Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill (51149 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Dorothy Gave Me A Mouth Action And The Next Morning I Had A Swollen D*ck” - Brighto / Olakunle Churchill's Father Was Obasanjo's Gardener - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ok and let it die off like that.
www.creativestudioone.com.....U need me.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Lloydfolarin: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
IPOBrep:
churchill rose to lime light on the back of tonto popularity now he is writing trash about her.

who knew you before you married our daughter and sister, anyways, another lesson for the stubborn kids of our parents

Keep your freaking mouth shut

Who knows Tonto Dikeh in your fucking erosion ravaged region until she came to the same Churchill land(Lagos, Yoruba Nation)?

I blame all these Yorubas who married Igbos.

It gets me mad whenever i hear Yoruba married Igbo.

Warning to you all; Yoruba girls, if you stupidly go into marriage with an Igbo boy or man, i can assure you that your suffering has just started.

If you are in doubt, go and see what Lola Okoye(Psquare) is being subjected to by these fucking tribalists

And compare Peter Okoye's marriage to Seyi law who married Igbo girl. Can you see how Seyi law wife is being pampered and well treated by Yorubas inlaws while Lola is being attacked offline and online by these fucking things called Igbos.

Stay away from anything Igbos.

They are fucking tribalistic to the moon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by sisisioge: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wow! Hearing both sides of the story is really an eye opener. That babe is so full of sheet.t!

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by sapientia(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
watchwoman:
Only if people knew how to pray and table every aspects of their lives including something as important as marriage before God Almighty, I believe all these tales by moonlight on how this one did this or that will never come to play.

God please heal every broken home. In Jesus name. Amen

Amen.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
decatalyst:
How is that our concern nah?

Besides, why is he telling us? undecided
This meme... is the boy Minka?
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by petitejolie(f): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
7Alexander:
how do you know he is saying the truth?
he might be lieing o but Tonto definitely doesn't have a calm and gentle personality. she be fire

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by onyekachee(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

tell Tonto that iphone 8 is now out
I will tell her oo,make she dash me the old iPhone wey big church buy for her

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by speak2me2015: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
My ex lied more than this when we parted. so na women's ways

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by akinsmyk(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
naijaisGOOD:
I think tonto dike has moved on.. this man should move on too.. thanks

Tonto is the one who hasn't. He is replying questions emanating from Tonto's recent rants and accusations. Follow properly

AND for car owners in nigeria, you need to see this >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse#60947575
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by godofuck231: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
onyekachee:
Tonto has been a liar from day one,from lying that obasanjo is her father-in-law,to lying that Churchill bought her iPhone 7 and a lexus car
then later denying that her husband has been buying things for her,she is so fake abeg
rubbish girl

later na radical for jesus she go take cover up

tonto,gifty and lai Muhammed all of una I hail!!!

Fake life, a 19 year old can take care of the guy better than her, watch and see
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Charly68: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlackDBagba:
These people should find something better to do with their lives...

Tonto ask for forgiveness and go back to Churchill if that's what you want.

Churchill, forgive her and get back together.

Can we all please for God's sake, move on now !!! angry
Can you live with a violent woman? She will kill you by cheer anger .

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by crunchyg: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
Aunty tonto, mummy king my fear of u is increasing day by day.
If a woman can cook up such lies, Mr Churchill be grateful you r not dead
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife. Proverbs 21:19
To the guys out there I'll advise u to read a mother's advice to her son who was a king on the issue of women.
Talking about the lecture of king lemuel 's mother on the issue of women in proverbs 31.
FYI u can find proverbs in d bible.
Are you a virtues woman?
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by IbBarham(m): 2:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Who dem epp
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by juman(m): 3:59am On Sep 30, 2017
If the woman desire to remarry again, she needs special training how to be a wife.

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by sunkieisland(m): 4:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Mr Churchill, this epistle doesn't look like few words oooooo......

#JustSaying
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by pappy4real(m): 5:01am On Sep 30, 2017
I've always loved tonto dike. I still do. I naturally have a crush on controversial women. if only she'll agree to date/marry me. I understand her likes n I'll make her happy
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by humilitypays(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
This tonto strikes me as a woman with a very violent temper and erratic behavior. Her husband on the other hand isn't as innocent too. She's fûcking crazy while he's a fûcking cheat. So them fit each other.
99.99% of rich men of all skin colors are cheats; to them, beautiful women are toys to play with when bored and free, sadly cry cry

So if u want a completely faithful man, consider marrying a broke or average income man...who is very committed in Church wink
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by emperormossad(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

Lol I rarely ever get angry, and I already have this mindset that People will always disappoint so it doesn't really bug me when they do.

but let's say in extreme cases I guess I will just leave, I know the law and prison is not somewhere I would love to go

Lol, people will not always disappoint Eva.
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by humilitypays(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2017
pappy4real:
I've always loved tonto dike. I still do. I naturally have a crush on controversial women. if only she'll agree to date/marry me. I understand her likes n I'll make her happy
you don't love her, your love for her is based on your misconception that she is rich, popular and beautiful, of which she is none in the reality.

When you become financially buoyant and travel around as a man, you will get to laugh at your today fantasy about Tonto Dikeh because u will wake up from that hallucination when u get to see and meet naturally super beautiful ladies with charming character and personality.

So stop wishing yourself bad. If Churchill was exposed the way he is now, he wouldn't have looked at Tonto Dikeh twice talk less of marrying her

1 Like

Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Syphonn(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Reacting to all the drama that has been going on between journalist Azuka Ogujiuba and his ex-wife, Olakunle Churchill has again denied allegations of domestic violence and that his father was a gardener.

I’m going to take time out of my busy schedule to deal with these lies quickly.

King’s mother had him through the CS operation … it was not a natural birth. Its healing process took 3 months and the doctor strongly advised against intercourse during that period.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

I rarely ever reply mentions but I like your moniker so instead of ignoring you I will actually try to educate you.

1. My stand on DV has never and will never change, no one has the right to hit a woman

2. I think I'm the one actually being stalked by you since you obviously know all my comments and the remember all the threads I comment on.

3. My comment wasnt made to cast doubt on Tonto dikeh DV story

4. My comment was made in light of Tonto recent attention seeking stunts which I find repulsive.

5. I really don't know why you are angry and hence attacking me even though I don't know you.

6. I have never said I believed churchill, and Frankly speaking it doesn't matter whether I believe them or not like u said I'm insignificant to Churchill.

Lastly learn to drink more water and have fun. Don't take things seriously

fvckinf flirt!!!

Stalker being stalked tongue

eva-bitch-ass-berry
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

Lol I rarely ever get angry, and I already have this mindset that People will always disappoint so it doesn't really bug me when they do.

but let's say in extreme cases I guess I will just leave, I know the law and prison is not somewhere I would love to go

fvcking flirt

you like ding.bang too now right...........lemme guess you love his ass to undecided

see the way she lol-ed at his lame joke

fvcking flirt who's a coward too
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Are u kidding me?
So she lied!
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by Mryacks: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Amen. You are spot on.
watchwoman:
Only if people knew how to pray and table every aspects of their lives including something as important as marriage before God Almighty, I believe all these tales by moonlight on how this one did this or that will never come to play.

God please heal every broken home. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: ‘Tonto Dikeh Will Stab You Before The Next Morning If You Touch Her’ – Churchill by IPOBrep: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
hahahahahahah,okoro

Lloydfolarin:

Keep your freaking mouth shut

Who knows Tonto Dikeh in your fucking erosion ravaged region until she came to the same Churchill land(Lagos, Yoruba Nation)?

I blame all these Yorubas who married Igbos.

It gets me mad whenever i hear Yoruba married Igbo.

Warning to you all; Yoruba girls, if you stupidly go into marriage with an Igbo boy or man, i can assure you that your suffering has just started.

If you are in doubt, go and see what Lola Okoye(Psquare) is being subjected to by these fucking tribalists

And compare Peter Okoye's marriage to Seyi law who married Igbo girl. Can you see how Seyi law wife is being pampered and well treated by Yorubas inlaws while Lola is being attacked offline and online by these fucking things called Igbos.

Stay away from anything Igbos.

They are fucking tribalistic to the moon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Joins Empire Season IV Cast / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Susan Garland Suffers Nip Slip At GTB Fashion Weekend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.