Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success (2939 Views)

With Biafran Independence,biafrans Will Be Able To Live Anywhere In Nigeria / Calls For Biafran Independence Return To Southeast Nigeria / Biafra: Catalonia's Independence A Warning To Nigeria - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
I never believed that Nigerian army despite their python courage at smashing everything in Aba including the journalists who took their pix will be avoiding questions from people today. I read the interview of Col Sagir and it speaks volume of fear, indecision and panic. The drama is getting interesting as the world awaits eagerly for answer on Kanu's whereabouts from Nigerian army and Federal govt. I have said it before that the federal govt has the lies but the world knows the truth about IPOB. How can a reasonable army launch a python dance in someone's compound? Kanu has never evaded court invitation. What moral justification has the military to invade, shoot, kill and later begin to deny? The army is known for courage. They should be courageous enough to tell the world where Kanu is. If no answer is given, that's how Biafran Independence becomes a success. It has exposed how vulnerable Igbos are in Nigeria and the need for their freedom. It will make the world to compel Nigeria to conduct referendum on Biafra. It is foolishness to kill the mosquito that perched on your neck with machete.

12 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by ArewaWatch: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by horsepower101: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu did set a trap for buhari and its beginning to show steadily that he fell for it.

6 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Naijaalive(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by AfonjaSlayer(f): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin
Guy I can sense your inward pain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by AfonjaSlayer(f): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mmuoojukwu:
I never believed that Nigerian army despite their python courage at smashing everything in Aba including the journalists who took their pix will be avoiding questions from people today. I read the interview of Col Sagir and it speaks volume of fear, indecision and panic. The drama is getting interesting as the world awaits eagerly for answer on Kanu's whereabouts from Nigerian army and Federal govt. I have said it before that the federal govt has the lies but the world knows the truth about IPOB. How can a reasonable army launch a python dance in someone's compound? Kanu has never evaded court invitation. What moral justification has the military to invade, shoot, kill and later begin to deny? The army is known for courage. They should be courageous enough to tell the world where Kanu is. If no answer is given, that's how Biafran Independence becomes a success. It has exposed how vulnerable Igbos are in Nigeria and the need for their freedom. It will make the world to compel Nigeria to conduct referendum on Biafra. It is foolishness to kill mosquito that perched on your neck with machete.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by limeta(f): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Am a strong iPod member but for buhari to fail for this little brain work speaks volume
I feel for the people that gave this Malian their vote

6 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by laribari(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
AfonjaSlayer:

Someone only laughed and you said you could feel his inward pain. That's funny oo! I can actually sense your frustration becos you had rather he say something so that you can have an exchange with him.

Personally, that suggestion that this gives biafra independence is faud. Take my word for it, UK and US can not tell Nigeria what to do else they will be accused of sponsoring kanu, after all he is half British. The saga will take another twist and the highest na to sack anything uk from Nigeria and everybody will suffer it, even British firms in Nigeria.

All the terrorist in the world are groomed by th USA, go and read their stories and connection with western countries. So was kanu groomed by the western world and planted to break Nigeria as predicted? If yes, then he is a terrorist even if the west try to play it down.

Nobody talks about all the illegal things kanu did, things that even UK and US will never allow in their own county.

GOD is bigger than them becos he has plans for this great nation for end time revival. We shall see where this will lead to.

When kanu was at the loudest, I just knew this break up thing will not happen except God is done with Nigeria. Somehow or anyhow, it will fail and I'm not surprised. Nigeria is very key to this world now until Christ comes. You will understand later.

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by madridguy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin

AfonjaSlayer:

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Odeshinwane: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
buhari is good for nothing but siping burukutu and of course chewing goro, small trap him fall inside like olodo true be told HOW DID THIS MAN BECOME OUR P-MAN
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by gsmphoneseller: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
laribari:

Someone only laughed and you said you could feel his inward pain. That's funny oo! I can actually sense your frustration becos you had rather he say something so that you can have an exchange with him.

Personally, that suggestion that this gives biafra independence is faud. Take my word for it, UK and US can not tell Nigeria what to do else they will be accused of sponsoring kanu, after all he is half British. The saga will take another twist and the highest na to sack anything uk from Nigeria and everybody will suffer it, even British firms in Nigeria.

All the terrorist in the world are groomed by th USA, go and read their stories and connection with western countries. So was kanu groomed by the western world and planted to break Nigeria as predicted? If yes, then he is a terrorist even if the west try to play it down.

Nobody talks about all the illegal things kanu did, things that even UK and US will never allow in their own county.

GOD is bigger than them becos he has plans for this great nation for end time revival. We shall see where this will lead to.

God abandoned Nigeria in the last century...

Must Igbos be with you parasites?

Igbo said they no do again , habba can't you understand?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

cc
yyeske
oladeebo
omenka
alcatraz005

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by gsmphoneseller: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
In 2015 someone said that buhari is brain dead and he just proved it by falling into kanu's traps...and now, BIAFRA IS inevitable....

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mmuoojukwu:
I never believed that Nigerian army despite their python courage at smashing everything in Aba including the journalists who took their pix will be avoiding questions from people today. I read the interview of Col Sagir and it speaks volume of fear, indecision and panic. The drama is getting interesting as the world awaits eagerly for answer on Kanu's whereabouts from Nigerian army and Federal govt. I have said it before that the federal govt has the lies but the world knows the truth about IPOB. How can a reasonable army launch a python dance in someone's compound? Kanu has never evaded court invitation. What moral justification has the military to invade, shoot, kill and later begin to deny? The army is known for courage. They should be courageous enough to tell the world where Kanu is. If no answer is given, that's how Biafran Independence becomes a success. It has exposed how vulnerable Igbos are in Nigeria and the need for their freedom. It will make the world to compel Nigeria to conduct referendum on Biafra. It is foolishness to kill mosquito that perched on your neck with machete.

I don't know when many of you will finally get it through your thick skulls that nobody in the international community gives the slightest fucckks about Biafran agitators. At best, you might get a few media admonishments when people are killed and brutalized, but nobody really gives a fucckk. ! million people were massacred in the Rwandan genocide and the world didn't care. 50,000 Igbos were massacred in the North before the civil war and millions more were starving during the war itself and still, nobody gave a fucckk. The Nigerian army still freely purchased weapons from the international community to finish the job.
Why do you clowns keep writing utterly laughable horseshit about the UN, ICC, America, Britain, Russia, Israel blah...blah...blah. Borrow common sense and quit boring us with this desperate horseshit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by OjukwuWarBird: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
laribari:

Did God tell you to divide the country into 97% and 5%.?

Keep using God as an excuse to justify Buhari's stupidity

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by OjukwuWarBird: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I don't know when many of you will finally get it through your thick skulls that nobody in the international community gives the slightest fucckks about Biafran agitators. At best, you might get a few media admonishments when people are killed and brutalized, but nobody really gives a fucckk. ! million people were massacred in the Rwandan genocide and the world didn't care. 50,000 Igbos were massacred in the North before the civil war and millions more were starving during the war itself and still, nobody gave a fucckk. The Nigerian army still freely purchased weapons from the international community to finish the job.
Why do you clowns keep writing utterly laughable horseshit about the UN, ICC, America, Britain, Russia, Israel blah...blah...blah. Borrow common sense and quit boring us with this desperate horseshit.

If nobody gives a fucck why then is your military denying killing people.?

ICC has struck fear into the heart of the zoo military

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

It's obvious what drives many of your IPOB devotees is some kind of self-flattering nonsense about your indispensability to Nigeria. For any avoidance of doubt, preventing the balkanization of the country is the only reason most Nigerians would fight to keep the SE in the country. If they walked, it's highly likely every group from the Niger Delta to the South West to the Middle Belt would most likely seek a way out. Stop deceiving yourself about your relevance. The South East is every bit as much an allocation and oil-dependent parasite as the North of this country.

6 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

If nobody gives a fucck why then is your military denying killing people.?

ICC has struck fear into the heart of the zoo military

What the fucckk would the ICC do? Come here and kidnap military officials and try them? Almost 500,000 people have died in the Syrian Civi War: how many of the killers from all sides are in ICC courts? Saudi Arabia has been bombing the shiit out of Yemen for months - including weddings, funerals, hospitals etc - how many of them are in ICC courts? Una no get sense o, I swear. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by centoke30(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
laribari:

where are u from?
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by months: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
zenmaster:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The leopard is a beautiful animal.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by tsdarkside(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
the army just kicked you in your face and you call it an success....

well,whatever.....
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by laribari(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Did God tell you to divide the country into 97% and 5%.?

Keep using God as an excuse to justify Buhari's stupidity

Bro, is buhari a Chistian? NO! You think I don't know what I'm saying? You think I'm a buhari fan boy? If it was buhari that says Nigeria should divide I will be against him too.

I know for sure that something massive will happen in Nigeria soon, gospel wise. You go hear am.

Mind you, kanu is an antichrist if u don't know. Jews do not believe in Jesus as the messiah o the trinity. Keep allowing him to fool you people and that's another reason I can't support biafra with all those Jewish nonsense. That's like backsliding from Christianity to judaism. Kanu compares himself to Jesus but fools are blinded and still praise him.
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by months: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
tsdarkside:
the army just kicked you in your face and you call it an success....

well,whatever.....

Zoo army is for kicking unarmed civilians in their face abi, u are sounding even more mad, dont stop.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by laribari(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

Parasite? Hahahahaha! I'm Anioma okay? Look here, don't assume everyone who does not support biafra is Muslim, yoruba or an aboki.

There are some small details abt biafra that I don't agree with especially that Jewish nonsense.

Mumu people like you already call themselves igbo-jews becos of kanu. When biafa comes, judiasm will be the official religion and many will be relating it to serving the true God.

I'm not stupid or ignorant of the devices of the devil. Wake up!

Go and read who a jew is. If you really loves Jesus and wish to maintain your salvation, then you will never support kanu.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by attackgat: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Opration Python dance 2, its illegality, the invasion of Kanus home and the Nigerian Army insisting they have have never been around Kanu's house, the Nigerian government declaring IPOB a terrorist organisation and having no country support them in that action, the laughable bias that Fulani herdsmen who kill people everyday are just criminals but but IPOB who never killed anyone are terrorists.

Buhari's government is just a joke
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
months:

The leopard is a beautiful animal.
grin grin grin

Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by centoke30(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

It's obvious what drives many of your IPOB devotees is some kind of self-flattering nonsense about your indispensability to Nigeria. For any avoidance of doubt, preventing the balkanization of the country is the only reason most Nigerians would fight to keep the SE in the country. If they walked, it's highly likely every group from the Niger Delta to the South West to the Middle Belt would most likely seek a way out. Stop deceiving yourself about your relevance. The South East is every bit as much an allocation and oil-dependent parasite as the North of this country.
I doubt if you are Ok upstairs. Who are the brains driving the Nigerian Economy to Greater heights? (Igbos).... is the southeastern part be parasitic in terms of oil??( hell no.. we have oil and if you ever went to sch which I actually doubt u did, u could have atleast read that historic part of how Imo state is one the first states in the SE/SS that oil drilling started.. so try and get it into your dumb skull that even Abia has Oil.. Mtchew tired of quoting your types
Re: How Nigerian Army Made Biafran Independence A Success by Blue3k(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
IPOB still meets to beat it's court cases. The charges range from arson to attempt murder. Anyone of these convictions eliminate non violent image.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List / Details As Aregbesola Insists Son Kabiru Must Be Gov Oyetola’s Chief Of Staff / Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.