Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

“okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency” – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency” – Obasanjo (475 Views)

Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency” – Obasanjo by onlinetomola(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, has jokingly blamed Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, for “all the bad things” that happened to the country during his tenure between 1999 and 2007... Continue reading here http://www.nairaface.com/Okorocha-Gave-Me-The-Worst-Advice-During-My-Presidency-Obasanjo/

Re: “okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency” – Obasanjo by nototribalist: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
onlinetomola:
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, has jokingly blamed Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, for “all the bad things” that happened to the country during his tenure between 1999 and 2007... Continue reading here http://www.nairaface.com/Okorocha-Gave-Me-The-Worst-Advice-During-My-Presidency-Obasanjo/
it's like you started blogging newly. La click la bend
Re: “okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency” – Obasanjo by onlinetomola(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
nototribalist:
it's like you started blogging newly. La click la bend

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day Celebration; Did Anybody Notice This On Google? / A New Nigeria Is Born / Tribute To Our Fallen Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.