him, it's just sad really.

Her insecurities and jealousy are ruining her
I thought you would support Tonto Dikeh because she alleged her ex-husband beat her. Is that not domestic violence? "Mrs no matter what a woman does" How is Tonto Dikeh's story different from other ladies? How come you believe Churchill? Is it because Churchill is a public figure? Or do I say you just jump to conclusions on every thread that involves domestic violence? Even without listening to the story of the second individual involved. You are very insignificant to Churchill, he doesn't know you exist, stop stalking every thread that involves him and his ex-wife, you hypocrite.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by dingbang(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Lol I rarely ever get angry, and I already have this mindset that People will always disappoint so it doesn't really bug me when they do.

but let's say in extreme cases I guess I will just leave, I know the law and prison is not somewhere I would love to go
I still would love to get to know you more
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
MADUBI:

I thought you would support Tonto Dikeh because she alleged her ex-husband beat her. Is that not domestic violence? "Mrs no matter what a woman does" How is Tonto Dikeh's story different from other ladies? How come you believe Churchill? Is it because Churchill is a public figure? You are very insignificant to Churchill, he doesn't know you exist, stop stalking every thread that involves him and his ex-wife, you hypocrite.

I rarely ever reply mentions but I like your moniker so instead of ignoring you I will actually try to educate you.

1. My stand on DV has never and will never change, no one has the right to hit a woman

2. I think I'm the one actually being stalked by you since you obviously know all my comments and the remember all the threads I comment on.

3. My comment wasnt made to cast doubt on Tonto dikeh DV story

4. My comment was made in light of Tonto recent attention seeking stunts which I find repulsive.

5. I really don't know why you are angry and hence attacking me even though I don't know you.

6. I have never said I believed churchill, and Frankly speaking it doesn't matter whether I believe them or not like u said I'm insignificant to Churchill.

Lastly learn to drink more water and have fun. Don't take things seriously

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Sterope(f): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy

pocohantas:
LOLL!!!!!!
Churchill seems to be the only one that doesn't know Tonto despite dating her before marriage. Tonto no too well oooo!

She should be seeing a therapist, not attending church programmes.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by walozanga(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
I won't support non of u.. bt Oga where did u meet tomto before u got married to here. and what type of life style were u guys living before all this. u and tomto.. na crase dey worry Una

u be agavu and u got married to an agavu
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Adaumunocha(f): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
I thought they dated. He didn't notice her bad temperament?
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Crixina(f): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
I hear of celebs marriage crisis, but none has been this messy, makes me want to believe Churchill's story.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
hmmm, divorce is not a joke, obviously both parties are hurting badly.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
The worst thing that can happen to a man is when he marries a bad wife.

He will never have peace of mind in his house.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by beautyandbrains1: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
iamsea:
I dont even know who to believe btw these 2 grown but childish in attitude adults.. But come to think of it, why is it that this guy remember d date he bought all the things he bought for his ex wife( that stuff makes me remember d movie Drysham i watched sometime ago).. I wish u both all d best sha
Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaahahhahahahhhah... DRYSHAM! I love that movie!
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by donbenie(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
naijaisGOOD:
[b]I think tonto dike has moved on.. this man should move on too.. thanks [/b]You must not have been paying attention then,he just took out time to answer her most recent bombardment..a Queen Size B1tch like her seems not to be able to leave the young man alone and carry on with her stvpid life..the man dey him own lane and the useless wh0re just started calling his father a gardener without any provocation..

AND for car owners in nigeria, you need to see this >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse#60947575
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by okenwaa(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Real eyes recognise real lies......d@ 1 still dey kwa.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by freshdude99(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Onyejemechimere:

Tonto Dikeh alleged that Churchill’s father was former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s gardener, that he had a hand in a miscarriage she had while with him and that he brutalized her.

Someone asked him his thoughts, and the businessman in a lengthy reply took at time to explain himself, he wrote;

(Screenshots attached below)

http://www.lailasblog.com/father-gardener-jesus-not-carpenters-son-tonto-dikehs-ex-hubby-ccomes/

But Mr papa king, you never answer the question...
Since your father is not a gardener, Who is your father then?

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by donbenie(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
naijaisGOOD:
I think tonto dike has moved on.. this man should move on too.. thanks

AND for car owners in nigeria, you need to see this >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse#60947575
You must not have been paying attention then, he just made a replied to her allegation..a Queen size B1tch like her seems not to be able to leave the young man alone and carry on with her stvpid life..the man dey him own lane and the useless Wh0re just started calling his father a common gardener without any provocation..

2 Likes

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

I rarely ever reply mentions but I like your moniker so instead of ignoring you I will actually try to educate you.

1. My stand on DV has never and will never change, no one has the right to hit a woman

2. I think I'm the one actually being stalked by you since you obviously know all my comments and the remember all the threads I comment on.

3. My comment wasnt made to cast doubt on Tonto dikeh DV story

4. My comment was made in light of Tonto recent attention seeking stunts which I find repulsive.

5. I really don't know why you are angry and hence attacking me even though I don't know you.

6. I have never said I believed churchill, and Frankly speaking it doesn't matter whether I believe them or not like u said I'm insignificant to Churchill.

Lastly learn to drink more water and have fun. Don't take things seriously

I believe your stand, but why should I stalk you? Now we know people by what they portray, good or bad. Having said that, your moniker has been distinctive for many contributions especially on issues concerning domestic violence. Family is the section I love most, I am always there to learn and laugh at some funny issues and contributions. Anybody who frequents this section will know your moniker because you contribute to virtually all issues raised in this section. I don't see that as stalking.... Do you? Lol.

For the records, I am not angry, I only like consistency, let people always know you for who you are. My moniker is not what you think, because I don't know what is getting you attracted to it, if you are thinking anything negative, you have another thing coming.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Emmahunk(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
akinade28:
Aunty tonto, mummy king my fear of u is increasing day by day.
If a woman can cook up such lies, Mr Churchill be grateful you r not dead
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife. Proverbs 21:19
To the guys out there I'll advise u to read a mother's advice to her son who was a king on the issue of women.
Talking about the lecture of king lemuel 's mother on the issue of women in proverbs 31.
FYI u can find proverbs in d bible.

My dear you are a woman and hardly knows what we men are capable of.
I am not holding brief for Tonto but I think you are beingmost unfair by dismissing her claims and swallowing Churchill's story, line, hook and sinker. After all, a man can buy a woman a diamond ring in the morning and kick her out in the evening. So the gold chain bought in Switzerland is not enough evidence of all being well.
I still don't believe that the battered Tonto that we all saw was the work of a makeup artist. Only God knows who is lying and who is telling the truth

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by IPOBrep: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kkbugatti:

I was waiting for someone to reply your stupidity but none came forth, let me quickly reply you, how did toto dike or tonto help Churchill ? Do proper reaserch not all fame is wealth , there are people with name but poor in pocket e.g. Eldris....

i never knew his sorry ass and so are my people here in biafraland.

tonto brought the scumbag to limelight and am not talking about his riches
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by lalanice(f): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
may God help this two people

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
I believe you 100%
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by mickeymimi: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
They both need to see a good Professional divorce Counsellor or therapist,,...

Divorce is the death of a dream you though was going to last....sometimes all you have to do is just move on..,,, but never forget what it taught..
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Burgerlomo: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mr Churchill or wetin be ya name sef, what do U expect from a grass smoker grin
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Precial419: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Anyone Hu Believes Any Of These Two Fools Is Even A Bigger Fool. They R Jux So Immature And Both Hav Bad Characters, None Is Ready To Give Way For D Oda. All Dose Bashing On Tonto Character, R There Nt Women Managin Deir Evil Husbands? Y Cnt Men Jux For A Change Live Wit Bad Women, Maybe Only Women R Built To Take D Heat.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by gentlechyke(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
nikkypearl:
Tonto Dikee! sad

Pearl
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by graciella(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wetin be una problem eeeh! Leave Tonto Dikeh and Mr Churchill Alone!!
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by ableguy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
akinade28:
Aunty tonto, mummy king my fear of u is increasing day by day.
If a woman can cook up such lies, Mr Churchill be grateful you r not dead
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife. Proverbs 21:19
To the guys out there I'll advise u to read a mother's advice to her son who was a king on the issue of women.
Talking about the lecture of king lemuel 's mother on the issue of women in proverbs 31.
FYI u can find proverbs in d bible.
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" / Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) / Adekunle Gold Joins Empire Season IV Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.