Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World (50707 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

There must be a reason for asking........ tribe got nothing to do with this wonderful conversation we're having......

yes am igbo
Pls don't get it twisted ok..am not a tribalist, am liberal I don't believe in all these tribalism stunt people pull on each other, the main reason why I asked is that I haven't eat igbo delicacy before and I perceived that you may be an igbo girl, hence the reason why I asked so as to confirm my doubt.
Now am happy because I really like you guys delicacy couple with your songs and culture. I hope you can do that for me some day
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by mosesjida(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
mtchewwwww... nigerians dey suffer u niggas dey advertise twins
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Pls don't get it twisted ok..am not a tribalist, am liberal I don't believe in all these tribalism stunt people pull on each other, the main reason why I asked is that I haven't eat igbo delicacy before and I perceived that you may be an igbo girl, hence the reason why I asked so as to confirm my doubt.
Now am happy because I really like you guys delicacy couple with your songs and culture. I hope you can do that for me some day

OK why not anything for you boy I do it all
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

OK why not anything for you boy I do it all
Thanks, your are so sweet tongue
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Thanks, your are so sweet tongue
sweet OK....... sugar ni
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

sweet OK....... sugar ni
Lol you're funny...Biacan, you're not free with me, why?
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
Lol you're funny...Biacan, you're not free with me, why?

nah am free with oooooooo gan gan
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

nah am free with oooooooo gan gan
Hmm, you ke!...you refuse to let me call you and you don't even send me a friend request any longer, its not good enough nah
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by catherineokezie(f): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Big Ups to you,

Thanks dearie
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Hmm, you ke!...you refuse to let me call you and you don't even send me a friend request any longer, its not good enough nah

Am sorry to say this but I felt embarrassed by the question you asked earlier
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Am sorry to say this but I felt embarrassed by the question you asked earlier
Geeezz!, I don't know it will turn to this...I swear I mean no harm to asked you such a question, its just a random thought that comes to my mind.
I have no ulterior motive or negative thoughts about you, I just feel I should ask in order to clear my doubts as I was contemplating through your moniker. I feel bad knowing that you got embarrassed by what I said...I'm very sorrrrrry
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Geeezz!, I don't know it will turn to this...I swear I mean no harm to asked you such a question, its just a random thought that comes to my mind.
I have no ulterior motive or negative thoughts about you, I just feel I should ask in order to clear my doubts as I was contemplating through your moniker. I feel bad knowing that you got embarrassed by what I said...I'm very sorrrrrry

There is no need......let's move on
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

There is no need......let's move on
I don't feel good atm cry
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
I don't feel good atm cry
Why are you feeling bad don't make me sad
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Why are you feeling bad don't make me sad
I just want you to be happy, pls don't be sad ok..I promise not to make u sad. How work going hope you're not stressed out
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

I just want you to be happy, pls don't be sad ok..I promise not to make u sad.
How work going hope you're not stressed out

Just kul colleges are facing hard times from the C. E. O
menh that man almost made me look so useless in the mist of everyone....for something that's not my fault.........but GOD is surprising me lately
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Just kul colleges are facing hard times from the C. E. O
menh that man almost made me look so useless in the mist of everyone....for something that's not my fault.........but GOD is surprising me lately
It is well, everything will be fine ok.
If I may ask, where do u work?
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:
It is well, everything will be fine ok. If I may ask, where do u work?
In a hospital
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

In a hospital
Its cool. That's means you're a medical student
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Its cool. That's means you're a medical student

yeah.....there is something you're not telling me...... which country did you visit your brother
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maziebuka01:
If u are an indigene and single say hi
Hi.I am proud to be an indigene!
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

yeah.....there is something you're not telling me...... which country did you visit your brother
Oh..you just asked right now...I actually travelled to South Africa to see him, he ask me to come and visit him and that was 2015.
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Oh..you just asked right now...I actually travelled to South Africa to see him, he ask me to come and visit him and that was 2015.

OK this question am about to ask I know you would lie about it.....you in a relationship ?
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

OK this question am about to ask I know you would lie about it.....you in a relationship ?
This answer am about to give u I know you won't believe it...no am not in a relationship.
What about you?
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

This answer am about to give u I know you won't believe it...no am not in a relationship.
What about you?

love listening to lies when I know the truth......... it's complicated
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Sorry, I don't tell lies because there's no price tag for it...I keep it real 100%...why is it complicated?
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by Qmab: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
I used to think Efon Alaaye to the cup home in that department. Served there. Saw the highest population of twins ever. I even predicted a pregnant woman I knew then would birth twins and she did.
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

Sorry, I don't tell lies because there's no price tag for it...I keep it real 100%...why is it complicated?

save this for tomorrow
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by biacan(f): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
bayocanny:

see you tomorrow
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by bayocanny: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

see you tomorrow
Okay dear, goodnight and take care of yourself at work.
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

biacan what is complicated in our relationship?
Re: Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World by ThatFairGuy: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
I pray to God to bless me with twin. I love them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.