Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Different Ways Girls React When They Think They Are Pregnant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Different Ways Girls React When They Think They Are Pregnant (2667 Views)

How Girls React When They See Money / 8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / How Different Girls React To "Will You Come To My House This Night?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Ways Girls React When They Think They Are Pregnant by ifeoluwanik: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
1). The ones that will automatically lose their appetite
2). The ones that will run to google for help
3). The ones that will just start crying instantly
4). The ones that are already calling the 'aboshan' doctor

Read more @ https://kraks.co/list/582

Re: Different Ways Girls React When They Think They Are Pregnant by Supersuave2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
5. The ones that are happy because they think it can pin the guy down angry

1 Like

Re: Different Ways Girls React When They Think They Are Pregnant by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why all negative reactions?
Re: Different Ways Girls React When They Think They Are Pregnant by Lovetinz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Her: I tell u say i no see my time, u are not saying anytin.
Me: No prob, well go out somewhere tomorrow.
Her: Go to where?! I am not going anywhere with u! I no tell u say maje u use condom?
Me: Why na, Shey I tell u say may sister dey sell baby things. I wan us to buy early.
Her: oookayyy.. I for fear. I be think say u wan escape!

(1) (Reply)

Woli Agba - Watch Dele Prank His Father - Woli Agba Latest Comedy Video / Memes Married Couples Can Relate To / An Indian Woman's letter to her daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.