Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (62626 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by femi4: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Are they okay? sad sad
That it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work at all

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I can't be in a 6 years relationship nah. It's not possible cheesy
Lol I don hear oo...
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Marrtynze(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Stuff of movies, won't work for everybody, doubt this is real though
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by sirusX(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na wah ooo
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sha dont come back and tell us"He lied to me, i hate men"

1 Like

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Dearlord(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
....in some jealous mind they will begin to judge that it is too early.

If you love someone & want to marry her walk up to her and tell her and stop wasting ya time testing and trials because what gonna be, will surely gonna be.

My simple advice.

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by thesicilian: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
cheesy
She looks way older. God bless their marriage.
That's why she didn't hesitate for a minute before saying yes.
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cash_baebae will you marry me? Just testing something
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
wen dey crash, make the thread gets to FP.
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Daveliz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Congratulations to both of you, may Almighty God continue to bless both of you in this Union in Jesus name Amen.
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by stan83: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pls wish them well.. marriage is a love and love Istory is a beautiful thing!!!
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by mcyemite(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
I would say the guy is a wicked guy for waiting five good days after meeting and seeing she's got wrinkles allover her face...

1 Like

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by JamesReacher(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
...6 and half months later

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by delishpot: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
decatalyst:
Please I have a task to handle undecided

Can you finish that bread? cool
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by introvertedsoul: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Is anything pertaining to green card or US citizenship involved by any chance?
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by ebyoma(f): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
And when he removes his boxers and you realize his junior is nothing to write home about or he lasts only 3 minutes. cry

I'll like to know how strong my man is in ze oda room before saying "I Do".
I won't like to cheat after.marriage

Congrats to her sha

1 Like

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by princetom1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Only TRUE LOVE can move the mountains sha..

And once in a lifetime each person meet his/her soulmate even in a hopeless place & unexpected situation.. grin

What more important is that may their union will last like the Great Wall of China.. wink

Sound like that West life line
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
What's the big deal?

Na wedding dem do.

Wedding na just de beginning of marriage.

No be today we don dey de game. We have taaaaayed!

A lot is involved. I hope the love will be strong enough when you have to forego friends, family, dreams, opportunities, etc for your spouse.

When you reach that level, come for induction into the caucus of the wise.

Until then.....

Enjoy de lovi-lovi.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Famoosky(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Unbelievable.. But this seems illogical... Marriage is a big varsity..the first week of admission dey always sweet..but true studentship will be tested by the challenges in it...Like she said..grace is sufficient.. I pray God grace will be much sufficient for them to handle the super tough time a head of them...who know if the guy needs fame or wealth... hML to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by obowunmi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Beautiful story.
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by shams040(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Let us know how far one year from now.

a u always praying for marriage to crash bec u never had d chance to marry?

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by dsocioemmy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Time is going jare. Maybe no hope for another person coming around again
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by thesicilian: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
shams040:

a u always praying for marriage to crash bec u never had d chance to marry?
Lol. You won't understand.
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by ibietela2(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lucky guy,

Just like my recent one unfortunately she turned out to be a joke
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
ebyoma:
And when he removes his boxers and you realize his junior is nothing to write home about or he lasts only 3 minutes. cry

I'll like to know how strong my man is in ze oda room before saying "I Do".
I won't like to cheat after.marriage

Congrats to her sha

What you've written holds true for you.

As for me, I'm glad my wife had faith in me, cause I was bent on no sex before marriage (yeah, you heard that right).

Good luck sampling and being sampled.

7 Likes

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Blackhawk01: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Desperation at its peak! Five fvckin days and what's that yamayama about not kissing until marriage? angry angry angry
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by Michelle55: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Let us know how far one year from now.
hmmmm,just wish them a blissful marriage ahead... don't be a killjoy bro

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by captainbangz: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
WUMINITY, this could be us!
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by ebyoma(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

What you've written holds true for you.

As for me, I'm glad my wife had faith in me, cause I was bent on no sex before marriage (yeah, you heard that right).

Good luck sampling and being sampled.

Ok
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hehehehe

OfficialDad:
Mumu guy undecided . don't worry, she will show you pepper
Re: He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) by emmamedicro46(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
MrMcJay:
Getting married is not a problem, staying married is the problem.
Words of the wise,You must have a thick mane of greyhair from all that wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.