Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,660 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) (34914 Views)

NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2017
This is the state of one of the substandard roads constructructed by former governor Peter obi in Anambra. Like this one, many roads/bridges constructed by peter obi have either collapsed or washed away. The same man goes about pretending to be a saint after a disastrous tenure in as Anambra Governor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by efighter: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Is this poster telling us that ex-governor Peter Obi is the cause of erosion in potopoto republic? The poster is dumb.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2017
oya peter obi goons come and explain... gleaf, duby017, Homoviator, sunnyb0b0, nwabobo, adadike281, Asidethetruth, SirBlack999, Amarabae, IJOBA2, africonji,

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Globefool no dey post rubbish. Are you going to hold the man accountable for the road considering he left office three years ago. Why didnt you post pictures of the other roads he constructed. Why didnt you call out Obiano for negleting the road and other good works Peter Obi started in the state. If you are trying to bring down the mans image, pls try another means because u failed this time and you will keep failing. Beware what goes around comes around. Peter Obi is the best governor to ever step foot in Agu Awka ever.

100 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by kenny5811(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2017
PLZ abeg can sum1 help me blame Buhari for dis....or blame makarfi, el rufai, kwankwaso, atiku infact sum1 shld help me blame d north for d substandard roads in d east.... n b4 d ipob wailers start callin me out, note dat i'm ibo n live in imo.... cum n beat me....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
let's blame Peter obi, for constructing, so why can't obiano maintain it, or are u just daft, U are paid to pain obi black ok, show us a single road obiano build, in fact one thing obiano achieve ,i still stand obiano did nothing in anambra,exportation of ugu and rice propaganda is gone,please stop spreading false news u are not any where near anambra,erosion is a natura disaster please stop this

31 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:
[s]Globefool no dey post rubbish. Are you going to hold the man accountable for the road considering he left office three years ago. Why didnt you post pictures of the other roads he constructed. Why didnt you call out Obiano for negleting the road and other good works Peter Obi started in the state. If you are trying to bring down the mans image, pls try another means because u failed this time and you will keep failing. Beware what goes around comes around. Peter Obi is the best governor to ever step foot in Agu Awka ever. [/s]
why are you not bold enough to comment with your main handle? You want me to post other pictures of roads constructed by The fraud called peter obi... here you go...

https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed#50106775

Peter obi already brought down his image when he lied on national TV that he wore only one wrist watch for 17 years

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
[s]let's blame Peter obi, for constructing, so why can't obiano maintain it, or are u just daft[/s]
80% of roads constructed by peter obi have collapsed as you can see others on the thread below, Obiano isnt maintaing roads built by Ngige before peter obis tenure and they are still solid till this day so why should he be maintaining peter obi roads instead of being focused on his own agenda?

https://www.nairaland.com/3401232/photos-state-anambra-roads-constructed#50106775

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2017
peter obi vs obiano

3 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ChikeOkonkwo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kingsley1000:
peter obi vs obiano

Chike how are you?
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=globemoney post=60970149]
why are you not bold enough to comment with your main handle? You want me to post other pictures of roads constructed by The fraud called peter obi... here you go.

I wanted to say something bad, but thank your lucky stars i know God.
U created a topic on what you know nothing about and you showing me the link so that i will join you to spread false news abi. Issorite. If after constructing more than 50 different roads in anambra and you are here telling me that because three of the roads are bad, that he performed badly then you need to visit a tattoo artist so he can ink a brain into your empty stomach. How was the state in 2007 before he came on board where did he leave us when he left. Thats how you analyse someones performance. I repeat that Peter Obi is the best governor Anambra as a matter of fact South east has ever had. Name anyone u feel was better.

This was created in 2011. U can go and check these projects here and come and report on what you see since you have gotten a new job.
https://www.nairaland.com/695901/peter-obis-achievements-pics

13 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
oya peter obi goons come and explain... gleaf, duby017, Homoviator, sunnyb0b0, nwabobo, adadike281, Asidethetruth, SirBlack999, Amarabae, IJOBA2, africonji,

How can you descend this low to score a cheap political point.....

This is equivalent to obiano exporting sugar cane...

If we dont correct obiano now......

It mght be too late later

10 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Lerio(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:

80% of roads constructed by peter obi have collapsed as you can see others on the thread below, Obiano isnt maintaing roads built by Ngige before peter obis tenure and they are still solid till this day so why should he be maintaining peter obi roads instead of being focused on his own agenda?

This guy u just soo crazy 80% name them abeg. Hows ziks avenue road? Hows Onitsha head bridge although federal gov will come and lay claims but we all know who did the work? Hows ukpo nnewi road? Hows agulu ekwulobia road? Hows the roads in anambra west like? Even aguleri umueri, anam roads whats is like. Whats their bridges like. Your punishments for trying to spread lies dey wait for you. Liar mohammed.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
These are the same people who often foolishly claim to have developed Lagos and the entire south west, yet their own region rots away. Shameless people.

6 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lerio:

This guy u just soo crazy 80% name them abeg. Hows ziks avenue road? Hows Onitsha head bridge although federal gov will come and lay claims but we all know who did the work? Hows ukpo nnewi road? Hows agulu ekwulobia road? Hows the roads in anambra west like? Even aguleri umueri, anam roads whats is like. Whats their bridges like. Your punishments for trying to spread lies dey wait for you. Liar mohammed.
I have restrained myself from returning your insults but you should be properly guided, any more insult from you and I will show you that you are a learner in this game...

Back to your claims, I repeat that 80% of projects constructed by peter obi are substandard, Peter obi chased all the big and reputable construction firms out of anambra (like RCC, Setraco etc) and was using different no name companies which he owns by the way to construct very poor projects around the state.. Roads done by Ngige are still solid till date...

I have said that 80% of roads constructed by obi are substandard with pictures, the onus is on you to post pictures of any standard projects done by peter obi instead of ranting like a mad man..

As for governors that did better than Peter obi, Obiano alone has outperformed obi in 3 years, you cannot even compare peter obi with sullivan Chime for instance but keep running your mouth... rubbish

*This is the ziks avenue you talked about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
This is the state of one of the substandard roads constructructed by former governor Peter obi in Anambra. Like this one, many roads/bridges constructed by peter obi have either collapsed or washed away. The same man goes about pretending to be a saint after a disastrous tenure in as Anambra Governor.
How do you even reason? So cos Peter Obi constructed it during his tenure of bout 4yrs ago, the subsequent governors shouldn't construct good drainage system?
Is Peter Obi the cause of the erosion and natural disasters ravaging the world too?

The way you even attacked the man shows that it's either you have been paid to talk rubbish or you just decided to be unreasonable.

What have the current government done concerning the situation? Stop the blame game and move on.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
must you add Peter obi? ndi ara

5 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Willie don give Sahara reporters money?

5 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Pavore9: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Electorates should shine their eyes
Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Charly68: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Obi don shop money and his bridge collapsed ..yeye leaders here and there..now he want to make himself a king maker in Anambra . Ndi Anambra over to you to determine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
No wonder their children are always running down to the Odualand for salvation & prosperity. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by globemoney: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
PotatoSalad:
must you add Peter obi? ndi ara
No we must add your father, as na your father do the road

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
undecided cool sad sad sad ipob and substandard,fake product. Why scooped roadside sand to build road/bridge. Yet the thief doesn't want obiano the UGWU hawker to run for 2nd term/win.People like that should be HANG*Run into Dukku Barrak military. cantonment *

3 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Madu100t(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
This poster is the greatest fool of the century, no wonder we are where we were today.
Is peter Obi the natural disaster that is terrorising the world?
In d south east, Anambra has d highest volume of erosion,
Anyway, this is a paid post to tarnish his good image

7 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is the first time they didn't blame Buhari for their misfortune.

5 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by BrutalJab: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
globemoney:
No we must add your father, as na your father do the road
Will you shut up and stop insulting everybody?

2 Likes

Re: Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Obi still remains the best governor Anambra has ever produced....okwute carry go!!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajamiala Teaching In Classroom In Lagos Secondary School (Photos) / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members / Nigerians Wait For Election Result – In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.