Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded (1362 Views)

Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) / Good News: Iphone Users Can Now Add Funds To Their Apple ID / Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by TechLector: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
An iPhone 8 Plus suddenly exploded while charging and is split into half after the explosion - According Gizmochina page.

The incident occurred in Taiwan when the owner of this iPhone 8 Plus plugged it into electricity in 3 minutes. It is the new iPhone 8, the 64GB Gold version that the new owner bought. The blast caused the iPhone to split in two. Soon after, the machine was shipped back to the Apple store for inspection.

The owner of the phone said she charged it with the charger attached to the device, before the explosion, the device is still working normally.

Poor quality charging usually causes phone crashes or flashes when charging. However, in this case, it is the charger of the company - sold with the device that is faulty.

If exploded when using the charger attached to the device, most likely the problem is in the phone itself as in the case of the Galaxy Note 7 last year, some experts said.

Earlier, many smartphone explosions were recorded globally, for various reasons.

Just last week, shortly after the new iPhone 8 was officially marketed by Apple, many users have reflected they have problems with the quality of the call. Then Apple acknowledged the error and said it was working on a solution.

Apple has not made a statement yet, and this is the first and only iPhone 8 case, so it's likely that the iPhone 8 users will not have a serious design problem like the Note 7 last year.

However, we still have to wait for answers from Apple.

source: https://techlector.com/iphone-8-plus-suddenly-exploded/

Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
many people r waiting for this news.

Samsung face right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dead on arrival!!OP is that the pic of your iPhone 8?
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by petergriffin: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sammy be like

Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by TechLector: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
exploded iPhone 8 Plus

Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by TechLector: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Dead on arrival!!OP is that the pic of your iPhone 8?
YES
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by Supersuave2(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Using your money to buy mini grenades
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by Oblitz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
ghen ghen!
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by kadir005(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
For more details refer to Redsnow
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by TechPanda(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bros, The Wave From The Explosion Affect You Ni? grin

You Just Dey Repeat The Same Thing @ Your Second Paragraph.

Hope No Body Die Sha?

1 Like

Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by TechLector: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
TechPanda:
Bros, The Wave From The Explosion Affect You Ni? grin

You Just Dey Repeat The Same Thing @ Your Second Paragraph.

Hope No Body Die Sha?

ehya... the first one is a kicker headline
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by tmanis(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
So how's your iPhone 8?
Owner: The ting go skrraaa... Pa pa ka ka ka ka.... Skiviki ka ka

1 Like

Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by czarina(f): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
The competition is sickening... These companies keep proliferating Mini-grenades at the expense of people's lives...pushing technology too far.
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by austinereds(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
I guess iPhone rushed into the production of the 8+ and X. well its gonna affect business and cause a total recall
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by mymissingrib(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
8 shocked shocked
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by Xionez(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Op, this news is fake.

The display pops out. There are no black marks or soot to show that an explosion occurred.

This is one of the many reputable sources.
http://wccftech.com/iphone-8-plus-casting-split-open/

DISCLAIMER: I hold or have no interest in Apple neither do i plan on getting one m. I currently use an Android and plan on staying until i deem it to change.
Re: Hot News: Iphone 8 Plus Suddenly Exploded by austinereds(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Xionez:
Op, this news is fake.

The display pops out. There are no black marks or soot to show that an explosion occurred.

This is one of the many reputable sources.
http://wccftech.com/iphone-8-plus-casting-split-open/

DISCLAIMER: I hold or have no interest in Apple neither do i plan on getting one m. I currently use an Android and plan on staying until i deem it to change.

are you sure I saw same news report 2days ago

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via Mtn Network / Infinix V2 For Sale / Get Quick Loan On 9mobile Without Collateral With Kwicash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.