Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (5504 Views)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / Nigeria Man Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Accused Of Cheating With Bride's Sister / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2017
As you know that most weddings are done on Saturdays, and I've ironed my Ankara. owambe tinz on mynd and I know some people here are also preparing to go to one wedding function or the other wink make we go pour jollof for body.

Oya, Tag a friend's wedding jollof you can't wait to taste tongue

As for me.

1. Iamsinz ( he don dey rust for house angry)
2. Jacksparr0w127 (oga don tey pass almanac calendar) grin
3. Lala247 (searching for Mr right, whereas, he's standing right in front of you tongue)
4. IamJ (Go and marry) you are not getting younger angry

And

5. Mamagee (pls, oga lefulefu, do the needful na) sad

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Draei: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by iamJ(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2017
I dey find woman when go give me love wen beta pass money

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Spade me wey don marry teh teh
Happily married to my work grin who marriage epp seff sad

Sekxy
Shinarlaura
Kimbraa

Can't wait for these ladies wedding and bachelorette party .. it will be LIT

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by mikool007(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2017
My good friend WizKid
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Lemme laugh out loud!

Abeeeg, let them get married and send me a RSVP( RICE, STEW, VERY PLENTY) ooo.. so i can come and soak my mouth with egusi and beef stew with special jollof rice grin

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Sekxy
Shinarlaura
Kimbraa

Which work ? undecided you will surely get tired of that one day joor
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by LalasticSeun(f): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalasticlalagrin

and my very own Mr Seun grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247 i Dey look You With Corner Of Ma Eye... Blackhawk01 our Pre wedding pix go Soon Hit Front Page grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2017
DeadRat:
Lalas247 i Dey look You With Corner Of Ma Eye... Blackhawk01 our Pre wedding pix go Soon Hit Front Page grin
Aite sir
Soon come cheesy. ... u know after marriage is baby ... I'm not ready
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2017
comradespade:

Which work ? undecided you will surely get tired of that one day joor
Yes anyway within the next 2 years or so I should start settling cuz
Bed dey cold .. winter is here .. I need the warmth Biko grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2017
OfficialDad:
grin close ur mouth .. wetin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Lolz
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

grin close ur mouth .. wetin

lipsrsealed m amazed
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by iamJ(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2017
oshe slaybabe i see you posh cool cool cool cool

Make i dance greet you

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by IamSINZ(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2017
I don suffer for this nairaland shaa...

Which list una no go put my name? undecided
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Blackhawk01: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2017
DeadRat:

Shhhhhhhh lipsrsealed

That's our little secret wink
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Slaybabe(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2017
iamJ:

Make i dance greet you

Thanks smiley

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Sekxy
Shinarlaura
Kimbraa

Don't worry dear.... coming up very soon... it's going to be hot.

London must come down wink

And urs too. Even if it's coming to be over there, I must attend.
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Sekxy
Shinarlaura
Kimbraa

hahahahaha,,nne you toocheesycheesy,anywhere atall,just an invite,I will be theregrin

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:

hahahahaha,,nne you toocheesycheesy,anywhere atall,just an invite,I will be theregrin
We go shut down road dat day sha grin

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
iamJ:

Make i dance greet you

Hahahahaha... this is one of the funniest meme I ve ever seen. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Lefulefu.Blackhawk01.Thepussyhunter.Tosyne2much.Lalas247.SunshineG.You guys should do quick,i wan chop party rice.cheesycheesy

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
shinarlaura:

Don't worry dear.... coming up very soon... it's going to be hot.

London must come down wink

And urs too. Even if it's coming to be over there, I must attend.
You know how we do na grin it. Must be epic . Say one guy finally break my wall ahhh
Even Jesus will be impressed grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Shhhhhhhh lipsrsealed
That's our little secret wink
ouch sorry. Honie...

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2017
All my friends dont like marriage,so no need to wait. grin grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by iamJ(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Lalas247(f): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2017
IamSINZ:
I don suffer for this nairaland shaa...

Which list una no go put my name? undecided
Lol kikiki na every list ur name dey appear baba for the gyal dem grin
Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2017
horlohlah markydebbi shinarlaura lalas247 tgoddess Blackhawk01 kimbraa..can't wait to attend you guys weddingtongue tongue

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Aite sir
Soon come cheesy. ... u know after marriage is baby ... I'm not ready
you Can Just Keep Enjoying Your Husband as Long As You Want And Keep The Babies waiting wink

Re: Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For by shinarlaura(f): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

You know how we do na grin it. Must be epic . Say one guy finally break my wall ahhh
Even Jesus will be impressed grin

Lol... trust u na.. I will definitely give that guy a special handshake. You re tough.

Jesus sef dey wonder for ur matter cheesy.

See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America / At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. / ‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka