Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Worse Experience With Gt Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Worse Experience With Gt Bank (671 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worse Experience With Gt Bank by horciglowri(f): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hello Nairaland
I am sharing this bitter experience banking with GT bank.I don't want to bore you with stories but am creating this post to know if I am the only one experiencing this issue. I went to withdraw N1000 from GT atm close to me last weeks on a Friday to be precise, 22/09/2017 the atm did not pay me rather I was told insufficient balance, I went into the bank to complain their staff on duty said my money will be reversed, I waited till Tuesday, 26/09/2017 and I got no reversal, I went into the bank, met with a customer service person and she said I recharged my line with the N1000, and was advised to change my number at the atm so such won't happen again, which I did but to my surprise on the 29/09/2017, N1000 was debited twice by 8:38 and 8:39 PM from my account, with a notification that I recharged. Whereas, I did not receive any alert on my phone, nor any airtime recharge on my network. If not that I checked my mail I wouldn't have seen the debit alert.
Please nairalanders help me what do I do because I don't know if gtb now recharge their lines with customers money. Attached here are pictures of the transaction.
Kindly help me spread this I need my money to be reversed ASAP. Before Gtb will use all my money on recharge cards.

1 Share

Re: Worse Experience With Gt Bank by LUGBE: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Worse Experience With Gt Bank by horciglowri(f): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yes o it is not a funny experience at all am so pained right now

quote author=LUGBE post=60984650] [/quote]
Re: Worse Experience With Gt Bank by horciglowri(f): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
How do I copy mods biko someone should help, or help me copy them
Re: Worse Experience With Gt Bank by gidimasters(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
From the picture, it clearly shows that someone close to you used the 737 banking to recharge.

1 Like

Re: Worse Experience With Gt Bank by horciglowri(f): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmm.. i don't think anyone in my house would do that and if so gtb will ask for the four last digit of my atm card. Also as at when the incident happened itz just me, my parents and my little siblings that was at home.

quote author=gidimasters post=60986445]From the picture, it clearly shows that someone close to you used the 737 banking to recharge. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Anyone That Know About Motorcycle Spare Parts Business / Angel Investors In Ilorin / Fast And Affordable German Translation Services In Lagos, Abuja & Around Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.