Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Osaghe’s Corner: Did You Ever Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Osaghe’s Corner: Did You Ever Love Me? (427 Views)

Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osaghe’s Corner: Did You Ever Love Me? by Alexrayz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Posted by nickklaus
Remember we did it, by the road side

by that forgotten bus

by the bend of the general store

at night!

Remember again at the uncompleted building

that your father was building for you

the third one

of the many you will own…

as he dies

and many more we did in places

you said feels better than beds..

that sex between lovers

taste less in cozy beds..

and so you never took me home

am with your child now

where are you?

let’s go to the dream

You said includes me.

oh no is Alfonso your real name

where do you live?

Did you ever love me?

Osaghae Nick Osasu

http://theabstracthoughts.com/benarmani-i-knew-you/
Re: Osaghe’s Corner: Did You Ever Love Me? by Alexrayz(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2017
And that the question

(1) (Reply)

Tag A Girl You Like. / Sign To Know If You Are In A Happy Relationship / Your Bf/gf Is Cheating On You With Your Best Friend. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.