Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Any Medical Cure For Pile?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Medical Cure For Pile?? (1870 Views)

Any Medical Professional Should Explain This Transvaginal U/S Scan, Please / Burnt victims transported in a bus without any medical (graphic) / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Medical Cure For Pile?? by theNOISEmaker: 5:45am On Sep 30, 2017
I've never seen anybody going to the hospital because he/she has pile.. someone even told me that there's no authentic medical cure for pile, that only Local herbs can cure piles.. doctors in the house, how true is this?? pile wan finish my life oo
Re: Any Medical Cure For Pile?? by onatisi(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2017
the natural cure is just to eat right . i think the type of food you are eating is the major contributing factor.
Re: Any Medical Cure For Pile?? by waleyp(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2017
GUY TRY YOYO BITTERS, THATS WHAT I DE TAKE O, BUT IF HAVE ENOUGH MONEY YOU CAN TRY RHUZU BITTERS. BUT YOYO BITTERS WORKS FINE
Re: Any Medical Cure For Pile?? by martinderek(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Piles can be treated with daflon and anusol suppositories. Adding secnidazole to the drugs gives an added benefit. If you have any questions, let me know. And also don't forget to visit www.healthylifextra.com for health tips on healthy living.
Re: Any Medical Cure For Pile?? by ultron12345: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Pile usually goes by itself in one week once u adjust your diet well, if it doesn't, pls visit ur doctor, it can be treated, and don't even try taking those toxic concoctions in the name of herbal mixture, they will only cause more underlying problems
Re: Any Medical Cure For Pile?? by theNOISEmaker: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
ultron12345:
Pile usually goes by itself in one week once u adjust your diet well
onatisi:
the natural cure is just to eat right . i think the type of food you are eating is the major contributing factor.
thanks all.. so like what type of diet or food should someone with pile avoid??
Re: Any Medical Cure For Pile?? by onatisi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
theNOISEmaker:

first is to avoid sugar or sugary foods, if possible eliminate sugar and rice from your diet , focus more on pretentious food like beans ,try taking cucuimber and fruits alot , then drink plenty water. just limit ur carbohydrate intake drastically and take more fruits plus protein . stop taking soft drinks or ice creams
Re: Any Medical Cure For Pile?? by martinderek(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
onatisi:

first is to avoid sugar or sugary foods, if possible eliminate sugar and rice from your diet , focus more on pretentious food like beans ,try taking cucuimber and fruits alot , then drink plenty water. just limit ur carbohydrate intake drastically and take more fruits plus protein . stop taking soft drinks or ice creams
That's true..eat foods with lots of fiber helps reduce your risk of having hemorrhoids. That's the medical name for pile. Foods like Coconut.
Peas.
Okra.
Beans and legumes.
Almond nuts..

that's why I love Healthy Life Xtra. They talk about all round health topics.. Thier topic on benefits of fiber made me change my diet.

http://www.healthylifextra.com/2017/06/what-is-fiber-food.html
Re: Any Medical Cure For Pile?? by ultron12345: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2017
theNOISEmaker:

try to consume a high fibre diet........forget the sugar rumor, sugar no get hand for pile.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Man Power Booster For Sex / Staphylococcus Is Ruinning Her Marriage / 4 Ways To Erase Wrinkles Without Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.