Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte (2171 Views)

Where To Buy Sat, Toefl, Ielts, Gre, Gmat, And Act Books In Nigeria / Between GMAT And GRE, Which Is Easier To Pass? / Differences Between The Gmat And Gre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Are you a strong student? Do you want to study in the USA? Do you wish you had your own academic advisor and Visa Officer to clear away all the confusion about the process for doing so? Here’s your chance.
Register for TOEFL GRE GMAT and PTE almost free today.

Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Good morning
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Live and Study Abroad with ease. Registration is done within 48 hours
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2017
U will also get free study materials
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Good morning

Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2017
Kaplan toefl ibt premier 2016-2017 online tutorial

Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2017
Good morning

Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2017
For your quick and cheapest registration of TOEFL,GRE&GMAT in Africa. Register with amidafrica and get 70% discount if you schedule a date before November 21st 2017
You also get :
* Free Kaplan software
* free magoosh premium account
* free Peterson for TOEFL SAT GMAT & SAT E-BOOKS
* Get free counseling with regards to your study option.
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Do you need Rescheduling?
Do you want to send your score report to schools?
Contact me then I will do it for you free
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2017
Good morning
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2017
Travel abroad with ease with any of the above exams

Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good afternoon
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Register now for as low as 25k
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Good evening

Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by personal59: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2017
good day

please give me the full info on Toelf, what I need to know and all charges with ur whatsapp no

but I need all info here before I can contact u
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2017
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is used to measure English language proficiency.
The TOEFL iBT test, administered by means of the Internet, is an important piece of your journey to study in an English-speaking country. In addition to the test, the ETS TOEFL Program gives tools and guides to help you get ready for the test and improve your English-language skills.
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and comprehend English at the university level. What’s more, it evaluates how well you combine your listening, talking and composing aptitudes to perform scholarly undertakings. It is an incorporated test that consolidates up to three diverse relational abilities in testing students’ English language capability.

A large number of people, particularly student from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to show their English-language proficiency. Various people have taken the TOEFL test under the categories below:

*Students planning to study at an advanced educational institution
*English-language learning program admission and exit
*Scholarstic and certification candidates
*English-language learners who need to keep track of their progress.
*Students and workers applying for visas/resident permit
More than 8,500, agencies and different institutions in more than 130 countries accept TOEFL scores. It is the most accepted English language proficiency in the world.
Your test scores will be considered together with other information you provided to the institution to figure out whether you have the appropriate academic and language background to be admitted to a standard or modified program of study. Often your field of study and whether you are applying as a graduate or undergrad student will determine what scores you need.

Every institution that uses TOEFL scores sets its own minimum level of acceptable performance. These minimum scores vary from one institution to another, depending on factors, for example, the applicant field of study, the level of study (undergrad or graduate), whether the candidate will be a teaching associate, and whether the foundation offers English as a Second Language support for its students.
Thirty (30) points are distributed for each of the four sections of the TOEFL iBT. The highest point you can is 120 scores.
The TOEFL test is taken during the entire year, especially on weekends. There are few approved TOEFL test centers presently controlling the TOEFL iBT test in Nigeria. As a result of the high demand for the test, seats get quickly filled up, so students are advised to register ahead of time, so that you can get your ideal test dates and center.
Test takers in Nigeria will need a valid international passport as an identification
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2017
personal59:
good day

please give me the full info on Toelf, what I need to know and all charges with ur whatsapp no

but I need all info here before I can contact u

The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is used to measure English language proficiency.
The TOEFL iBT test, administered by means of the Internet, is an important piece of your journey to study in an English-speaking country. In addition to the test, the ETS TOEFL Program gives tools and guides to help you get ready for the test and improve your English-language skills.
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and comprehend English at the university level. What’s more, it evaluates how well you combine your listening, talking and composing aptitudes to perform scholarly undertakings. It is an incorporated test that consolidates up to three diverse relational abilities in testing students’ English language capability.

A large number of people, particularly student from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to show their English-language proficiency. Various people have taken the TOEFL test under the categories below:

*Students planning to study at an advanced educational institution
*English-language learning program admission and exit
*Scholarstic and certification candidates
*English-language learners who need to keep track of their progress.
*Students and workers applying for visas/resident permit
More than 8,500, agencies and different institutions in more than 130 countries accept TOEFL scores. It is the most accepted English language proficiency in the world.
Your test scores will be considered together with other information you provided to the institution to figure out whether you have the appropriate academic and language background to be admitted to a standard or modified program of study. Often your field of study and whether you are applying as a graduate or undergrad student will determine what scores you need.

Every institution that uses TOEFL scores sets its own minimum level of acceptable performance. These minimum scores vary from one institution to another, depending on factors, for example, the applicant field of study, the level of study (undergrad or graduate), whether the candidate will be a teaching associate, and whether the foundation offers English as a Second Language support for its students.
Thirty (30) points are distributed for each of the four sections of the TOEFL iBT. The highest point you can is 120 scores.
The TOEFL test is taken during the entire year, especially on weekends. There are few approved TOEFL test centers presently controlling the TOEFL iBT test in Nigeria. As a result of the high demand for the test, seats get quickly filled up, so students are advised to register ahead of time, so that you can get your ideal test dates and center.
Test takers in Nigeria will need a valid international passport as an identification.

Six weeks of intensive training is enough for the test

TOEFL available centres in Nigeria

Abuja
Lagos
Port Harcourt
Owerri
Asaba
Jos

Ets charged $180 for TOEFL services. Mostly educational centers in the country schedule the test within the range of 45~65k.

Check my signature for my whatsapp numbers

1 Like

Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by Darlington08(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Me too i need it Sir. My whatsapp number 08033866907, and also my email uptrust4@gmail.com
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Darlington08:
Me too i need it Sir. My whatsapp number 08033866907, and also my email uptrust4@gmail.com
Chat me up with the above number.... No scam please
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good evening

Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Good morning
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good evening nairalanders
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tomorrow is my birthday and I am willing to give out a voucher on Toefl free
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by horlabowale(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
amidafrica:
Tomorrow is my birthday and I am willing to give out a voucher on Toefl free
shocked so you want to give out Toefl of 45k free..
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
horlabowale:

shocked so you want to give out Toefl of 45k free..
Yeah... Drop your profile name here or send it to amidafrica1@gmail.com and your confirmation ticket will be ready next week
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by horlabowale(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
amidafrica:

Yeah... Drop your profile name here or send it to amidafrica1@gmail.com and your confirmation ticket will be ready next week
What is profile name? And how am I going to have one?
Re: 25 vouchers for less privileged on Toefl, Gre, Gmat And Pte by amidafrica: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
horlabowale:

What is profile name? And how am I going to have one?
Kindly go to Ets website and create your profile on TOEFL and after you have successfully created your profile send your details to the above email address as thus :

Username: blahblah
Password: blahblah
Location ( preferred state to write the test) : blahblah
Date: (preferred date you want to write the test) blahblah

Note : 1)Your profile can not be used or impersonated by 3rd party 2) International Passport is essential on the test day. If you don't have please specify so that the voucher won't be wasted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Apply For Poly Ibadan Dpp Form For Existing Applicant / 17 Year Old Student Get Admitted Into All 20 Best US Universities / Students Declares War With Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.