Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

End Unemployment With Recycling Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / End Unemployment With Recycling Business (2550 Views)

Starting A Plastic Waste Recycling Business / Recycling Business, An Untapped Gold Mine In Nigeria -- De-Olivette Enterprise / Paper Recycling Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
The Recycling business in Nigeria, Lagos especially is one that is yet to be tapped. It provides a slow and steady way out of unemployment. I have over 10years experience in this business since I was 18. Just to add its more like a family business. So someone will ask, if its working for u guys why expose it?

First I want to help many unemploymed youths get a steady income and secondly it provides an opportunity for me to make some money( tutorials on the crumbs and crust of the business)

I will be giving a little exposè on the following, plastics,nylons and bottles.

This business is divided into 2, the producers are the big boys, they have d machines, the factories and the labour force, then the suppliers, these are the people who bring in the plastics, bottles and nylons to the producers who buy and recycle them.

Note: No one can be both the supplier and the producer at the same time.

To start, in the case of the supplier you will need a capital of at least 100k, 50k could also be ok, if u have some logistics sorted. I will also be giving you information on how to identity these materials, where to buy from and where to sell. Like I said, it comes at a price.

If u also have the capital, in million to be a producer, u can also contact me, will put u through, if the response is up to 10 I will create a watsap group and will also drop further details. The fee is 5k per individual, this business is geographically well spread, practiced in Aba, Onitsha, Kano and Ogun state. Its called Polymer Engineering for the Oyibos, but local palance its called Recycling and Palletizing.

Every day millions of lagosains take drinks, use nylons (sachet water) and discard plastics, its time to make money from it.

Looking forward to responses,

1 Like

Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by wolewole200(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wonderful.
I would love to know more about this. My email is femibolade12@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nice one Move to the Front page. MODS
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
me too at victorejaik@gmail.com
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Just too add, its important to have a certain level of capital before you start. Bottles can be gotten at some places at competitive prices, so its not just to get the information but to act with it. These raw materials are usually scarce during the raining season, so the competition will be high, especially for the sachet water, give ur neighbours big bags, when they consume let them drop it in, if possible the whole street, u can give them N500 when d bag is filled up. This is just a tip, got 3 people already need at least 10 people to start the group, but there is a price to it o.

If u have a place/shade and at least 500k u can get a crusher of ur own and get more value from the bottles, you can also get a re- grinding machine for the nylons. Bit this is for those with huge capital.
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by kelvin22(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
I'm intereated, how do I contact you
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
kelvin22:
I'm intereated, how do I contact you

Send me a pm, I will get back to u
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by kelvin22(m): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Camillus92:

Send me a pm, I will get back to u

I sent you a pm.
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Tbeiz: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Interested. e-mail: tope.ajasa@gmail.com
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by horlamilekan23: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
interested bro. adamsolamilekan023@gmail.com
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by barikay: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Those in Port-Harcourt can't invest?
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by maviarcad1: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Camillus92:
The Recycling business in Nigeria, Lagos especially is one that is yet to be tapped. It provides a slow and steady way out of unemployment. I have over 10years experience in this business since I was 18. Just to add its more like a family business. So someone will ask, if its working for u guys why expose it?

First I want to help many unemploymed youths get a steady income and secondly it provides an opportunity for me to make some money( tutorials on the crumbs and crust of the business)

I will be giving a little exposè on the following, plastics,nylons and bottles.

This business is divided into 2, the producers are the big boys, they have d machines, the factories and the labour force, then the suppliers, these are the people who bring in the plastics, bottles and nylons to the producers who buy and recycle them.

Note: No one can be both the supplier and the producer at the same time.

To start, in the case of the supplier you will need a capital of at least 100k, 50k could also be ok, if u have some logistics sorted. I will also be giving you information on how to identity these materials, where to buy from and where to sell. Like I said, it comes at a price.

If u also have the capital, in million to be a producer, u can also contact me, will put u through, if the response is up to 10 I will create a watsap group and will also drop further details. The fee is 5k per individual, this business is geographically well spread, practiced in Aba, Onitsha, Kano and Ogun state. Its called Polymer Engineering for the Oyibos, but local palance its called Recycling and Palletizing.

Every day millions of lagosains take drinks, use nylons (sachet water) and discard plastics, its time to make money from it.

Looking forward to responses,

Hello, I may have a business to run with you, I'm talking about exporting peth bottle, I've a buyer ready for this asap. if you are available email me here: haptrendx@gmail.com. thank you
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by obua: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
add 08077773366 to the group
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by BV493276: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
oladiranjiboy@gmail.com
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Keulere29: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2018
interested 08068278621
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Medallion500: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
please kindly add me to the whatsapp group. I am interested. 08066447586
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Shawl001(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Add me up too:08165530319. Thanks
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by henrymidas: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Add me on watsaap 08140133655
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by wahles(m): 3:28am On May 01, 2018
07068492820 add up
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by lanre9ja(m): 4:52am On May 01, 2018
add me up plz 08035422715
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Yoliyoli: 5:35am On May 01, 2018
Add me 07039631600
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by m2cad: 7:24pm On May 01, 2018
Kindly contact me
Dado.engineering@yahoo.com

Just too add, its important to have a certain level of capital before you start. Bottles can be gotten at some places at competitive prices, so its not just to get the information but to act with it. These raw materials are usually scarce during the raining season, so the competition will be high, especially for the sachet water, give ur neighbours big bags, when they consume let them drop it in, if possible the whole street, u can give them N500 when d bag is filled up. This is just a tip, got 3 people already need at least 10 people to start the group, but there is a price to it o.

If u have a place/shade and at least 500k u can get a crusher of ur own and get more value from the bottles, you can also get a re- grinding machine for the nylons. Bit this is for those with huge capital.
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by kachiben(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2018
I'm interested 08035689655
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by boladale123: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Please I am interested .kindly add me to thus group or your phone number will do.
omokanye2014@gmail.com
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Sampunk(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Am interested add me 08169338288
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by PAPIJAID(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
I'm interested 08056267547
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by Imokha(m): 2:09am On Nov 26, 2019
Please add me to the group 08142422258
Re: End Unemployment With Recycling Business by bolar(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
If this whatsapp group is available, l'm also interested. 08029759593

(1) (Reply)

Oriki Iseyin / Marketing Companies In Lagos / Pure (original) Honey Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.