Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? (736 Views)

See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos / What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by Kaybthaniels(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
can a buliding plan be corrected or modified? i have a 3 Bedrom flat on a half plot of land that's been built up to lintel level, the master bedroom is ensuite but the other 2 rooms are not, i am wondering if its possible to change the other 2 rooms to ensuite and also have the kitchen opened up to the dining area, is this possible?
Re: Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by kometpuvo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Send a pdf copy of the drawing for advice. Call 08038218553
Re: Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kaybthaniels:
can a buliding plan be corrected or modified? i have a 3 Bedrom flat on a half plot of land that's been built up to lintel level, the master bedroom is ensuite but the other 2 rooms are not, i am wondering if its possible to change the other 2 rooms to ensuite and also have the kitchen opened up to the dining area, is this possible?

Have you casted the lintel?
If yes, did you do a chain lintel?
Re: Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by Kaybthaniels(m): 2:23am On Oct 01, 2017
No any of that haven't been done yet

segzy14:

Have you casted the lintel?
If yes, did you do a chain lintel?
Re: Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by Kaybthaniels(m): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Okay

kometpuvo:
Send a pdf copy of the drawing for advice. Call 08038218553
Re: Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by Kaybthaniels(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
I only have the survey, The plan am sure is with the contractor that started the job but that was 6 years ago when I left Naija and am no longer in contact with the guy anymore.

Kaybthaniels:
Okay

Re: Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by waldigit: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kaybthaniels:

Physical inspection of the site is very important. To get the best result reproduce the plan to scale using drafting software. Then you can marry the inputs. Thank me later.
Re: Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
kindly follow back, so I can send you a PM
Re: Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by Kaybthaniels(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Already followed

raymondFirstborn:
kindly follow back, so I can send you a PM
Re: Is It Possible To Change A Building Plan? by alist(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Imagia Italian Premium Quality Office Furniture And Interior Decorations / Family Bed 6x 6 With Wood For 68k For Sale / For Sale:::: Luxury & Newly Built 4br Terrace House @ Ikeja G R A (pics) Very Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.