Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards (7331 Views)

Interswitch Launches Google Pay Support On Its Payment Gateway In Nigeria / UBA Wins Africa’s Most Reliable, Global Bank 2021 Award / UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2017
cool
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by toluxa1(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2017
It is very unfortunate that many people keep judging UBA based on the past light. Even young people still judge by their buildings and non "slay-staff" like you find in Zenith and co.

I have been saying for a long time now, UBA has one of the best Customer care services currently. It takes only a few minutes for them to respond to me in Twitter when I have any issue. I remember a time I was having an issue in the branch in Minna, I sent a mail and in few hours, the manager of the bank called me herself saying I should show up shaply. She was like why did I report them to CFC. We became friends since then.

Just with my fingerprint, without any PIN or code on the UBA mobile app, I can do transactions. I have a 10m naira daily transfer limit on ordinary savings account with just N52.5 transfer fee to other banks, even if I'm sending 7m which you wouldn't smell with many other banks.

They deserve it.

7 Likes

Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by joenor(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Nice one
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by JJBROS(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Pls oo, Which UBA Sir? Ghana UBA Or?
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by petitejolie(f): 9:54am On Oct 03, 2017
uba please return my money o. dats how ur bank operatives will be eating piples money through mobile banking. I'm not playing o

1 Like

Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by mikkypel(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Yea... In UBA we trust..
I have always enjoyed their services except from the Master card ATM card that is not always available

2 Likes

Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by Sike(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2017
moshoodn:
Go UBA....
Go!! Go!!! GO!!!!
UBA is the place to be...
SmH
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by Akin0: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2017
It is important we know the criteria used by Interswitch for this award. Most of the Banks in Nigeria copy one another, when it comes to use of technology and same vendor go around the Banks to sell the applications. It is possible the award might be based on the number of the Interswitch cards used on the application.

Please tell us, then we know whether UBA really deserves the award.

4 Likes

Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by kammali: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Peaple in the house tell UBA to open my account....
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by erenax: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=PrinceMario post=61057517]Rubbish... I have account with both banks.
GTBank over UBA anytime when it comes to digital banking.[/quote

which kind dirty gtb... gtb wey if u transfer money.. e go take more dan 3 hours for the recipient to receive alert and more dan 24hrs in some cases
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by nawtyme: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Fat lies.
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by mu2sa2: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
eluquenson:
Yes

UBA has the best internet & mobile banking platform, seamless and very secure.
I concur. I use both Gtb and Uba mobile apps - Uba's is more user-friendly and is continually being updated with more features. My experience with Gtb's is disappointing - they block you unnecessarily and their customer care service will always direct you to go to the "nearest business office" unlike Uba where you can do virtually everything online. Uba customer care service is fast and responsive especially via social media - if i have any issue I contact them on Facebook and sometimes I get instant reply or even phone call, even on weekends. Uba deserves the award.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by Johnayoola(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=erenax post=61061831][/quote]bros fear God
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by Johnayoola(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
mu2sa2:
I concur. I use both Gtb and Uba mobile apps - Uba's is more use-friendly and is continually being updated with more features. My experience with Gtb's is disappointing - they block you unnecessarily and their customer care service will always direct you to go to the "nearest business office" unlike Uba where you can do virtually everything online.
try downloading d recent app Gtworld on play store its more friendly
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bhella5:
UBA, is that one a bank?
thy b baba for digital banking

Try and see
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by refreshrate: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
7ran53nd:
UBA? HOW? THAT ARCHAIC BANK?

I tire o!
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by germanwolf(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Diamond Bank or nothing
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by kollyp2000(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Those that calls UBA Archaic are living in the past. No bank in Nigeria has UBA Technology Infrastructure as at today. But what do I know?
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by deluckiesta: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
na until they stop deducting #144.57 for card maintenance,random deduction of #72,den i can recognise den as a commercial bank.but nw ooooo-dem be owoalajeseku. undecided:@
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by laudate: 2:13am On Oct 04, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Kudos.. I be think say UBA na yeye bank oo..

thought UBA is meant fr old poor men. Lol grin

Only God knows the criteria they used in selecting UBA as the winner of that award. shocked The bank has the longest queues of customers in its' banking hall, the most dysfunctional ATM terminals, and the slowest customer service response times. It is only UBA that will have 6 ATM terminals in a branch, while only one will be working. sadmtcheew! Since the last time I spent 5 and half hours on the queue in their VGC branch, I have resolved never to step into any of their branches to transact business again! angry

kollyp2000:
Those that calls UBA Archaic are living in the past. No bank in Nigeria has UBA Technology Infrastructure as at today. But what do I know?

Which dirty technology do they have that cannot minimise transaction time for their customers? There is no UBA branch I have ever visited in Lagos, that does not have ungodly lengthy queues of customers, waiting to deposit and withdraw money. And any time you complain, their excuse is always "the network is slow."
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by laudate: 2:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Akin0:
It is important we know the criteria used by Interswitch for this award. Most of the Banks in Nigeria copy one another, when it comes to use of technology and same vendor go around the Banks to sell the applications. It is possible the award might be based on the number of the Interswitch cards used on the application.

Please tell us, then we know whether UBA really deserves the award.

Na di same question I want ask be dat! cheesy
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by laudate: 2:23am On Oct 04, 2017
toluxa1:
It is very unfortunate that many people keep judging UBA based on the past light. Even young people still judge by their buildings and non "slay-staff" like you find in Zenith and co.

I have been saying for a long time now, UBA has one of the best Customer care services currently. It takes only a few minutes for them to respond to me in Twitter when I have any issue. I remember a time I was having an issue in the branch in Minna, I sent a mail and in few hours, the manager of the bank called me herself saying I should show up shaply. She was like why did I report them to CFC. We became friends since then.

Just with my fingerprint, without any PIN or code on the UBA mobile app, I can do transactions. I have a 10m naira daily transfer limit on ordinary savings account with just N52.5 transfer fee to other banks, even if I'm sending 7m which you wouldn't smell with many other banks.

They deserve it.

Cut the crap. sad We are judging them based on their current performance. I just closed my personal account with them. The other account I cannot close, since there are multiple signatories tied to it and the firm I did business with, made it mandatory for its clients to have a UBA corporate account. If not, nothing would make me smell the place. angry Each time I transfer funds using the ATM of other banks, there are no problems. But if I make the mistake of doing a funds transfer on a UBA ATM terminal, na bad market be dat! angry
Re: UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards by Rangersfan24: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
What does everyone think of Emailmoni? I heard it was really fast and efficient.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested In Old Naira Notes And Coins (Collector) / 8 Important Sales Techniques That Are Essential For Becoming A Successful Market / Contemporary 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.