Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) (2599 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Callmedondee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Husband catches wife in a night club, beats her to pulp for abandoning their 8 months old baby who's still breast-feeding in the care of a nanny to chase after her ex-boyfriend who just returned from abroad.

ME: I Support This man on this.....

What about you?

Credit : Edoko Wilson Edoko

5 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Josephjnr(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
U know...there is a special rung in hell for individuals like that woman..!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
No justification for the beating, if he can't take that from the wife, divorce is for humans and not for animals!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Speechless

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by AntiWailer: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Domestic violence can never be justified.

The man is an idiot. I guess that was why he attracted a f00l as a wife.

The union ends and she will never set eyes on the baby again. Datz all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by ejihand(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
I know many will blame the man. I'm behind you oga ooo. Well work!!!

7 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by JamesReacher(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
AntiWailer:
Domestic violence can never be justified.

The man is an idiot. I guess that was why he attracted a f00l as a wife.
It can when you have a good lawyer actually
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by gentle136(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
we all 100% agree dat d woman is wrong to leave 8 months old baby at home and hang out in a night club but d man is 101% wrong to lay his hand on d wife.

A matured man don't hit his wife no matter what.

If Weytin I talk pain u quote me.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by hatchy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nwodosis:
No justification for the beating, if he can't that from the wife, divorce is for humans and not for animals!
Did you just type those words?

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
hatchy:
Did you just type those words?
No, they were inscribed!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by petergriffin: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
tongue
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Obascoetubi: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
first pix is fake, it's very old pix were ashawo is fighting with her customer

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2017
How true is this story..Are you sure she is a breast feeding mum?Becos milk suppose dey gush out from her bobby as a breast feeding mum. sad
Bad boyz..Nobody wan separate..All man just dey enjoy the forceful strip show with them chilled bottle of beer for them hand.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by OldBeer: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
All these lies on the internet. Jobless people coming up with fake stories. That first picture has been on the net for a long time now. Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Callmedondee(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
OldBeer:
All these lies on the internet.
Jobless people coming up with fake stories.
That first picture has been on the net for a long time now.
Nansense.

Go & tell Linda too who post d news also from d same source we got. Idiot u go just dey talk like a drop out. Didn't I include d source of d news with my post?. Get lost

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by OldBeer: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Callmedondee:

Go & tell Linda too who post d news also from d same source we got. Idiot u go just dey talk like a drop out. Didn't I include d source of d news with my post?. Get lost
Look at this wretched dundee. It is your stoopeed mother who should have swallowed you that you are calling idiot.
Where is the source? The name of a person without a link? Is that what you were taught in school?
Cretinous fucktàrd.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by OldBeer: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Anyway, I do not blame you for bringing your family news here.
Since you grew up in a house where your wastrel of a father turned your mum into a punching bag, you grew up thinking this is normal behavior.
Dundee.
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Good for her
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by sisisioge: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Chai! Are we sure bloggers aren't just having fun here. She dared left her breastfeeding eight months old with a nanny to go clubbing? Unbelievable!
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't think a nursing mother will do this
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by xclntmoda(f): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Some women just like calling trouble for themselves,if na d man na heaven she go jump reach. I don't support d beating oo, but it's a lesson.
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by jaychubi: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
I support the man to use beating n flogging to take her brains to default settings angry angry angry
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by jaychubi: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
I support the man to use beating n flogging to take her brains to default settings angry angry angry

But I blame d man for marrying olosho dt what u get when u think all dt matters is love
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wtf dat man is a disgrace & those nitwits watching shocked
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by austine4real(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
o fe se lu
what happened ma -- I just said hi to my ex boyfriend and this happened
Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by Callmedondee(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
OldBeer:
Anyway, I do not blame you for bringing your family news here.
Since you grew up in a house where your wastrel of a father turned your mum into a punching bag, you grew up thinking this is normal behavior.
Dundee.

U are mad & am very sure ur madness a generation sickness cos if not u won't open ur stupid mouth & uttered dat silly utterances.

Re: Husband Catches Wife In A Night Club, Beats Her To Pulp In Edo (photos) by cococandy(f): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Another thread for those domestic violence proponents to come dance one
Jobless folks

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Please What Do You Think Of This Lady? Picture / How to keep your takeaway At A Party (video) / (updated, they all died)Black Cockroach Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.