Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,590 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] (19761 Views)

2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Fayose Receives Wike At Akure Airport (Photos) / Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by ndat(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2017
I am hardcore APC member from Niger state but my love for this man is getting intense by the day.....
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by policy12: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmmm..

Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2017
If he doesn't receive Mammoth crowd in his state, Ekiti, where else will he?
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by mudiana(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2017
the way this man will lose the primaries in PDP, he won't believe it. it will be -36 vote including the fct.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by wildchild1: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by SmartMugu: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Is he joking? This appears dead on arrival.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by kempex1984(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2017
atleast we can have president of thugs in Nigeria for d first time
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Bonjoro: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Saraki go dey laugh this clown where ever he is right now
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by tolulope855(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Hotfreeze:

There's a very thin line between bravery and stupidity. Only an intelligent person can decipher it.

~In a very calm voice~ I'm Ekitian, I don't do politics.
But in all honesty, I hate online chestbeating.
Gov Fayose is an approachable, I'll like it if you can say it to his face that he's stupid. Let's see how it goes from there.
One way or the other he's a leader, you have to respect him for that if you want to be one.

IN THE STRONGEST TERM, I DETEST PEOPLE THAT PROVE TO BE WISE ONLINE.. .YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK WHERE HIS LAST BORN IS TALKING.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by duality(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2017
I see nothing wrong in Fayose and his presidential declaration.

If he gets the ticket, I will vote for him. I don't think he can be as bad as buhari.

The North conspired to remove GEJ and have the presidency, irrespective of political party affiliation that's why it's difficult for anyone to boldly come out, challenge the present government and run for the office of the president.

They want other people to take the insults, thereafter, they will come out and run for office.... They are jokers!!!!

I know, if Atiku was in PDP, his political machinery would have been in full motion, but he remains in APC, neither here nor there.

Forme, Fayose has done well. It's left for the north to challenge buhari, tell him, he hasn't done well and get the ticket. Simple!!!.

If not, GEJ, could be the silver bullet!
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Adduce(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2017
###$$$Financial freedom...ask me how##$$$$
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by kramer: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2017
This explains why he was in support of Nnamdi Kanu, the man is trying to tap into Igbo votes from the east.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by MyMouth(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
It does not stop him from being arrested after his tenure! He must answer for his crimes!
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by yewawa: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Awon Comedians.....
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by rman: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2017
duality:

If he gets the ticket, I will vote for him. I don't think he can be as bad as buhari.

The North conspired to remove GEJ and have the presidency, irrespective of political party affiliation that's why it's difficult for anyone to boldly come out, challenge the present government and run for the office of the president.

They want other people to take the insults, thereafter, they will come out and run for office.... They are jokers!!!!

I know, if Atiku was in PDP, his political machinery would have been in full motion, but he remains in APC, neither here nor there.

Forme, Fayose has done well. It's left for the north to challenge buhari, tell him, he hasn't done well and get the ticket. Simple!!!.

So when a candidate conducts an election, takes part in it as a sitting presidnet and lost, it is conspiracy of the north in your books?
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Albedo27(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Baawaa:
President of federal republic of Ekiti
You never can predict the future.
Who ever dreamed that Trump would become American president?
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by ak22(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Baawaa:
President of federal republic of Ekiti

For ikere ekiti only
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by CaptainFM1: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Ngene44:
Yoruba are looking for trouble. Allow the court north to complete their tenure. PDP zoned it to the north. We are yet to learn from the greedy Abiola

Zoning is a party thing. Nigerians are the ultimate decider.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Afamed: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Even when the 7klm road at Ikere over 3 years now is yet to be completed.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by elopee3000(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Nogodye:
Osoko the clown of the century.Someone has to tell him to wake up from his dream...Magu is after you,watch your back.
but his two times governor but ur father never win president of bricklayers association of ur village
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Afamed: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2017
duality:

You are 100% entitled to who you vote for. But until you visit Ekiti state and clearly see things for yourself before you have a change of mind.Don't be fooled with Fayose antics on Media. I visit Ekiti 3 times in every year. I have friends in Ekiti both Civil servants and non. If election is held in Ekiti today, I am assuring you Fayose can not get 5% of the votes. Reasons are: Since he came into office 3yrs. Workers are being paid at interval of every 4month,hence the reason 6months salary is outstanding to all civil servants in Ekiti. Secondly, ask Fayose to show you a single project he has initiated and completed within 3yrs. Practically nothing to show only stomach insfrasture despite he takes monthly allocation and Paris funds from govt.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by ibnkamal(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2017
President of Ekiti....
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Nogodye:
Osoko the clown of the century.Someone has to tell him to wake up from his dream...Magu is after you,watch your back.
I gbadun you grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by lagosrd: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Just laugh when I read people's comments here. Fayose had succeeded in taking his campaign to Abuja to get more local votes for Ekiti election. Watch out he has more support now in the whole of Ekiti State where the real voters are. The pulling him down are not on ground in Ekiti. He equally knows where the bulk of his votes are coming from. Those market women, Okada riders, majority of Ado residence, almost all cotes from ikere. .. You may not understand. Just watch out his sole target is the gubernatorial stuff
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
femo122:
The only man from south west with balls , I mean very strong balls in between his leg cool

football abi hockey balls ?
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Themandator: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nogodye:

Be sensible and start using your brain ....It is there for a reason...To think and analysis event...... Fayose is more prominent than anybody from your lineage ,even as a clown you called him.

Now to the matter ... This is mass engineering of the people of the south west ... He is going to tell them a lot of things against the sitting president and later , climbed down for another candidates from the zone arrangement of his party after negotiations ... He is going to be very prominent in the campaign because he has the gift of the garb
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Nogodye(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
elopee3000:
but his two times governor but ur father never win president of bricklayers association of ur village

But i never mention your father now...Freedom of expression without insult is what i expect
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Nogodye(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Themandator:

Be sensible and start using your brain ....It is there for a reason...To think and analysis event...... Fayose is more prominent than anybody from your lineage ,even as a clown you called him.

Now to the matter ... This is mass engineering of the people of the south west ... He is going to tell them a lot of things against the sitting president and later , climbed down for another candidates from the zone arrangement of his party after negotiations ... He is going to be very prominent in the campaign because he has the gift of the garb

Can't you express yourself without insult or abusive words?
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by kunyeo(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
This country! Everybody looking for what to eat.
Re: Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] by Hotfreeze: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
tolulope855:

~In a very calm voice~ I'm Ekitian, I don't do politics.
But in all honesty, I hate online chestbeating.
Gov Fayose is an approachable, I'll like it if you can say it to his face that he's stupid. Let's see how it goes from there.
One way or the other he's a leader, you have to respect him for that if you want to be one.

IN THE STRONGEST TERM, I DETEST PEOPLE THAT PROVE TO BE WISE ONLINE.. .YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK WHERE HIS LAST BORN IS TALKING.

Imagine the nonsense you posted in your last paragraph. You think everyone has an inherent inferiority complex like you? Go and take several seats and keep your mediocre opinions to yourself.

I'm from Ogun State and while as sitting President, we were the worst critics of Obasabjo's government. In fact, the first place OBJ was in Olabisi Onabanjo University. We constantly strove for better governance and today, Ogun State is doing 500% better than Ekiti state.

To each his own. Keep defending a mediocre ponmo cutter while my Governor cuts tapes to commission projects.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border Closure: Daily PMS Consumption Drops From 60m To 52m Litres — FG / FG Admits Revenues Crashing, Says Nigeria Faces Hard Times / Katsina Bandits Kidnap 20 Women Attending Naming Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.