Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,977 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

5 Myths People Believe About Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Myths People Believe About Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage (504 Views)

13 Lies You Must Not Believe About Church Wedding! / People Believe That My Boobs Are Too Big To Be Real-ada La Pinky / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Myths People Believe About Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage by ivoryfile: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
1. IT’S GOING TO BE AWKWARD AT THE ALTAR.

Many people seem terrified of kissing their partner on a stage in front of their friends and family. Perhaps they have visions of those YouTube first-kiss couples who only make YouTube because they’re just that bad. That’s not normal. If you’ve watched Gone With the Wind once, you can pull off a decent kiss on a stage.

There will always be nerves at a wedding, but if you really know and love the people you invited, there’s nothing to be afraid of. You aren’t up there to impress people. You’re up there to be a testimony to God’s love, Jesus’ grace, and the unending covenant of marriage – which, by the way, is based on sacrifice. Saving your kiss is a sacrifice. Like I mentioned in my own story, we don’t save kisses because a church told us to do so. Only choose to do it out of a desire to maintain holiness in your relationship.

If that was your motive, there is no such thing as ‘awkward’. And if you are still terrified, talk about it with your fiance.

2. IT’S GOING TO BE AWKWARD IN THE BEDROOM.

Um, false.

I have met couples who made kissing a regular part of their relationship, but their wedding night was as awkward as all get out. Kissing makes no difference in how your wedding night goes: If you’re an awkward person, you’re going to be awkward no matter what.

READ MORE

http://www.ivoryfile.com/5-myths-people-believe-about-saving-your-first-kiss-for-marriage/
Re: 5 Myths People Believe About Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage by Donexy16(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol. these apply to only virgins tho.
Re: 5 Myths People Believe About Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage by ivoryfile: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Donexy16:

Haha!! embarassed You are hillarious

lalastica
Re: 5 Myths People Believe About Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage by ivoryfile: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Myths People Believe About Saving Your First Kiss For Marriage by ivoryfile: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2019
Donexy16:
Happy new year!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry But I Love You / The Difference Between Complete And Finished / Tunisia Jails Couple For Public Indecency" After They Were Caught Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.