Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow (12278 Views)

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by kayjay007(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
I hope his words will be printed on the screen.....

Wey e go dey tok like pessin wey all hin teeth wan fall comot.
You just voiced out my thoughts word for word. omoh, we go need subtitle as he talks o.

2 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by CharlotteFlair: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
La Tahzan, Inn Allaha Ma'ana.

Hate speech
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Femich18(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
darkenkach:
I will assassinate him today.
You dont talk anyhow for talking sake...You better watch your back and be careful of what you spit out online
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
To talk to terrorists organizations and Come And Chop zombies?

With all due respect, shame on you president Buhari. The old man like this will be lying on national television to his gullible members.

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by ndiboy01(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
President Muhammadu Buhari will tomorrow address the Nation at 7:00 AM. The president will be speaking on the Country’s 57th Independence Anniversary.

PoliticsNGR has learnt that NTA, FRCN and other local television and radio stations will broadcast the program live‬. Many believe the president will speak on the various agitations that have been plaguing the country and disclose solutions and steps to enhance the unity of the nation.

The president is expected to speak about this and many more issues troubling the country.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/30/breaking-buhari-hold-live-presidential-broadcast-7-m-tomorrow/
risky
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by hanassholesolo: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
darkenkach:

I hope you are using like 7 VPN

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Malawian(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Even Google made this suggestions. America will know.

1 Like

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by meditator(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
And to what importance will that be going by the sorry state Buhari has turned Nigeria into? angry
its very important because he's the number one citizen of your country and his words regulate and control ur life
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by buJu234: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sorry bros bu bu, i think am not interested ..

Back to hustle
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Paperwhite(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
meditator:
its very important because he's the number one citizen of your country and his words regulate and control ur life
He is not my God and I'm not a zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by vertueptime: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
darkenkach:

DSS kindly do the needful and report feedback to us when he has turned a scape goat
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by vertueptime: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
I tot ipods will declare biafra independence tomorrow but unfortunately mazi kanu has ran away
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by mogbeyiteren: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
This independence will be the worst ever celebrated, the blatant truth is...........Patriotism is dead and the labour of our heroes' past is becoming in-vain

2 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Greenthumb(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
darkenkach:

If you get picked up now your ilks will cry wolf
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by ofiko123(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Shege banza...
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Mizjemie25: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
undecided is this news?
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Elukapendragon(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pls am going play snake xenzer than listen to that guy that gave fulani arms to go and python twerk in my fellow christian state

1 Like

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by ordainbuzz(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
He shud rather go to daura, dig the ground and look for crude oil,and forget about broadcasting, it wud not help him and his hidden agenda,is so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Onyekasuperkid(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
There is nothing to celebrate as Nigeria mark her 57th years of Poverty, highrate of unemployment, retribution from the government,Interrupted power supply, Conundrum in the various Citadel of learning, death trap roads, unruly hearing to the hoi polloi by the judiciary,economic expending by Mediocrity,taunting from the military forces,Worst healthcare centres in Africa,Unfulfilled mantra's by govt rulers, ,scammist in various govt parastata,just to mention but a few. And yet you want me to commemorate the inception of this country that can never be a Nation. Be that as it may, we should always stand for the veracity, even if it will cost us. By IRABOR CHIJIOKE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by CaptainFM1: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
echelons:
So I can waste my 8 mins watching bullsh!t just like I did when he came back from London.

Give Buharia the mic and he will self-destruct.

Let's bet it will be 3mins

1 Like

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Futureleader201(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
Some chibok girls will be released tonight. grin tongue

One chance government!

3 Likes

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by CaptainFM1: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Greenthumb:

If you get picked up now your ilks will cry wolf

Nobody will cry. Nigerians will jubilate and he will be our Hero.

1 Like

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by enemyofprogress: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by CaptainFM1: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
vertueptime:

DSS kindly do the needful and report feedback to us when he has turned a scape goat

Scapegoat for what? Did he mention any marafcuker's name?

1 Like

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Realist2: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Buhari has nothing to tell Nigerians.
I have checked everything everywhere, I can't found any values Buhari has added to this Country, rather he destroys and bastardized every thing.

1 Like

Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by CaptainFM1: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Femich18:

You dont talk anyhow for talking sake...You better watch your back and be careful of what you spit out online

"Him" can be attributed to any marafcuker. He never mention a name.
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by raphaeladeyele: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
talk as directed by God
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by leatfabiano3681(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by thunderbabs: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
All words starting with *P* will b murdered again tmrrw and tell him to answer y i still buy a module of rice for N600 in d market since recession is over......iraanu
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by ferdvict2(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2017
Pls use dat 7am to go on ur kneels and ask your God for forgiveness over the blood you have shed in this country both the ones we know and ones we don't know, Then by 1pm, u go on live broadcast and apologize to Nigerians and use the money for celebration because their is nothing to celebrate, to first look in to the state clinic ur daughter was complaining to us instead of u because of too much traveling n visiting , den the rest use it and help some wicked state Governors to clear small debts. That's my humble Submit.
Re: Independence day: Buhari To Hold Live Presidential Broadcast By 7 Am Tomorrow by Kiakia(m): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
President Muhammadu Buhari will tomorrow address the Nation at 7:00 AM. The president will be speaking on the Country’s 57th Independence Anniversary.

PoliticsNGR has learnt that NTA, FRCN and other local television and radio stations will broadcast the program live‬. Many believe the president will speak on the various agitations that have been plaguing the country and disclose solutions and steps to enhance the unity of the nation.

The president is expected to speak about this and many more issues troubling the country.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/30/breaking-buhari-hold-live-presidential-broadcast-7-m-tomorrow/
Doubt if he will speak on any of the issue mentioned in this Report.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Senators, Reps To Pocket N23․7 Billion As Gratuity, Allowances / PDP Suspends Former Niger Governor, Babangida Aliyu / Sanwo-Olu Chairs Lagos APC 163-campaign Council, Gbaja, Fashola Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.