Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. (756 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by telepath: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2010
Its serious n I need her now. Iv had 2 serious relationships in the past but none exceeded a year. From them, iv come to believe that ladies dont like good guys. They seem to like guys who r tough on them, treat them harshly, talk them down. . . This is a fact.

im in an affair presently and this babe doesnt seem to respond well to lov talk or texts. Matter of fact, she stopped picking my calls for 4 days after i sent her an emotional text and kept ending my calls while i was sending some nice and juicy, heart rending and soul touching texts. Finally, i sent her a tough one like: "wetin dey do u, if u r through say so n lets move on. Life no hard o". She then responded n called me for 9 long mins. Something shes never done before. The same thing with the previous ones. I kept them as long as i acted the tough bad guy. But i be good guy now and i cant keep the bad guy act long enough. Im not confident this lady will stay.

I just want a serious relationship that will last long enough and even end on the. , y'know. im tired thats y i came here and this is really serious.
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by AqRiUsAge(f): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2010
Some ladies do like good guys. There is no reason why a woman who is sane, not want a man who is good to her.

You should leave your contact information.
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by telepath: 2:45am On Mar 06, 2010
Thanks AqRiUs Age,

My contact: kennya@onetime-ng.com and 08028275384, text, Ill call back
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by tpiah: 5:14am On Mar 06, 2010
she stopped picking my calls for 4 days after i sent her an emotional text and kept ending my calls while i was sending some nice and juicy, heart rending and soul touching texts

you dey earn income from all the texts?

Or did you just buy your first cell phone.
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by monami2(f): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2010
Let me give u a little advice b4 u go in and come back from this one.

Like a saying i always tell people- "If same thing is always happening to you (like this girl issue that they are always leave)
Don't blame them all the time,
Check yourself.
No body is perfect, so check urself.
They all can not be mad at the same time.

Also check yourself, most girls do not like weaklings around them, they need some one to protect them, not possible a bad guy but someone who they can depend on for strenght, not someone that will depend on them for strenght at all times. And most suppose say "good guys"(don't get me wrong) are weaklings, and they tend to attach too much to girls. And when a girl is given too much attention is a problem and if she is not given enough is a problem - so u have to keep it at equillibrum.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU
kiss
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by rickie4us(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2010
maybe you pester ladies too much and that is why they do not last with you ,
I guess you are mistaking pestering for being a good guy , check yourself
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2010
I once went on a date (for the first time) with this guy and minutes after he dropped me off he sent me a txt saying . . . 'my heartthrob, my angel, my bla bla bla'. I just never picked his call again after that. I mean what is that

I hate guys that act all cuddly and loving when you barely even know them. You meet a guy for the first time and the next minute he's calling you 'baby' . . .

You think you are being 'nice' but what u are is 'suffocating'!
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by prosper(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
http://www.doubleyourdating.com

If you read these news letters, you'l understand what the ladies are talking about better.
It's something about the woman's psych.
It'll do you alot of good and don't forget to so say thank you when you get the idea and also tell other guys.

I'm also sure if the ladies read it. They'll agree 100% or at least 90% that's how things work.
Ujujoan:

I once went on a date (for the first time) with this guy and minutes after he dropped me off he sent me a txt saying . . . 'my heartthrob, my angel, my bla bla bla'. I just never picked his call again after that. I mean what is that

I hate guys that act all cuddly and loving when you barely even know them. You meet a guy for the first time and the next minute he's calling you 'baby' . . .

You think you are being 'nice' but what u are is 'suffocating'!

She nailed it in the head, take it or leave it
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by Freiburger(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

Some ladies do like good guys. There is no reason why a woman who is sane, not want a man who is good to her.

You should leave your contact information.

But don't also forget that some good girls like bad Guys.
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by telepath: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
mon-ami:

Let me give u a little advice b4 u go in and come back from this one.

Like a saying i always tell people- "If same thing is always happening to you (like this girl issue that they are always leave)
Don't blame them all the time,
Check yourself.
No body is perfect, so check urself.
They all can not be mad at the same time.

Also check yourself, most girls do not like weaklings around them, they need some one to protect them, not possible a bad guy but someone who they can depend on for strenght, not someone that will depend on them for strenght at all times. And most suppose say "good guys"(don't get me wrong) are weaklings, and they tend to attach too much to girls. And when a girl is given too much attention is a problem and if she is not given enough is a problem - so u have to keep it at equillibrum.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU
kiss

Well, Im certainly not a weakling but I know i may be a little . . . well. . .emotional, that could be percieved wrongly. Anyhow no more nice txts of love ever. Thanks
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by Mudley313: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2010
Its serious n I need her now. Iv had 2 serious relationships in the past but none exceeded a year. From them, iv come to believe that ladies dont like good guys. They seem to like guys who r tough on them, treat them harshly, talk them down. . . This is a fact.

im in an affair presently and this babe doesnt seem to respond well to lov talk or texts. Matter of fact, she stopped picking my calls for 4 days after i sent her an emotional text and kept ending my calls while i was sending some nice and juicy, heart rending and soul touching texts. Finally, i sent her a tough one like: "wetin dey do u, if u r through say so n lets move on. Life no hard o". She then responded n called me for 9 long mins. Something shes never done before. The same thing with the previous ones. I kept them as long as i acted the tough bad guy. But i be good guy now and i cant keep the bad guy act long enough. Im not confident this lady will stay.

I just want a serious relationship that will last long enough and even end on the. ,  y'know. im tired thats y i came here and this is really serious.

you ever heard of the saying, "good guys always come last".

ur good guyism needs to come wit sum form of swagga
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 13, 2010
@poster
if you came on NL to find a serious date then you should stop living in lala land and open your eyes to the real world.

someone gave you advices and you went on to give her your email and number for her to contact you. . . . . . . WTF!!!!!

and then you wonder why women are running away from you, you sound/act desperate!!!!!
if you think that being a good guy is to say ¨i love you¨ and all the crap words that you probably cant back up then you are gravely mistaking.

ps your ¨girls¨ might have responded because they thought they were going to loose their cash cow!!!!
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by cudeh: 4:06am On Mar 13, 2010
Guy, they're hard to find, so no kill your self!
Re: I Need A Lady Who Likes Good Guys. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2010
From my experience, I think its true that some ladies dont like tamed guys. Okay!!! In that case, from now henceforth, I will adopt the iron fist method.

(1) (Reply)

Would I Regret It? / Your Life Witout Love ( Hum ) Ure Mising So Much. / Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.