Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (64123 Views)

Naira Marley Sign New Yoruba Rapper, Mohbad To His Record Label. PHOTOS / Ubi Franklin Signs Kach, Ibe Kachikwu's Son, To Record Label (photos) / Laide Bakare Launches Simline International Records Label, Joins Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Another break up, another signed. Just as they did during their past break up, the psquare brothers may both sign new artistes to their labels. First to make it known is Paul Okoye who took to his Instagram page couple of minutes ago to show off a new artiste and caption the photo "I know when I see and hear one. #youngtalent #fresh"

Meanwhile, Munosings whom he signed the last time is still trying to locate his track

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/breakup-aftermath-paul-okoye-announces-new-artiste-to-his-label

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2017
fine boy!

Na after every break up Paul dey unveil new artist!

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by dapsoneh: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2017
We don't give a fu*k

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by angelTI(f): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2017
These twins should pack to one corner jor.

But OP you are not nice o, which one is 'still trying to locate his track' grin grin grin

226 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2017
no fvvckk given

FTC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Dosmay(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2017
This thing is damn scripted.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by LalasticSeun(f): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Twins having serious disagreement....

This world is really going crazy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by charlesopp(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Go sleep Paul, the only time u selfish guys remember upcoming artists is when u guys fight, u guys fuckd up may d carrier wit ya self centered ness ,wia is muno and the other pH babe wey no dey like wear cloth,all no wia to be found,I see this one getting dumped as soon as u guys settle.

156 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Child abuse, make sure u don't turn him to a house boy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by pat077: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Okay
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by intruxive(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol, wia is lucifer grin
Abi na luci the naked artist

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Cladez(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hope you really want to promote this guy and not using him to get back at your brother.

We are watching you just like the op said the other one is still trying to locate his tracks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by ken19: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
who is Paul?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by shurley22(f): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
These guys should give us a break please...
Who do they think they are deceiving....
Definitely not me..

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
While they were busy fighting wizkid was busy breaking records..

Top 10 Records and Achievements of Nigeria’s Wizkid

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Another break up, another signed. Just as they did during their past break up, the psquare brothers may both sign new artistes to their labels. First to make it known is Paul Okoye who took to his Instagram page couple of minutes ago to show off a new artiste and caption the photo "I know when I see and hear one. #youngtalent #fresh"

Meanwhile, Munosings whom he signed the last time is still trying to locate his track

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/breakup-aftermath-paul-okoye-announces-new-artiste-to-his-label

na una sabi

make una let us hear word

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
no fuk to give..
still banging Kendrick Lamar Damn album.
so gerarahere

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
lola's first born

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by nototribalist: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ok

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ok
Next

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
NEHLIVE:

make una go do one corner dance grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Haphard(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Washere, sharp sharp...
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
I thought I heard they reunited back together
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by dadayung1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Make i spread my mat
Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Where is nino or is it el nino? You sign another when one never blow.

I hope this one will not be speaking in tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) by Geoxplorer: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fine boy, no homo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / Nengi & Burna Boy Spark Dating Rumors After Allegedly Being Together (Video) / Sophia Momodu, Amanda Mandy: Davido's Baby Mamas Pose With Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.