Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (27765 Views)

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Boy Engages In Physical Fight With His Father For Not Giving Him Money For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Blackhawk01: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo@ Dayuuuuuummm!!!
Its funny how those stuffs now seem childish to me....had a few scrapes myself but only d threat to my life or my loved ones will make me move a muscle.....cuz I had a terrible temper.... I once gave a goat a slap(d poor thing ate my food outside our house while I went to get water) n blood came outta d nose n mouth n it died 2 hours later...
Mum had to pay off d goat's owner cuz she swore to remove my diickk!!! grin

You slapped a goat? Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
This is like the craziest thing I've heard. Choiiii!

I have a nasty temper myself, working on it tho. The good thing is I avoid confrontations to the barest minimum but if you keeping pushing me till I react ehnnn, I'll finish it even if it's gonna take months. angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2017
NaeChris:
Come your bumbum na gold? Lol. Funny woman.
Na so I see am ooo cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You slapped a goat? Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
This is like the craziest thing I've heard. Choiiii!

I have a nasty temper myself, working on it tho. The good thing is I avoid confrontations to the barest minimum but if you keeping pushing me till I react ehnnn, I'll finish it even if it's gonna take months. angry angry
Lmaoooo!!!
I was so fvcking hungry n seeing my lunch disappear down a goat's throat made me mad!!!

Yeah I also try to avoid fights but some mofos will keep pushing till u show them d alien in u..afterwards what u hear is 'can someone play with u again' or 'as u gentle reach.. So ur a cobra.. I fear una gentle people o' grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by prciouschika(f): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Eaa247:

miss P, ve u fought b4?
lol never ooooo.....Will be the one to walk away

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by NaeChris: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
Na so I see am ooo cheesy
LOl.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
2005/2006 angry embarassed
L3G3ND:

hold on. . what year did you graduate from the school. . I'll know if you're the one
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
jaybillionaire:
2005/2006 angry embarassed
#faints ...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
ikechizoba:

Lol....but seriously I can't still believe the type of strength that girl has,l thought l could easily beat her to it, but l was so shocked to the bone that she possessed such power, her grip alone dey like iron core around my hand
thank God you survived it ... I've seen fights under the influence of juju go down and trust me the aftermaths were ugly ... many timid, small (stature) and frail-looking yorubas fortify themselves with juju a lot for situations like self-defense ... sorry for the experience o lol ... no fighting again biko ...if I may, what school did you attend?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by jaszplus12(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
sometimes you have to fight when you're a man!
yea...but me dey fear to spoil my face or teeth o! I only fought once and won since then I don't get involved o.
I roar and torpedo trouble makers with army voice....that's all I do nowadays...
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
MISFITrep:
thank God you survived it ... I've seen fights under the influence of juju go down and trust me the aftermaths were ugly ... many timid, small (stature) and frail-looking yorubas fortify themselves with juju a lot for situations like self-defense ... sorry for the experience o lol ... no fighting again biko ...if I may, what school did you attend?

FGGC Owerri
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Gbelexy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fight fight fight..chai! As I saw dis post,d only tyn dat came to ma mind was d day I was beating by my friend,he was abit older though.i was making mouth as if I can fight him.i gave several warnings showing I'm real to d core.but before I realised I had over talked I got a blow on ma face and d saddest part,none of our friends was there except d two of us cos we were playing "one touch".i locked him up,shouting " wa pa mi le ni " (u must kill me today oo) till a neighbour saw and separated us. I went home mopping ma face with hot water and cudnt tell ma mum what had happened.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by luminouz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
MISFITrep:
Will u shut up Just say ur a weakling n don't introduce juju into it.....
A small Yoruba geh with juju sounds legit to u abi? Why not call her a witch join undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by somehow: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Was he allowed to go?
abbeyty:
This is the only person I have ever fought in my life..guess who she is to me ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic_w1vxQkgg
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by gbzed(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
I fought only once in secondary school me and one of my guys was sitting outside my class dat was in ss2 na em one of our skul mad men he's nick name is Chairman cos he was a bad guy just come tell me to bring d phone (he didn't give me any fone ooo) I asked him which fone? He replied d fone I just told him to get outta here na em d guy slap me, I slap am bak d guy just comot 4 my front go em class few minute later he came bak, he gave me a blow we sha started fighting, I beat him so Tey I hook am for wall dey dash am blow, all of a sudden d guy just put hand 4 pocket comot ring, and d guy na Ado boi 4 OGUN state, as I c d ring lik dis me wey dey feel lik Mike tyson b4 I tear race nioo, as I was about 2 jump one desk na my leg hookup , guy com catch me e com raise d hand up lyk dis na em fb start 2 dey beg, d guy com leave me, all my clasmates start to dey use me laugh, but I earned respect in d skul cos d guy was a very bad boi e dey treat teachers Bleep up. D guy probably went to pick d ring after I slapped him, cos no one could think I would slap him back. He was a bad guy and I was an average mad student I no dey fight but WEREY wanle
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by vicadex07(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2017
tzminaj:
I could remember vividly bk then in sec schl I no dey fight o but I can abuse anybody (tiny but stubborn lol�) so anytime they wantu beat me like that my bestie will save me n eventually got beaten o.. Then we got to ss2 I was teasing one guy like that n d thing don dey vex am (chibo na Omo ibo o probably d oldest in my class then) then bestie came o, started raining insults on chibo, telling him I'm older than him say na stature cheat me.. I laff ehn come dey wonder say Wetin this girl dey try
talk... Omo chibo vex o beat my bestie blue black... I was just rolling on d floor n laughing cos she was still making mouth that I'm older than him

oooughhh! Girl you're so cute men....damn!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by medino18: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Just day before yesterday. I fought against my two older brothers. Of course I was wrong. But it was good
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by pastorbullet007(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:

#faints ...
Wawu! reunion tins
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
pastorbullet007:
Wawu! reunion tins
ah swear
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by homesteady(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Greenbuoy:
I swear down I be sisi when I been little!

It was back when i was about 7yo. My elder brother and sister had a beef with the landlady (iya gani) of the house beside ours. The mama was hyper-troublesome. So, they sat on the case severally and finally came up with a 'sweet' plan to get at her. We gameplan na to enter iya gani by striking her granddaughter, Silifa (my age-mate) . Yours truly was chosen to go behind enemy line and wreck serious havoc. I was rigorously prepped for the ops like sey na bin laden I wan go take out. The fact that I was going to spearhead the attack gave me immense joy and made me feel like a boss.

It was the D-day. We were hiding behind the railings in our verandah, waiting for Silifa to stray into our premise (as she always did in the evening). As the target show, dem 'strategists' signal sey make I go engage am.

I got close to Silifa with the hope of finishing her off soon enough... As I couldn't wait to get hold of the baba-dudu reward. I near am, dash am 1 light punch for chest. As I wan begin dey rough - handle am na hin this weyrey girl hold my clothe, tear me hot slap. Before I could regain my balance, she don use 1 of her legs hook my own 2 for back, cum push me... (u should know the rest).
Na hin my peepz rush enter scene before Silifa turn the whole thing to python dance.

Python dance grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by homesteady(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2017
When I was in Junior secondary school, I was a warrior, I fought with almost everybody, especially girls grin and they were bigger than me.
One day I was fighting with one girl, then the whole class gathered to beat me grin

But when I entered SS class, I stopped fighting, but my mouth was sharp like razor, I'd finish you with insults before you even start talking. There was one day I called one girl Egyptian prostitute grin

Now I only like watching fights, in fact I love watching people fight, it's like a fetish, but I can't possibly get into a fight, I see it as childish.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Greenbuoy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
homesteady:

Python dance grin grin
Yeah... Ah ah ah ah
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by waywardpikin: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
What an amazing thread lol! Anyone else has anymore amazing experiences to share?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
i fought in jss3 once with one igbo boy like this called namdi, he kicked me on my leg and slaped me at the side of my head then i punched him on the face, his glasses fell off too then he walked backwards back to his click, I also walked backwards too back to my click and like that the fight ended.

Now I don't really like fighting and I try to avoid it as much as possible because of my anger issues, when angry alot of evil things come to my mind, I can even stab somebody to death or worse and I dont want to end up in jail for killing somebody.

But if I have to I will, so lets hope it does not come to that.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Lipslikecandy11(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
CynthiaChi:
Aaaahhhh mine was in junior school.... A new girl got transferred to my school and she just woke up one morning and decided I was gonna be her target for bullying.... I am kind of a nerd and quiet, so that may have caused it..... Anyway this girl was always throwing my stuff into the dustbin, I kept on ignoring her till the day she threw my lunch inside the dustbin..... And it was my fav food, my head sparked.... I calmly asked her why she did so..... She said she thought I had finished eating and was done with it.... Guys, it was still morning and the lunch cooler was clearly full and even if I had finished eating, how can you throw my food flask in the dustbin?... I asked her that..... She just hissed and tried to walk away.... I drew her back and she hit me..... Oh lord, it was epic!.... I am a very calm person, it takes a lot to provoke me and I am aware my temper when unleashed is quite bad, so I tend to stay away from situations that can get me that pissed..... Anyway, like play like play..... I had hit the girl in rapid succession of blows and I had my hand around her neck before she could even comprehend what was going on.... I started pushing her out of the window... We were in jss3 so we were on the top floor of a 3storey building..... Nobody could get me to release her, they had to go call my twin bro who was downstairs playing football.... He ran up and started calmly asking me to let her go and I just kinda snapped out of it and got myself.... I released her and she scurried away... She never bothered me again, tho she got transferred later on.... It was a day I can never ever forget cos I let my anger rule me, I felt kinda bad but still satisfied

With that look @ profile. U kinda look soft... Guess looks most tymes can b deceiving...
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by CynthiaChi(f): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lipslikecandy11:

With that look @ profile. U kinda look soft... Guess looks most tymes can b deceiving...
Lol... Yeah, I do look soft but I can be tough when the situation calls for it ( not tough to fight ooo, not been in a fight since then)
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Hey wayrey!

How far. Na one of your home boy web dey follow your gist for diary yonder.

Come first, na the same mama born us? We I dey wonder since I start the matter why we dey behaviour the same way.

Any which way, I wan ask about how I fit take get that confirm online acct for that writing matter.

Salary matter don ekwe person like sample. And this matter go give me joy walahi.

How much to confirm the level? I go run am one time. But abeg help your man. I nor fit dey press piano lessons at this age. It seems to be a desperate option.

If you free baba. I go like take you out na Ikeja side my sleeping hole dey.

I hate reason with you if we relate by blood.

I greet you Baba. Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by Winny25(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Haha. I was Undergoing some hapy comment reading. New to this platform tho. But has comment finished? Ok
i will share my own (even if d post is old as nw is yr 2020) first i will give helpful facts about fights.
1. Not called fight is called street fight, meaning it has no rules. So i wil be unfair for one opponent.
2. Street are dynamic and so fast! Blows tho! bo! tho! bo!. 4 blows each can be exchanged under 3 seconds.
(I Learnt this from research( and i also experienced it face to face.
so let go back, i fought twice. I forgot one.
i normal Hate and fear fight. I tink say d first punch fit kill me.
(But sadly fight must come to u)
les go. All started with a boy wey dey normaly com ma stret play bal. (Mates) He always tiz and luk down on me . So a great day he pieced me up i now called him a bastard. B4 i knew it bam! a blow near my eyes i was dizy by d pain then he saw chance to brush me. After dat he went furda,i followed did him gave hima supaman hit brushed and slaped him. They now held me. D end!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! by meobizy(f): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
I'm chicken hearted in a physical fight. It doesn't take more than a minute before I start hoping someone breaks it up. Funny enough I've won most of my battles, received a flawless beating for once fighting many levels above my weight class then bowed to a draw. My estimated record is about 5-1-1. It's more impressive considering I stand 5'4.5 and many of my wins were against 5'8 peers. A now incorporated thousand pushups every other day will have me tearing old opposition to bits and levelling the former flawless beatdown to a heavily debated loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / Defilement: Baba Ijesha May Be Released On Friday – Police / NDLEA Arrests Grandma, Granddaughter With Cocaine; Fake Officer With Skunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.