Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi (2050 Views)

"Save Our Country" : Peter Obi Begs Judiciary As Protesters Storm Supreme Court / Nigeria Is A Failed Country — Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by Eastfield1: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria is a failed country – Peter Obi
The former governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi has said that Nigeria under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari is a failed country.
Obi made this known in Abakaliki during the 2017 independence anniversary lecture which took place at the Akanu-Ibiam international conference centre.

He expressed regret that Nigeria had no qualified leadership to revitalized the economy of the country, stressing that the country was still operating in the past.
The former governor blamed the recent rise in agitation of youths, especially the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and others across the country as a result of the poor leadership of the present administration of the federal government.
“For me, the country has failed, If anybody tells you that Nigeria is doing well, tell them it is a lie; they said that we are out of recession but almost all Nigerians are still feeling greatly the impact of recession”, he stated.
Obi, who is a guest lecturer at the event, urged the governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi to always tell the people he is ruling the truth, adding that the people will trust and believe him the more.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/30/nigeria-failed-country-peter-obi/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why won't it be failed when it had corrupt leaders like you that used money you stole to build the biggest mall in Abuja.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by Edowonyi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Obi,u are also a failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Am highly disappointed in this country no progress at all sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by Rolandonyi: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Peter Obi should shut up for all I care. After his wild goose chase of the presidency and found out he does not stand a chance, he now castigating Nigeria. He go and continue his fight with his successor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by limeta(f): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Make will sell this thing since we can not manage it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by vedaxcool(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Another failed liar who couldn't improve the life of his people but prefers playing to the gallery. You feed hate and ignorance to your people and teach them to dehumanize other people and still lie. You kept silent when cownu decreed no elections.... PMB should have allowed cownu wreck havoc on people before interfering only then would idiots like Obi would be compelled to speak for his selfish political interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by ogologoamu: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
vedaxcool:
Another failed liar who couldn't improve the life of his people but prefers playing to the gallery. You feed hate and ignorance to your people and teach them to dehumanize other people and still lie. You kept silent when cownu decreed no elections.... PMB should have allowed cownu wreck havoc on people before interfering only then would idiots like Obi would be compelled to speak for his selfish political interest.

What you should have done was to counter him with facts why Nigeria is not a failed nation. I have taken time to observe that Buhari and APC supporter's comments on this forum are; against IPOB, PDP and any body that challenges Buhari. If there's a thread that says $1=#500, all of you will pick race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by vedaxcool(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
ogologoamu:

What you should have done was to counter him with facts why Nigeria is not a failed nation. I have taken time to observe that Buhari and APC supporter's comments on this forum are; against IPOB, PDP and any body that challenges Buhari. If there's a thread that says $1=#500, all of you will pick race.
[/s]

Read the point being made slowly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
I wish am close to PETER OBI while making this useless statement. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by nonsobaba: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Peter Obi is a shameless sycophant. He has been crying that Governor Obiano pay him 7 billion naira from the Anambra state coffers for godfather services rendered in 2013, and he still has the mouth to call Nigeria a failed country!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by cristianisraeli: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
some nigerians are really stupid and they need to get their heads checked...a former governor like peter obi is telling yall that nigeria is a failed state under the dictator and some are saying crap...now tell me..how much is the price of bread in your area?if you want to quote me be very careful because i will crush you like a train with no brakes

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by cristianisraeli: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is a shameless sycophant. He has been crying that Governor Obiano pay him 7 billion naira from the Anambra state coffers for godfather services rendered in 2013, and he still has the mouth to call Nigeria a failed country!

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by conductorRX: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Watch how one neajeriya unity beggars will descend on Peter Obi, a known billionaire businessman even before he ventured in to politics, for saying the obvious - that Nigeria is a zoo. cheesy cheesy

A (unity) beggar has no shame - Awolowo
Parasites cannot survive without their host - Gowon
Nigeria is a zoo - Fruad Luggard

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by cristianisraeli: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
yarimo:
I wish am close to PETER OBI while making this useless statement. undecided undecided

zombie anything you do will surely land you in kuje prison..no kuje na for rich men...kirikiri prison fall on you
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by BigIyanga: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:
Why won't it be failed when it had corrupt leaders like you that used money you stole to build the biggest mall in Abuja.
How come you didnt see Fidelity Bank, Guardian Express Bank, Future View Securities Ltd, and Paymaster Nigeria Ltd all had built before he became a governor?

Show us what other politrickians had built before winning elections

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by cristianisraeli: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

SHUT UP little maggot!!!

let buhari declare his asset

didnt buhari steal money as well during his time as ptf chariman

nigerians are really gullible and forgetful

till today buhari still never declare him asset and dont give me that FOI crap

wait till 2019 when APC is no more in power and breeze go blow APC then
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by nonsobaba: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
BigIyanga:

How come you didnt see Fidelity Bank, Guardian Express Bank, Future View Securities Ltd, and Paymaster Nigeria Ltd all had built before he became a governor?

He acquired those companies when he was governor. Obviously, with Anambra's money!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by cristianisraeli: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rolandonyi:
Peter Obi should shut up for all I care. After his wild goose chase of the presidency and found out he does not stand a chance, he now castigating Nigeria. He go and continue his fight with his successor.

you SHUT THE HELL up YOU LITTLE BOY!!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
BigIyanga:

Why didn't he build it before he became Governor? GTFO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by whitebeard(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wait wait do these people think this is the first generation or what..!!

Obi is a failure for saying our country is a failure, we gave him power to turn things around and what did he achieve with it..!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by cristianisraeli: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
whitebeard:
Wait wait do these people think this is the first generation or what..!!

Obi is a failure for saying our country is a failure, we gave him power to turn things around and what did he achieve with it..!!

another buhari zombie that wont talk on the point he raised..how much is bread in your area?is nigeria out of recession?are you better than peter obi?no wonder nigeria is still in this mess.nigeria is a failed country...take it or leave it

infact go to lagos airport or abuja and you see people running away..even by road to europe

do you know how many people are waiting to collect their passports

enough of this suffering and smiling
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by lastmessenger: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
nonsobaba:
looking at how the country have been for the past 57 years,is it an overstatement to say the country is a failed state? Why don't we leave sentiment aside and accept the fact that nothing is working here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by whitebeard(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:

another buhari zombie that wont talk on the point he raised..how much is bread in your area?is nigeria out of recession?are you better than peter obi?no wonder nigeria is still in this mess.nigeria is a failed country...take it or leave it

infact go to lagos airport or abuja and you see people running away..even by road to europe

do you know how many people are waiting to collect their passports

enough of this suffering and smiling
u go na..is anyone holding u, America is your own Paradise city, go, fly out, sail out or even ride out, that one does not concern me.

It people like u that would be brides into doing shite, did I mention buhari here, did u see me mention buhari, I don't like the own government, I hate the government not the people (country) and I will fight until everyone in this country can enjoy the full potential of this country, but u are free to still leave..

I don't support the government, cause it is not a government for the people, but I love the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by BigIyanga: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
nonsobaba:
He acquired those companies when he was governor. Obviously, with Anambra's money!
Stupidity is thinking that Peter Obi acquired FidelityBank when he was a governor when he had to resign as Chairman of Fidelity Bank to become a governor
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by cristianisraeli: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
whitebeard:
u go na..is anyone holding u, America is your own Paradise city, go, fly out, sail out or even ride out, that one does not concern me.

It people like u that would be brides into doing shite, did I mention buhari here, did u see me mention buhari, I don't like the own government, I hate the government not the people (country) and I will fight until everyone in this country can enjoy the full potential of this country, but u are free to still leave..

I don't support the government, cause it is not a government for the people, but I love the country.

mention one good thing about nigeria? and america is not my thing.but i am pro america
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by whitebeard(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:

mention one good thing about nigeria? and america is not my thing.but i am pro america
there are no earthquake hurricane, tornadoes In Nigeria, it is illegal for a citizen to own a gun, homosexuality is a criminal offence, biological we are more advanced and many more...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by cristianisraeli: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
whitebeard:
there are no earthquake hurricane, tornadoes In Nigeria, it is illegal for a citizen to own a gun, homosexuality is a criminal offence, biological we are more advanced and many more...!!

LOL..you win!!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:

zombie anything you do will surely land you in kuje prison..no kuje na for rich men...kirikiri prison fall on you
from left or right? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by vital: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
I come to observe that this forum I spent my MB on,day in day out is really an opposition to good governance.Sometimes you see a topic either,blocked or shut.can someone give me link to a good forum that has clear picture of what is happening in Nigeria.NAIRALANDERS ADMIN,pls delete me from ur database
cristianisraeli:

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political & Economic Growth Of Abakaliki / Why is Witchcraft, Juju and Charms illegal still? / Now Is Very Clear That Buhari Hate Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.