Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths (28181 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Fasoranti’s Daughter: Residents Cry Out Over Arrest Of Artisans, Motorcyclists / Mace Theft: DPO Of National Assembly Transfered To Yobe Over Arrest Of Suspects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by asawanathegreat(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
I hope all dis El-Rufai move is not to eye d presidency come 2019?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Abeg! The only thing I want to ask is if all is well..I am seriously thinking of leaving Abuja for home in Delta State..I don't want to be the grass where two elephants will fight..

What are your thoughts? I can barely eat in my room sef..Fear done finish me
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by Saintp(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
AlienRobot:
Good to see Mr. Midget in action again

Make no mistake, this is just a game to deceive the gullible. Did the court issue arrest order before the arrested other people? When did the government start going to court first to obtain an arrest warrant on a citizen? Bros, leave those guys to keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by tuscani: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
jacoik:
Make I dey observe wetin go happen. Mama biliki pls give me beans 30 and bread agege 50. Pls add the beans plenty water oooo
make I bring coke join am, or pure water ? Kpomo nko ooo
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by poseidon12: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Well, the Arewa youths should have been arrested for prosecution when they gave the so-called quit notice. But Buhari and his people were playing tribalism. To El-Rufai's credit, he called for the arrest of the Arewa youths then. The tribalist Dambazzau was actually giving excuse on behalf of the Arewa youths, on why they cannot arrest them.
But they are quick to send soldiers to Southeast and to stupidly brand IPOB as terrorists.
Good to see that the civilized international community is seeing through the tribalism being shown by the irresponsible Nigerian government.
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by gGGODDd(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tomorrow is oct 1st and nothing will still happen regardless of all the threats and ultimatums issued by various groups. But I wish something terrifying will happen tomorrow in the independence celebration bcus it seems enough is enough of this misrule. The citizens of Nigeria are victims of Nigerian govt (specifically the Southern citizens) #fvckkthegovernment
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by goodnessndoki10(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
abdelrahman:
Arewa youths should shut up,they are also guilty of hate speech,same to ipob,if it is southerner that made this hate speech,they would have arrest them since!
chaii they now using IBO's to mk caricature I pity them poor IBO's yet they claimed to b wise if I where them I would return to my region to prove to Nigerians that am not a parasite
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by ruffDiamond: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Playing with what fire Arrest them all!rubbish
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by bedspread: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Elrufai!!! Elrufai! Elrufai!!!!! I will Just keep qwayet
Youngadvocate:
Anyone who takes both the horrible tor.toise named El-Rufai And these bloodsuckas in the persons of the Arewa youths serious is either acting out of incurable foolishness or gross ignorance.

It's all about politics. It is well planned. This is to distract the attention of the unintelligent and entertain the gullible Nigerians.

October 1st is here and they are stagging the well scripted drama. An unimaginable insult on our collective sensibility it is. This will lead to nowhere. In fact. It is to gradually guide the passing of the most awaited date, October 1st.

They know everyone's attention is on them. They know we are waiting to see what becomes of their fate after the Quit Notice declaration; a genocidal attempt against a collection of the citizenry, the Igbo race and by extension, Southern Christians.

Smart as usual, they have crafted this to placate the agitated minds of Nigerians. Nothing will happen to them. After all, it's the same Arewa Youths that President Buhari hosted in a hotel in Abuja for about two days after he returned from London from his medical frenzy.

The North West insults Nigeria and Nigerians and get so-damning away with it. That's why they ran mad when the "little" Nnamdi Kanu challenged their hegemony, their dictatorial quest and status quo that have stampeded Nigeria's growth and development. Fellow Nigerians, aside the elites, the North West are the biggest problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by AlanSugar(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
BafanaBafana:
The quit notice was necessary. It was actually a wake up call and it worked. When it was issued, we saw how igbos were shouting on top of their voices that they are Nigerians, they weren't going anywhere. We saw igbo chiefs all going to kaduna to beg. Even ohaneze that supports ipob was running from pillar to pillar to beg. It was after the quit notice that igbo men came out to condemn ipob and nnamdi kanu.

Savagery! I see the sarcasm but you're truly not serious, makes sense though.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
I stopped believing this dirty Igbo smokers since the day they backed out of their initial plan... Ndi Ara... Tomorrow is 1st Oct
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by peacemara54(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
The best thing to do now, is to check my signature
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by peacemara54(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Best thing to do now is to check my signature
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
ExInferis:
Hypocritical old fart pretending to be a youth.

First you issued quit notice to igbos, then you claim you went to Kano to save igbos from reprisals.

Hope they throw your ass in jail quick and spare us the horror of your existence.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by chiddyj: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
BafanaBafana:
The quit notice was necessary. It was actually a wake up call and it worked. When it was issued, we saw how igbos were shouting on top of their voices that they are Nigerians, they weren't going anywhere. We saw igbo chiefs all going to kaduna to beg. Even ohaneze that supports ipob was running from pillar to pillar to beg. It was after the quit notice that igbo men came out to condemn ipob and nnamdi kanu.
just listen to urself! it worked!? whether legal or illegal u dont care, just about the result! did u also stand up to ask for their arrest or te same measure meted out to Namdi Kanu to b given to them? a pat in the wrist for arewa youths but a full blow innthe face for ipob?!
incase una madness start I dont believe in ipob and the rubbish they spew bt the law should be the law and not selective justice
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by PureMe01: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Effiezynews:
Abeg! The only thing I want to ask is if all is well..I am seriously thinking of leaving Abuja for home in Delta State..I don't want to be the grass where two elephants will fight..

What are your thoughts? I can barely eat in my room sef..Fear done finish me
lol..bro in as much as its a serious issue at hand but sort of ribs cracking; D
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by Odeshinwane: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
this man is a new vasion of shakau another up coming bokoharam, like play like play him go disappoint his sponsors and it won't be long until their will start sending ppl children to go and die in the name of army

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lajet:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/30/quit-notice-el-rufai-playing-fire-arrest-warrant-arewa-youths/

Interesting, so by trying to arrest them, the governor has proven to be an enemy of the Buhari led government, this part got my attention.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
PureMe01:
lol..bro in as much as its a serious issue at hand but sort of ribs cracking; D

I'm female o..
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by PureMe01: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Effiezynews:

I'm female o..
oh really dear??forgive
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by NSK4U(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
following.......

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by BafanaBafana: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
chiddyj:

just listen to urself! it worked!? whether legal or illegal u dont care, just about the result! did u also stand up to ask for their arrest or te same measure meted out to Namdi Kanu to b given to them? a pat in the wrist for arewa youths but a full blow innthe face for ipob?!
incase una madness start I dont believe in ipob and the rubbish they spew bt the law should be the law and not selective justice
Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist. The Arewa youths are responsible men who spoke up against people who insult and threaten their region, tribe and culture daily despite living in their region with no plans to go back home. Don't compare them to the irresponsible element Kanu.
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by Gkemz: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
In other words, the president backs the quit notice given by them. When anyone opposes evil perpetrated by APC elements, he becomes an opposition despite being a member of the body.
I wonder what the Igbos are still doing in the north. You think Buhari who's obviously backing the Arewa terrorists will defend you when the deadline elapses. Let use our discretion and act when we still can.
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by MysticalTee(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2017
This one sef de claim yoot! undecided undecided
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by francis247(m): 2:16am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:
Hypocritical old fart pretending to be a youth.

First you issued quit notice to igbos, then you claim you went to Kano to save igbos from reprisals.

Hope they throw your ass in jail quick and spare us the horror of your existence.
LWKMD! You are a wicked sombori

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by Solorrman(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Anyone who takes both the horrible tor.toise named El-Rufai And these bloodsuckas in the persons of the Arewa youths serious is either acting out of incurable foolishness or gross ignorance.

It's all about politics. It is well planned. This is to distract the attention of the unintelligent and entertain the gullible Nigerians.

October 1st is here and they are stagging the well scripted drama. An unimaginable insult on our collective sensibility it is. This will lead to nowhere. In fact. It is to gradually guide the passing of the most awaited date, October 1st.

They know everyone's attention is on them. They know we are waiting to see what becomes of their fate after the Quit Notice declaration; a genocidal attempt against a collection of the citizenry, the Igbo race and by extension, Southern Christians.

Smart as usual, they have crafted this to placate the agitated minds of Nigerians. Nothing will happen to them. After all, it's the same Arewa Youths that President Buhari hosted in a hotel in Abuja for about two days after he returned from London from his medical frenzy.

The North West insults Nigeria and Nigerians and get so-damning away with it. That's why they ran mad when the "little" Nnamdi Kanu challenged their hegemony, their dictatorial quest and status quo that have stampeded Nigeria's growth and development. Fellow Nigerians, aside the elites, the North West are the biggest problem of Nigeria.
Nnamdi kanu said should the government arrest him he directed his dogs like u to burn the whole country down and now u are talking abt quit notice,which one is worse as a threat ? The arewa youth never threaten the whole country and it is now known that they withraw the threat thats why nothing happens but if u are to put justice in place u have to speak the truth,do u really think nigeria is worth the threat of burning to the ground just bkos the government apprehend a single person ? Here kanu did not even exclude the christians u are talking abt bkos nigeria do not belong to only one religion,now u go with the notion that if kanu is arrested u will kill us right ?
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by Solorrman(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Small boys, sorry men, threatening the govt but they will never be declared as terrorists.

They are the true citizens of Nigeria.
yes they are not because,can u remember when kanu saidu guyz should burn nigeria to the ground should the government arrest him ? Just bkos of the arrest of a single person,u are ready to burn the whole country and now u are talking abt the quit notice as a threat ? u are not talking the truth,u should give justice to any religion or tribe if the truth worth the said truth
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by knifer(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
I think since this matter had died down a bit and there was some relative calm it wasn't necessary to stir it again . El rufai should have just chilled.
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by prof12(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2017
The IGBOS in the North should know that El-Rufai's action to arrest the Arewa youth leaders will be the catalyst to expelling you people from the North.
El-Rufai is anti-northern Nigeria.
Hadn't been the north were the one agitating for a breakup in the kanu's way they could have been arrested long before and forgotten.
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by Obec70(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Arewa youths are the one controlling the president /presidency? Which means presidency sponsored the quit notice in the first place, it is high time we tell ourselves the truth this country is not meant for the good of everybody. it is only a tree that watches while it is been cut down!
Re: Quit Notice: El-Rufai Playing With Fire Over Arrest Warrant – Arewa Youths by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2017
BafanaBafana:

It was a simple clever move that effectively checkmated the politically naive Igbos; see how the whole country is singing One Nigeria now; while Kanu and his insolent riff raffs are nowhere to be seen or heard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu On 2-Day Working Visit To Kano, Donate ₦100 Million To Flood Victims / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.