Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,001 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:18 AM

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt (25354 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Kenny Ogungbe: "Why I Will Never Take An Artiste To Court" / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Veteran broadcaster, Kenny Ogungbe has dismissed the latest brouhaha between Africa’s favourite twins, Psquare Peter and Paul Okoye as a publicity stunt.

You recall Peter and Paul Okoye have been trending all week after Peter announced they were parting ways and a video of the twins fighting each other went viral.

Speaking on his Kennis Music Radio last Wednesday, Kenny Ogungbe popularly known as Baba Keke, said the latest Okoye family feud is nothing but mere publicity stunt.

“I am sure they have a massive show coming up in December and they are using this as a publicity stunt. They have over 100 songs and people who called us on the radio within 15 minutes, requested for about 29 of their songs.

“If you are breaking up after recording about 100 songs, will you break up to record another big song as a solo artiste? At what age? How many songs are they going to release that would be up to what they have released already? At what age do they want to do that when people are interested in listening to songs released by younger artistes?

Quote me anywhere that I said it is a game. In the video that was released online, Paul said it was a shame to Peter. It is a game (laughs). Quote me anywhere that I said that it is a game but if they don’t get back together, good luck to them,” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/kenny-ogungbe-says-p-square-fight-shameless-publicity-stunt/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by greatman247(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2017
I sensed it too anyway we are watching but without keen interest.

37 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by rossyc(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Let's keep watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by goldbim(f): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cool!anything is possible..those guys can't be trusted anymore,this is not their first time of pulling such stunt..whatever rocks their boat!The sky is big enough for all birds to fly..we don't care!

6 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by aktolly54(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
We know
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by martineverest(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
too shameless
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Excelboi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Always bringing up quarrel like we care.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Khutie: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
•••Weda na public stunt or private stunt make dem kukuma separate and see wetn all these upcoming artiste dey suffer grin, Peter think xay na to dey ansa Mr.P
Number one rule of business among family members is not to caress family issues with that of business.
Ifitedunu witches na first class witches grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by donfemo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by kheart(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
We dont have p square abegi o, na Set square

7 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Supersuave2(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
undecided

"Quote me anywhere that I said it is a game. In the video that was released online, Paul said it was a shame to Peter. It is a game (laughs). Quote me anywhere that I said that it is a game but if they don’t get back together, good luck to them,”
keke suppose get sense na

13 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by joystickextendr: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fingers crossed..

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Antara0503(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
for their pocket.who them epp?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Napoleon22(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
If that's true, they don Bleep up like that
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by YINKS89(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Deir prob.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by orijintv(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Baba Keke just bleeped up! How on earth would anyone believe that this psquare feud is fake? With the kind name wey they get for industry you expect them to do all this childish publicity stunt to make sales? Nah Nah, Dey've gone past that level. This feud has been going on for years i guess, i'm sure both parties couldnt just take it anymore. I wish them the very best and i do hope and pray that they come bak together.

#PSquare For Life

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by bannykel: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
I hope and pray so

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
angry

It is not my business oooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Abeg make una no carry una own come disturb me for here

5 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by TheMainMan: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
i have always said it... they have a lot to lose by parting... as a sensible businessmen coz i don't see them as musicians again... they know that... if even they indeed have beef.. it costs them nothing to stage psquare,,,collect der pay and continue beefing themselves

they had to make it mre real ds time by releasing that video

fans should boycott der shows if its indeed a stunt

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by ayatt(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
wtf.... so within 15mins people are already asking for there song to be played. This guys are wise oh

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Kobicove(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
What I want to know is - How does P-Square's fight affect the price of garri in the market? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by free2ryhme: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Veteran broadcaster, Kenny Ogungbe has dismissed the latest brouhaha between Africa’s favourite twins, Psquare Peter and Paul Okoye as a publicity stunt.

You recall Peter and Paul Okoye have been trending all week after Peter announced they were parting ways and a video of the twins fighting each other went viral.

Speaking on his Kennis Music Radio last Wednesday, Kenny Ogungbe popularly known as Baba Keke, said the latest Okoye family feud is nothing but mere publicity stunt.

“I am sure they have a massive show coming up in December and they are using this as a publicity stunt. They have over 100 songs and people who called us on the radio within 15 minutes, requested for about 29 of their songs.

“If you are breaking up after recording about 100 songs, will you break up to record another big song as a solo artiste? At what age? How many songs are they going to release that would be up to what they have released already? At what age do they want to do that when people are interested in listening to songs released by younger artistes?

Quote me anywhere that I said it is a game. In the video that was released online, Paul said it was a shame to Peter. It is a game (laughs). Quote me anywhere that I said that it is a game but if they don’t get back together, good luck to them,” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/kenny-ogungbe-says-p-square-fight-shameless-publicity-stunt/

wetin dey worry this froggie

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by amanda2013(f): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
NA SHW
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by free2ryhme: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
FlirtyKaren:

Quote me anywhere that I said that it is a game but if they don’t get back together, good luck to them,” he said.

Sand dey this man brain

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Memphis357(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
*In 2 Chainz's voice*........
Truuuuuuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
if after this fight dey release a song, I no go buy!!!
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by MadCow1: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sounds plausible..

What's er it is going on with them, I wish them luck.

2 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Benite: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
You are wrong Mr Ogungbe its not shameless but Shameful!

Asin Peter, Paul says you are a shameful!

5 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by Antara0503(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
who them epp?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by stevenson007: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who cares anymore? They can split themselves with knife or come back together with super glues, we give no shit____________

On this day forward, we give no shit.
Repeat after me everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by bigfat: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
na one corner sense dem use ....

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt by publicenemy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
They are just fooling themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE / Photos From OAP, Omalicha's White Wedding Today / WATCH VIDEO: 3 Women Caught Raping A 16 Year Old Boy In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.