Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Saw A Beast Today And I Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Beast Today And I Did This (807 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A Beast Today And I Did This by Ruggedfitness: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I saw a beast today.. I saw the greatest beast.. greater than the ones in the bible... even the antichrist../. I have fought him long ago.. he keeps coming back because I refused to do something... I refused to accept that I am not perfect... I refuse to say I can make mistakes... I refused failures and restitution ..

That beast is called fear ...

But I pushed him down the fiery hole and he burnt in the pit of my past...

Never fear anything.. Because many great business today are results of failure and learning... You came into this world through someone who is imperfect... so never strive to be perfect... But strive to learn from every mistake caused by your imperfection... Strive by sitting and researching the loopholes that led to such setback..

Remember lessons are not just what you feel, but what you understand because you have researched on them (Because a man broke you heart doesn't mean that the lesson you learnt is that all men are wicked.. or men will play with your if you fall too deep in love .... look deeper, research, learn and understand)

As for those of you who pray.. Lord let there be no setback.. pray instead.. Lord give me the grace wisdom and understanding to withstand and recreate from setbacks. Because even the lord allowed Job to have setbacks a man who served him so well. So what about you.

We are going into a new month and I thought I should inspire my readers and also inspire myself. I hope this article motivates you to give yourself more credit and work harder, because if there is no one there to believe in your and support in you, just come to your favorite health blogger and I will stand by you.

Remember, you deserve to look good, don't let anyone tell you different.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Beast Today And I Did This by IwillSucced(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Fear, underachievement and failure...

My greatest fears... how can a man get rid of all that?

(1) (Reply)

See What A Girl Posted On Facebook On Her Birthday And Nigerain Reaction / Oya Come Let's Discuss... / My Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.