Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy (1444 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Adelaw Tv On Whatsapp 08028346893 / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by YourToysStore: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2017
I recently fell cheaply for these scams. I'm writing to make you to be aware of their schemes and not fall a victim.

I saw a post on whatsapp about fixed games with picture evidence, it was convincing so I had a chat with him(Kelvin). This happened on 24/9/17.

He told me about his various subscriptions, daily, weekly, monthly...for daily he takes 15k. He tried convincing me with his previous winnings even bank alert of N1Million.

He said I could pay half(#7,500) after winning I pay the balance.

I was not convinced so I told him I don't have cash that moment but since he has placed bets for that day(25/9/17) I would love to confirm.

He sent the pix of his bet but concealed the odds and selections.

The next day I asked if he won, sure he said yes and even sent his bet slip of over N3million winning.

I was getting interested and checked the slip ID online but it was invalid. I even went to a bet shop same thing but the bet shop guy confirmed that the slip was original.

I told him(Kelvin) about the invalid slip ID, he said cos so many persons played the bet the agents had stepped it down.

He sent me other slips of his winnings of 24/9/17 which I confirmed online, that convinced me.

So I tried paying but all of a sudden network on my two phones just disappeared... I tried paying for over 2hours but couldn't never knew that was God's warning but I was too blind to see.

I finally paid after sharing my friend's network. Then I called him, he confirmed payments and then blocked me on whatsapp and stopped receiving my calls.

I noticed they are a group of scams that work with the same strategy.

I paid to their central account with the name Owolabi Stephen Ayodeji.

I will share pictures...

So guys beware...

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by YourToysStore: 1:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalastilala please help spread this so others won't fall victim... There are lots of them these days, help warn Nigerians
Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by YourToysStore: 1:20am On Sep 30, 2017
This is Owolabi Stephen Ayodeji... I noticed they are students of University of Ilorin

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by johnstar(m): 1:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Dat first pix is nt dm oo... dey use somone else pic

Hw u juz blow away 7k5 like dat

Notn like fix match baba

Una nor dey hear word

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by YourToysStore: 1:27am On Sep 30, 2017
This is Kelvin the scam

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Another has fallen

Una no dey hear word.
Simple logic...if you chop millions use am . No collect my kpekere add join your dodo

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 30, 2017
somebody win 1M Naira. He is now hustling you for 0.75% of that same amount..
Please, no vex, but are you not unwell.
As in them suppose to line up all the hungry people in this country, give them cane and pepper.
As the one they flog you, another set they introduce pepper.
It's very bad. If somebody had wanted to borrow from you now, you for say things are hard.
Look at the small boy that scammed you.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by greatnaija01: 3:14am On Sep 30, 2017
ok so drop his number or their numbers and fbk ID....

pls note.. FIXED MATCHES do not exist... even if its video you are shown

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by YourToysStore: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2017
greatnaija01:
ok so drop his number or their numbers and fbk ID....

pls note.. FIXED MATCHES do not exist... even if its video you are shown

This is Kelvin's number... 09026107414 and 08132278678

Facebook IDs... Owolabi Stephen Ayodeji and OG Kelvin Esko

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by djeezy(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Kai op look at how those small boys scammed you. You have to understand that when people have a way of making money they hardly tell anyone about it cuz they want to be the only ones enjoying it. When they come and tell you then it's fake. Same goes to this naija betting. They want to collect your money and give you fixed games. If they are certain it will play, let them use their money, play it and become rich. It's so unfortunate that greed and desperation in this country has made people fall victims to scams.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by YourToysStore: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2017
It's a lesson for all to learn... I'm not crying over the money par se just for others to learn from my mistake.
Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
YourToysStore:
It's a lesson for all to learn... I'm not crying over the money par just for others to learn from my mistake.

You are not crying over the money.

But the color of the money.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by YourToysStore: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
TarOrfeek:

You are not crying over the money.

But the color of the money.
Abi grin
Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
I have been scammed too, fixed matches does not exist

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed... Learn Their Strategy by jpphilips(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
YourToysStore:
I recently fell cheaply for these scams. I'm writing to make you to be aware of their schemes and not fall a victim.

I saw a post on whatsapp about fixed games with picture evidence, it was convincing so I had a chat with him(Kelvin). This happened on 24/9/17.

He told me about his various subscriptions, daily, weekly, monthly...for daily he takes 15k. He tried convincing me with his previous winnings even bank alert of N1Million.

He said I could pay half(#7,500) after winning I pay the balance.

I was not convinced so I told him I don't have cash that moment but since he has placed bets for that day(25/9/17) I would love to confirm.

He sent the pix of his bet but concealed the odds and selections.

The next day I asked if he won, sure he said yes and even sent his bet slip of over N3million winning.

I was getting interested and checked the slip ID online but it was invalid. I even went to a bet shop same thing but the bet shop guy confirmed that the slip was original.

I told him(Kelvin) about the invalid slip ID, he said cos so many persons played the bet the agents had stepped it down.

He sent me other slips of his winnings of 24/9/17 which I confirmed online, that convinced me.

So I tried paying but all of a sudden network on my two phones just disappeared... I tried paying for over 2hours but couldn't never knew that was God's warning but I was too blind to see.

I finally paid after sharing my friend's network. Then I called him, he confirmed payments and then blocked me on whatsapp and stopped receiving my calls.

I noticed they are a group of scams that work with the same strategy.

I paid to their central account with the name Owolabi Stephen Ayodeji.

I will share pictures...

So guys beware...

You are a living example of extremely low IQ individuals on this forum, think about it, a man who makes millions from a deal will want to rip you off just 7.5k? when they say the youths are dumb, you take offense but just take a cursory look at your story then give me two reasons why god shouldn't recall your brain for emergency repairs? you were not scammed, you are stup!d by default.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Copytrading / My Chinese Shopping Experience, 1688, Taobao, Tmall / Problem Receiving USD Inflow Into Access Bank USD Dom Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.