Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Request For A Property As Collateral - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Request For A Property As Collateral (382 Views)

A Microfinace Bank That Will Loan Me Money With A Landed Property As Collateral / Getting Your Travel Visa Approved Using Landed Property As Proof Of Home Tie Or / THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY AS MR & MRS.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For A Property As Collateral by Aringon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
We are going into the assembling of cars and will be sited in Akwa Ibom. We have the engagement letter from our investor to raise the money to establish the business
We have spent the little we had and wants to sell 10% of my shares to raise money for certain things

We need 500k for the 10% or if you have a collateral worth #100m which we will use to apply for a bridge loan to pay for our part to our investor and pay back the loan in 3 months.

You will sign a cac form to become a shareholder and Executive Director
To earn about $5000 monthly and yearly dividend
If you are interested kindly chat with me on 08091115803 or send an email to southielimited@gmail.com
This is no scam and I hate Nigerian bank with interest rates of 28% pa whereas we are getting 7% from our investor per annum.

Our vision is to assemble cars that are of good quality, beautiful and affordable prices that will convince Nigerians to buy new cars instead of used cars

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Room Self Contained At Akoka 320k (1 Year) - Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria / For Sale: A Plot Of Land @ Simawa, Lotto, Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Modern Duplex With State Of The Art Facilities. Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.