Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi (2041 Views)

"Save Our Country" : Peter Obi Begs Judiciary As Protesters Storm Supreme Court / Nigeria Is A Failed Country — Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by cristianisraeli: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
vital:
I come to observe that this forum I spent my MB on,day in day out is really an opposition to good governance.Sometimes you see a topic either,blocked or shut.can someone give me link to a good forum that has clear picture of what is happening in Nigeria.NAIRALANDERS ADMIN,pls delete me from ur database

LOL
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by vital: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nairaland is an APC tools.countering good governance and the minds of the people
whitebeard:
there are no earthquake hurricane, tornadoes In Nigeria, it is illegal for a citizen to own a gun, homosexuality is a criminal offence, biological we are more advanced and many more...!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by whitebeard(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
vital:
Nairaland is an APC tools.countering good governance and the minds of the people
what are u saying again...what does nairaland have to do with APC again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by centoke30(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:
Why won't it be failed when it had corrupt leaders like you that used money you stole to build the biggest mall in Abuja.
shut your hole. That man was already richer than your generations put togeda befor becoming a Governor
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
centoke30:
shut your hole. That man was already richer than your generations put togeda befor becoming a Governor
Peter Obi is a thief like the rest of the wastemen that have ruled the country. After eight years what fundamental difference did he make in Anambra state.

Does Anambra look like a mini Dubai or London. GTFO with your BS defending the thief.

You are used to having thieving wastemen rule over you and don't know what good governance was about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by Naijiant: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by centoke30(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
DutchBruh:

Peter Obi is a thief like the rest of the wastemen that have ruled the country. After eight years what fundamental difference did he make in Anambra state.

Does Anambra look like a mini Dubai or London. GTFO with your BS defending the thief.

You are used to having thieving wastemen rule over you and don't know what good governance was about.
Do u know what monopoly is all about? That man introduced it to Anambra, tell me in the history of this country where an out going Governor leaves up to 72billion naira for the incoming governor and it still on record that Peter Obi wasn't owing any body as at his last day in office. No one is a saint, but if u think u are a saint, then keeping casting stones grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi by Bestefanga(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Only God can help Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Numerous Achievements Of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN In Less Than One / If Atiku Wins, Igbo Will..... / List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.