Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) (34643 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Teacher Accepts 500k Retweets To Cancel Students Final Exam - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by crackhouse(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mine is number 3.
I like playing hip hop with my phone and earphone on my ear when reading. It's makes it enjoyable and I assimilate fast when I am reading and listening to jams.
Don't know how I develop such attitude anyway.
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by nandyz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
No 2. Is my problem
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by NwaliE01: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is so true. I know where I belong on the list. hahahahahahs
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by davillian(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:
Micro chips that contains the whole syllabus.
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by quanwale: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
omo come to OAU and u go see hell of jacking
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by UgojiC(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

I can relate to this, reading drains energy especially for some borrowed annoying courses you just want to pass.
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Modelqwen(f): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:

lol... my former room mate for yabatech... this babe can sleep. cheesy
Martino240:

lol... my former room mate for yabatech... this babe can sleep.
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Modelqwen(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:
cheesy
Martino240:

haha... food articles
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by ShokiScientist: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Martino240:
This is me as Bleep haha.
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by DammyGbade(m): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2019
This is not Nigeria... Africell operates in four African countries... DRC, Uganda, Seria-lone and Gambia... More so, Nigerian's street lights operate on two different occasions. On the day of commissioning and eve of Christmas/new year..
Re: Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) by Covenant97(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Harbeyg09:
None of the above

Mine is reading per lecture
Once am done with the day lectures when i get home i read and assimilate cos am not good book piling up

Few days to exam i just revised and am good to go
Once you know your weakness, you will come out in flying colours
you mean you read everyday. But what if you are being taught 2 to 3 courses a day are you still going to read all the courses you did that day, because i thought having 2 to 3 other courses to read in a day will kind of distract one from fully focusing and finishing the course at hand.. Any suggestions...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up / Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.