Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (54281 Views)

It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals / Photo Of Two Grandmas Who Are Identical Twins Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 30, 2017
A graphics designer was so excited after meeting two pairs of identical twins in Anambra state that he instantly wrote a letter to his future wife stating how much he would want to be a father of twins.

Ike Lorenzo, graphics designer at Anambra Broadcasting Service, was so happy he asked to take pictures with the twins. Read what he wrote on his Facebook page:

"Dear future wifey
So I was just minding my business this morning when I came across two pairs of cute identical twins. I had to take pictures with them because some day pretty soon, I will be called "mpa ejima". I know you also love twins and we shall have lovely ones. Hope you have a great stress free day today as we prepare for our new project.
Yours in Love
Ike Lorenzo"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2-pairs-cute-identical-twins-spotted-anambra-photos/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:28am On Sep 30, 2017
I like identical twins. Wow! I'm FTC, today will be good. Meanwhile I dedicate this FTC to my TREASURE for waking me up with cry by 4:30am

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 30, 2017
I'm also a twin(taiwo) cool

34 Likes

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:44am On Sep 30, 2017
They will be banging themselves if they marry cheesy grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by iHart(m): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2017
lovely twin,. i pray to have one tooo:-)

12 Likes

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by alegbeleye(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2017
#2 pairs#

#Turns heads#
bros Nawa o

6 Likes

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2017
lol
fk001:
They will be banging themselves if they marry cheesy grin
lol chai !! see where your thinking go

2 Likes

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2017
I thought there are hundreds of thousands of twins or even millions sef,

why the fuss about two grown ass men?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Old men dey wear same clothgrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Sharp ..

Nawaoo
Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Okay
Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Naijashortcode(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Excellent
Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Meanwhile in another news this morning being clean up...

My neighbour on a date with her boo...

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2017
The only thing I see spectacular is that the twin boys are dating the twin girls, else nothing else

I don't see any cuteness, and i don't see anything that would turn heads there especially the female twins who are actually fugly.

All these useless bloggers would just about caption anything to generate traffic to their blog

11 Likes

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Giyerte(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2017
I do wish I was a twin. A twin has the highest probability of giving birth to twin. Nice shot to the igbo dudes. They are cute.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE YORUBAS HAVE THE HIGHEST BIRTH RATE OF TWIN AS A TRIBE IN THE WORLD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by ibrutex(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2017
cute
Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by ALEXANDREMAHONE: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Awon ode.Dem no even see better location take pics
Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Off to xvids to look for twins foursome

6 Likes

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Igbo's are doing very well

2 Likes

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Make dem kuku marry demselves.....
Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Yes o Lorenzo....I am ready for them. Two for the price of one...as cute as a button wink
Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Finstar: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2017
And they still wear same cloth? That's childish and gay
Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by hopyroll(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2017
How I wish my own second still lives.
I never get to meet him not even once cry

He just left me in this cruel world and run back to where we came from cry

I use to cry every time I set my eyes on twins cry

Its so so painful.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by londoner: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2017
The two guys are very handsome.

1 Like

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2017
2 pairs of Twins, Turns heads..I go just pass grin

3 Likes

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by userplainly(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2017
rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2017
That's good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.