Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Uber Driver Who Told Her To Trek Cause Of Traffic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Uber Driver Who Told Her To Trek Cause Of Traffic (408 Views)

Aggrieved Rider Calls Out Uber, Driver For Infringements / 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Uber Driver Who Told Her To Trek Cause Of Traffic by celebsnest(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to narrate her incident with an Uber driver in Lagos..

According to the lady identified as Koffss, who took to her twitter page, the uber driver instructed her to come down and start trekking to her destination..

According to her, his reason was he didn't want to get stuck in Lagos traffic..

To make matters worse, the uber driver then told her, "the people that are walking. Do they have two heads"..

She wrote;

Hi @UberNigeria, a driver just asked me to get down from his car and walk to my destination because he did not want to get into traffic

After insulting me in his car he asked me to come down and the side of the road because I told him I wasn’t getting down till my destination

I usually don’t have any issues with Uber drivers but this man was very unprofessional. If I wanted to walk I wouldn’t have ordered an uber

To make things worse this idiot now said “the people that are walking. Do they have two heads”. I hate this country.

See below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-lady-calls-uber-driver/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Uber Driver Who Told Her To Trek Cause Of Traffic by izzou(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin

Woman matter sabi tire person.

What has the country got to do with your Uber issh?

Uber driver acted unprofessionally towards you, you decided to hate a whole country

Hian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Uber Driver Who Told Her To Trek Cause Of Traffic by 49cents(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
All these years girls forming posh.....

Na Uber cos am with their ridiculous charge

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Tunde Lemo As FERMA Director / $25bn Scam: I Approved NNPC Loans, Not Contracts, Says Osinbajo / 2019 And The Possibility Of A Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.