Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) (34644 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Teacher Accepts 500k Retweets To Cancel Students Final Exam - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by 06013276dc(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

Lalasticlala

Music gang member all the way....reading and understanding just seem impossible without the beats grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by galaxy15(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm number 3 and 4 combined.

I listen to music while reading and crunch on some chin chin or biscuits with a drink by the side. Nothing feels as good and it makes the reading atmosphere more relaxed for me. And then jotting down key points. I go through the key points day before the exam and exam morning and I'm good to go.

Also God always helps me remember. Pray before exams. It's important

1 Like

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Harbeyg09(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
None of the above

Mine is reading per lecture
Once am done with the day lectures when i get home i read and assimilate cos am not good book piling up

Few days to exam i just revised and am good to go
Once you know your weakness, you will come out in flying colours

1 Like

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by userplainly(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
ma noh lie I WAS ACTUALLY NO: 8, I ask lecturers for area of concentration n I focus there, copy small notes on each topic, read it, transfer it to another small note and repeat the something like four times, before u know it am already used to the answers that I can copy almost everything from heart....... tas how I survived blocking

1 Like

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by blessingsonflee(f): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

Lalasticlala
these ones are the most unserious ones.
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by adepeter2027(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Im a perfect example of the multitasking crew
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Number 4 and 5 is so me mehn
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by curvilicious: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

My gang cheesy then I'll saying i been read this thing just now o
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fff
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by curvilicious: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

I dedicate this one to Emily, my roomie when we pass thru Emotan we always catch her sleeping
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:
thats my gang, cbt exam for Funaab sweet die especially 100level days
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by curvilicious: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

This is Victory my coursemate/extension roomie
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by curvilicious: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

Lalasticlala

To Zababy, my bunky in 100level
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by curvilicious: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

None of my friends did this
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by curvilicious: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

Give it all up to De Adviser, my coursemate na him work be this
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by curvilicious: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

Estee, my uni bestie aka crams this na for you. She can cram FAMS 3days before exama
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Harbeyg09:
None of the above

Mine is reading per lecture
Once am done with the day lectures when i get home i read and assimilate cos am not good book piling up

Few days to exam i just revised and am good to go
Once you know your weakness, you will come out in flying colours

over sabi I guess you are working in shell Now or you are a billionaire
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by nawtibownie: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hahaha haha. La Cram LA pour LA forget
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by adepeter2027(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
nawtibownie:
Hahaha haha. La Cram LA pour LA forget
We Dae that committee too

1 Like

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by kizking: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
very funny!!!
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Harbeyg09(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Evaberry:

over sabi I guess you are working in shell Now or you are a billionaire

Goan work on your savagery tongue
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Ritajovy(f): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
A bit of 2, 3 and 4
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by kerr9(f): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
grin
adepeter2027:
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by jtwest(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin grin ahhhh we have all been there, different circumstances determine the number you will adopt for the exam apart from the cheating ones o. Good ol days smiley

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Kendroid: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
the pics no relate at all

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Doublez000(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Seems as if I belong to all groups

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
So true, I be crammer. Went blank in exam hall once after forgetting all that I memorised. I still pass sha grin
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Iphran6: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Team music gang...it doesn't chase away sleep, it distract you from the noisy environment especially familiar play list...can't read seriously without my music on
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Iphran6: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Team music gang...it helps you to concentrate..especially familiar play list
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by ladyF(f): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hehehe I'm partly foodie. An empty stomach will most likely result in a partially empty brain grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by nickz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
no 4 sha majorly snacks -meatpie,eggroll,bons,lacasera,fried meat,etc. if I'm broke during exams to buy all these stuffs ,grades slip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up / Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department / Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.