Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period (29906 Views)

How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / MTN, Glo, Airtel Set To Increase Data, Call Tariffs / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by userplainly(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2017
boman2014:
browsing free with my airtel with opera mini handler..............
free basic? buh so many tins r limited
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by ibrutex(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2017
which data ....the one wey no dey last 14days?
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by etiosa24(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Pls. Do MTN gives airtime when you retrieve your sim card because I can't get mine.
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by vicfajeze: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Keep it up NCC
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by xreal: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2017
profsho1:
I pray they comply.
FTC

They have no choice.
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by neonly: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2017
OYO consumers case
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by nemJreso: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2017
Extend the date is not the issue cos one month data hardly gets to two weeks sef. Telling them to increase the data allocated to one month should be the right thing to do without increasing the price. NCC no know their left from their right with this statement o
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by userplainly(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2017
jmichlins:
you just spoke my mind. I use more than 15gb monthly. No point increasing validity but volume
true...niccur 1.5gb is like 300mb....n d moment u on hotspot e go finish (mtn)
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2017
That's good.
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by Bobnotrouble: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Why should there be even an expiry date?
Can't one freely economize data as one pleases?
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by Viccur(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Lukenitheooo6:
rubbish extension when i can use 10gb a day
kilode bro, u dey chop am?
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by Jabioro: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2017
NCC lacking behing pple has gone beyond that,we need better price..
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by SofiaAmrozia(f): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Which data? The one that b4 u on hotspot, e go finish? Abg make them increase the value jor
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by shege45: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2017
boman2014:
guy hw fr...shw us way
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by manci(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=MaryBenn post=60962539]Nonsense, data that doesn't last up to 30 days what's the need for extension?? U people should increase the data caps instead, #2500 should get me at least 20GB data grin grin[brother is painful this is the people that are leading us they lack wisdom how are we going to go forward ]
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by lobiologs(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2017
As if that helps in any way
Mehn data be finishing in days not months
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by chuksLetting: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Missed priority, they should ask them to strengthen their networks
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by Grundig: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2017
userplainly:

mtn abi?
You guessed right. You can add airtel to the mix too.

1 Like

Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2017
deji47:
Data Zapping will be the order of the day. Rather they should mandate them that;
1) Data Rollover is a must(when the subscriber subscribes b4 expiry cc MTN)

2) 1gb must be 1gb and not 750mb. There should be a means of calibrating the networks data. Just like how DPR goes about measuring fuel in Petrol stations.
My Data Manager to the rescue. Go to Google Play and help ursef
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by donbrowser(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2017
dominique:
Data that hardly last up to 30 days, so what's the point increasing the validity again?

Can't NCC order them to reduce their data charges ni?
Exactly my point oh. Mtn 1g doesn't last 1 week

1 Like

Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by samdeto(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2017
boman2014:
abeg how u take do am
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by MustiizRaja(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2017
MaryBenn:
Nonsense, data that doesn't last up to 30 days what's the need for extension?? U people should increase the data caps instead, #2500 should get me at least 20GB data grin grin

ole ajibole
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by pretty16(f): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2017
dominique:
Data that hardly last up to 30 days, so what's the point increasing the validity again?

Can't NCC order them to reduce their data charges ni?

Thank you. Exactly my thoughts.
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by userplainly(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2017
Grundig:
You guessed right. You can add airtel to the mix too.

etisalat abi na 9mobile is a "NO GO" in my area
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2017
userplainly:

true...niccur 1.5gb is like 300mb....n d moment u on hotspot e go finish (mtn)
I swear! Same thing with airtel. 1.5gb doesn't even last a week, and this is with little to no downloads at all.

2 Likes

Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by ibabz(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2017
This is good. It means I now have more days to maintain my 100gb data.
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by straighttalk(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2017
boman2014:

How? please xplain.
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by userplainly(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Victoriousvic:

I swear! Same thing with airtel. 1.5gb doesn't even last a week, and this is with little to no downloads at all.
I remember how 30mb last almost a month then wen dis android data av not started, wen java fones r still in Vogue n den we dey play inside 2go, download java games n music.. all na Kbs.. but now every site cost about 3mb just to view a page
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by bimpee(f): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2017
boman2014:
you're looking for someone to Contact you so you can scam the person. Continue
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by rose54321: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2017
In other news MTN keeps autorenewing data subscriptions even after cancelling the service several times.

Me thinks this is a new strategy to rip ppl off.
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by Codedrock(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2017
MaryBenn:
Nonsense, data that doesn't last up to 30 days what's the need for extension?? U people should increase the data caps instead, #2500 should get me at least 20GB data grin grin
5k gets me 24gb on glo.. But i still exhaust it before expiration
Re: NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are they going to give 30days extension to 10MB crew on a daily sub too? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Blackberry Plan Still Working On Android Devices And PC After Dec 3rd / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.